有在拍吗
Is it recording?

Yeah.
好了
All right.
好了 我们可以通过这地方 麻烦一下好吗
All right. Can we clearthis area, please?
看到那个没
See that?
我发言 别人聆听
I talk, people listen.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, babe.
嗨 宝贝 你好吗
Hi, babe. How are you?
我很好 你好吗
I’m good. How are you?
我很好 玩得开心吗
I’m good. You having fun?
嗯 你玩得开心吗
Yeah. Are you having fun?
你看起来真黑啊 嘿
You look mighty tan. Hey!
喔 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
再来一次
Do it again.
再来一次 准备好了吗
Do it again. Ready?
稳住
Hold on.
嘿 老兄
Hey, dude.
扎克宝 怎么了 宝贝
Zachy poo. What’s up, baby?
嗨 扎克宝
Hi, Zachy poo.
我懂了
I see.
你想要进来这吗 洛琳
You want to get in on this, Lauren?
过来这 来吧
Come here. Come on.
是谁爱你啊 宝贝
Who loves you, baby?
是你
You do.
当然罗
Ofcourse.
喔 我都快要吐了
Oh, I’m gonna throw up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你是不是有点吃醋了啊 扎克
Are you a littlejealous, Zach?
有点吃醋
A little jealous?
我想你的马子在对我抛媚眼
I thought your girl was throwing me some rhythm there.
你说”我的马子”是什么意思
What do you mean “my girl”?
对啊 你指的”他的马子”是什么意思
Yeah, what do you mean “his girl”?
拜托 你们两个
Come on, you two.
我不是任何人的马子
I ain’t nobody’s girl.
这猜谜游戏够了
Enough with the charade.
好了 为什么你还在这
All right. Why are you still here?
因为没有人听懂我说什么
Because nobody’s following me.
顺便问一下 我们现在在哪
Where are we, by the way?
有人知道吗
Does anybody know?
艾尔玛·塔多 跟老家一样
EI Matador, homey.
艾尔玛·塔多
EI Matador.
当真 没错
Seriously? Yeah.
你们这些人真是我的好朋友
You guys are my best friends.
我说真的
No shit.
好了
Okay.
嗨 大伙们
Hi, guys.
我整个人都快要吐了
I’m totally gonna puke.
大伙们 你们认为 大伙们 你们认为
Guys, do you think– Guys, do you think
我们彼此之间永远都互相了解吗
we’re gonna know each otherforever?
算了 闭嘴
Nah! Shut up.
我他妈的希望不是
I fucking hope not.
我们来制♥造♥些回忆吧
Let’s create some memories.
来吧
Come on.
很好 扎克
Nice, Zach.
我没法喝了 老兄 我得做这个才会兴奋
I can’t drink, man. I gotta do this to get high.
喔 小心点 来吧
Oh, be careful. Come on.

Hey!
该死
Holy shit.
还真♥他♥妈♥的有趣啊 扎克
Pretty fucking funny, Zach.
把摄影机给我 我该死的手臂啊
Give me the camera. My fucking arm.
嘿 老兄 你没事吧
Hey, man. You all right?
我看起来像是没事的样子吗
Do I look all right?
他对我一点也不乎了
He’s over me.
喔 我不相信
Oh, that I don’t believe.
随便你吧
Whatever.
不管怎样没有任何一个男人可以不在乎你的
No way any man could ever get over you.
因为我床上功夫很厉害 对吧 有趣 老兄
Because I’m great in bed, right? Funny. Boy.
喔 上一次你见到这些人是什么时候啊
Wow. When’s the Iast time you sawthese guys?
五年前
5 years.
如果你不规矩点 喔 老兄
If you don’t behave– Oh, boy.
嘿 大伙们
Hey, guys!

Hey!
干的好
Nice touch.
可恶
Damn.
男孩子的玩具
Boy toys.
嘿 洛琳
Hey, Lauren.
爱咪
Amy!
嘿 喔
Hey! Wow!
你那边有什么 嗨
What you got there? Hi.
喔 你有一个家庭了
Wow. You have a family.
喔 你可以照顾她一下吗
Wow. Can you take herfor a sec?
好的
Okay.
很高兴见到你 你也一样
Good to see you. You, too.
你跟扎克一块来
You and Zach came together.
他刚刚在巴士站那接我
Hejust picked me up at the bus station.
我的屁♥股♥还在晕 喔哇
My butt’s still dizzy. Whoa!
你说的对 回家找妈妈吧
There you go. Backto mom.
喔 她可真重啊 可爱的孩子
Wow, she’s heavy. Cute kid.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有生日寿星哪去了呢
And where’s the birthday boy?
嘿 妈
Hey, mom.

Wow.
嗨 这是谁
Hi. Who’s this?
这是莎拉
This is Sarah.

Hi.
我是扎克叔叔
I’m uncle Zach.
好 喔
Yes. Oh!
生日快乐 谢谢你
Happy birthday. Thank you.
见到你真好
So good to see you.
我同意你说的
I’ll second that.
詹姆斯 听过你很多的传闻了
James. Heard a lot about you.
我也一样
Likewise.
好了 让我们瞧瞧这东西吧 嗯
Okay, let’s go see this thing, huh?

Yeah.
哪一艘是“一路顺风”号♥啊
Which one’s the Godspeed?
我不认为到那边有什么难的
I don’t think it will be hard to spot.
来吧
Go on.
这没问题的
It’s okay.
我保证
I promise.
马可
Marco.
波罗
Polo.
马可
Marco!
你老是作弊
You’re always cheating.
只有在你输的时候我才作弊
I’m only cheating ifyou Iose.
呦 猪头
Yo, dickhead.
来吧 爱咪 你可以的
Come on, Amy. You can do it.
我在这里 亲爱的
I’m right here, honey.
就是这样
There you go.
很简单的 看到没
Easy as pie. See?
丹尼总是说他在三十岁时会是一个百万富翁
Danny always said he’d be a millionaire by 30.
即使回到高中也一样
Even back in high school.
你说过同样的事情了
You said the same thing.
是啊 但是我是在开玩笑的
Yeah, but I was kidding.
我们出发去玩吧
Let’s give ourselves the tour.
他死去哪了
Where the hell is he?
我搞不懂你们这些人
I don’t know about you guys,
但是我得要去小便一下
but I gotta pee.
注意脚下 宝贝
Watch your step, babe.
嘿 洛琳 我想我找到
Hey, Lauren, I think I found–
我猜没有
I guess not.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!