上流丹
Classic Dan.
他在正吃早餐
He’s having breakfast.
嗯 时候到了
Well, it’s about time.
下一位是谁
Who’s next?
这位小辣椒叫蜜雪儿
This little vixen is Michelle.
打声招呼吧
Say hi.
很高兴认识大家
It’s nice to meet you guys!
嗯 两分钟后见
See you in, like, two minutes.
办完事也就这么几分钟了
That’s all it takes.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢你 好棒
Thank you. Great.
我们的女儿会对人生有所恐惧
Our daughter is scarred for life.
她长大会变成要嘛吸引
She’ll either grow up to be oddly attracted
大力水手不然就是女同性恋的 那种奇怪模样
to Popeye or a lesbian.
呦 我的礼物在哪
Yo. Where’s my gift?
我的莅临就是你的礼物
My presence is your present.
真了不起
Awesome.
你有收据吗
Do you have the receipt?
老天
Jeez.
我还奇怪这是什么
I wonder what this is.
他已经他妈的三十岁了
He’s 30 fucking years old.
用谁的做的啊
Who modeled for these?
“奶♥子♥的希望” 非常灵巧
“Breast wishes.” Very clever.
等不及要尝尝了
Can’t wait to taste them.
我很好奇如果是真的话会怎样
I wanted to get you real ones.
好啊
Okay.
这真是一艘他妈棒的船啊 洛克斐勒先生
This is a nice fucking boat, Mr. Rockefeller.
生意一定不错
Business must be good.
你喜欢吗 嗯 没错
You like, huh? Yeah.
我也是 我非常喜欢
Me, too. I like very much.
并且我希望一直那样下去
And I want to keep it that way.
甲板上不准抽烟 生日寿星
No smoking on board, birthday boy.
你♥他♥妈♥的在跟我说笑吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
就像跟刚出生的一样地新
Baby’s brand-new.
你嗑药嗑多久了
How long you been running drugs?
我比较喜欢用过时的方式来创造我的财富
I preferto make my fortune the old fashioned way.
那个如何
How’s that?
用其他人的钱
With other people’s money.
好了 那么 这个就只是个
All right, so, this isjust what–
你逃走的交通工具
Your getaway vehicle?
我喜欢它非常光鲜亮丽地待在我在的地方
I like it fine where I am.
嘿 莎拉
Hey, Sarah.
你要打盹一下吗
You want to take a nap?
就依我们 嗯
There we are, huh?
在这张很棒的大床上你有很开心吗
Are you having fun on this big ole bed?
谁是我的宝贝女孩啊
Who’s my girl?
是你 不是吗
You are. Aren’t you?
现在让我们瞧瞧妈咪是不是可以放松一下
Now let’s see if mommy can relax.
你已经完成了最困难的部分了
You’ve already done the hard part.
你认为 当然
You think? Sure.
你上船了喔 你爬到墙上了喔
You got on board. You scaled the wall.
你的妈咪乐昏了 甜心
Your mommy’s crazy, sweetheart.
我希望你可以来这精神病院探访我
I hope you’ll come visit me in the madhouse
当你长大一点的时候
when you’re older.
不 你妈妈正在扮演的人类的角色
No. Your mom’s acting human.
派对时间 大伙们
Party time, people!
没有任何东西像一天的开始
Nothing like starting the day
是以一个爽到不行的高♥潮♥这样 对不对 宝贝
with a screaming orgasm, isn’t that right, baby?
我不知道 你告诉我
I don’t know, you tell me.
瞧瞧那屁♥股♥ 洛琳
Look at that ass, Lauren.
现在是你停止扮演那个完美 顾家的好丈夫的时候了
It’s time for you to stop being the perfect, caring husband,
因为我很好
because I’m fine.
不要再说了
No more talk.
该是我们快活的时候了
Time to get our groove on.
我们变老了吗
Are we getting old?
还没
Not yet.
很好
Good.
大量的肾上腺素急涌进我们体内的情形
It’s been one major adrenaline rush for us
自从我们碰面之后再也没有过了
ever since we met.
那么 嗯 实际上倒底还要几个小时
So, uh, how many hours has it been exactly?
给你的讯息 不是要说你什么
For your information, not that it’s any ofyour business,
老实说我们彼此间早已互相了解 嗯 宝贝
we’ve known each other for exactly–um, babe?
两个礼拜 一天 还有四个半小时
Two weeks, one day, and 4 1/2 hours.
她竟然可以说出时间 我真感动
She can tell time. I’m impressed.
这些野生动物真是饿坏了 一定得喂饱这些野生动物
The natives are thirsty. Must feed the natives.
用这漂亮个一枪来浇熄你的渴望
Cuench yourthirst with a nice shot.
屠夫已经报到了
The cleavers have arrived.
时间还真是恰到好处
And just in time.
爽到不行的高♥潮♥ 琼
Screaming orgasm, June?
我想你老妈以前扁过你
I think your mother may have dropped you
用你的网球拍很多次 丹
on your head one too many times, Dan.
她只是要喂母奶啦 你这笨蛋
She’s breast-feeding, you fool.
没骗我 只是OJ罢了
No shit. It’s just O.J.
喔 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
为什么你会穿着那一件
Why are you wearing one ofthose?
用来遮住我的巨无霸的奶♥子♥
To cover my monster boobs.
巨无霸的奶♥子♥
Monster boobs.
那一点也不好笑
That wasn’t very funny.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
好吧 不 说真的
All right, no, seriously.
首先我想要谢谢你们大家莅临这里
I’d first like to thank you all for coming out here
并且接受我这些年以来最诚挚的邀请
and accepting my most humble of invitations after all these years.
我由衷感激
I appreciate it.
并且我想提议举杯庆祝
And I would like to propose a toast
敬我们亲爱的朋友 有着一个大屁♥股♥的 就是
to our dearfriend, with a great ass, I might add…
扎克
Zach.
生日快乐 老头
Happy birthday, old man.
谢谢你
Thank you.
喔啊 喔啊
Whoa. Whoa.
我授与你为船长一天
I dub thee captain for a day.
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on.
我的祝酒贺词还没说完
I’m not done with my toast yet.
这位就是心里头保持单身 外表看起来只有一个马子
Here’s to staying single, seeing double,
但在床上的时候又是三人行的狠角色
and sleeping triple.
没有冒犯你的意思
No disrespect.
不接受
None taken?
敬你 干杯
Salute! Cheers.
敬你
Salut.
敬你
Salut!
来吧 大伙们 一起跳舞吧
Come on, everybody. Let’s dance.
宝贝
Baby.
水在那里
Water’s overthere.
我们来吧
Let’s do it.
好
Okay.
非常让人印象深刻的船 丹
Very impressive boat, Dan.
游艇 吉米 这是一艘游艇
Yacht, Jimmy. It’s a yacht.
所以 你仍还是在这世上漫无目的的航行
So, you still cruising the world–
冬天在阿斯彭 (美国科罗拉多度假胜地) 夏天在茂怡岛 (夏威夷第二大岛)
Aspen in the winter, Maui in the summer?
去年冬天 日本 嗯 授课
Last winter, Japan. Yeah. Instructing.
那很有趣
That was fun.
你可以在日本雪地滑板
You can snowboard in Japan?
对啊 往北边 北海道
Yeah. Up north. Hokkaido.
有很多澳洲人
Lots ofAustralians.
酷
Cool.
老兄 这很疯狂
Man, this is wild.
啊 小心点 轻点 轻点
Ah, careful. Easy, easy.
你没事吧
You all right?
放轻松
Relax.
那些该死的海豚都哪去了
Where are all the fucking dolphins?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?