I don’t have to stay here. I mean, I can go home anytime I want.
我不需要待在这里 我是说我可以随时回家
You can go home anytime you want?
你可以随时回家?
That’s it. You’re bullshitting me!
没错 你在耍我!
He’s bullshitting me, right?
他在耍我 对吧?
No, Randall, he’s telling you the truth.
不 蓝道 他说的是实话
As a matter of fact, there are very few men here who are committed.
事实上有很多人是罪犯
There’s Mr. Bromden.
譬如 布鲁登先生
Mr. Taber.
塔波先生
Some of the chronics, and you.
再加上你
Cheswick?
契士威克?
You’re voluntary?
你是自愿进来的吗?
Scanlon?
史肯隆?
Billy, for Christ’s sake, you must be committed, right?
比利 看在老天的份上 你一定是罪犯 对吧?
No, no, no…
不…
You’re just a young kid!
你还很年轻!
What are you doing here? You ought to be out in a convertible…
在这里干嘛? 你应该到外面去…
bird-dogging chicks and banging beaver.
溜鸟 约会 找乐子
What are you doing here, for Christ’s sake?
你在这里干嘛?
What’s so funny about that?
这有什么好笑?
Jesus, I mean, you guys do nothing but complain about how you can’t…
我是说你们一直抱怨这个地方…
stand it in this place here, and then you haven’t got the guts to walk out?
但是你们没有勇气走出这里
What do you think you are, for Christ’s sake? Crazy or something?
你们以为你们是疯子吗?
Well, you’re not. You’re not!
你们不是!
You’re no crazier than the average asshole
你们跟街上的混♥蛋♥
out walking around on the streets.
没有什么两样
And that’s it.
就是这样
Jesus Christ, I can’t believe it!
我的天啊 我真不敢相信!
Those are very challenging observations you made, Randall.
这是个很好的挑战 蓝道
I’m sure some of the men would like to comment.
我相信有人会想对此提出意见
Mr. Scanlon?
史肯隆?
I want to know why the dorm is locked
我想要知道为什么宿舍在白天和周末
in the daytime and on weekends.
要锁起来
I would like to know about our cigarettes.
我想要知道关于香烟
May I have my cigarettes, please, Miss Ratched?
瑞秋小姐 可不可以给我烟 拜托
You sit down, Mr. Cheswick, and wait your turn.
坐下 契士威克先生 等轮到你再说话
Go ahead, sit down!
快点坐下!
To answer your question about the dorm, Mr. Scanlon…
关于宿舍的问题 史肯隆先生…
You know very well…
你知道…
that if we left the door open,
如果不锁门的话
you’d just go right back to bed after breakfast.
你们会在早餐之后又回去睡觉
Am I right?
对吧?
So what?
那又怎么样?
May I have my cigarettes, please, Miss Ratched?
瑞秋小姐 可不可以给我香烟?
Forget the cigarettes, Cheswick.
不要管香烟了 契士威克
Cigarettes are not important. Sit down, will you?
这不是很重要的 坐下 好吗?
For Christ’s sake!
天啊!
Cigarettes!
香烟!
Remember, Mr. Scanlon, we’ve discussed many times…
记得吗 史肯隆先生 我们讨论过很多次…
that time spent in the company of others is very therapeutic.
跟别人生活在一起 有助于治疗的效果
While time spent brooding alone only increases a feeling of separation.
一个人生活会有疏离感
You remember that, don’t you?
你记得 对吧?
Do you mean to say…
你是说…
it’s sick to want to be off by yourself?
单独待着就是病?
Miss Ratched?
瑞秋小姐?
Mr. Cheswick, you sit down!
契士威克先生 你坐下!
Yes, but I want to know about… Sit down, Mr. Cheswick.
但是我想知道… 坐下 契士威克
I want to…
我想要..
Give him a cigarette, will you, Harding?
给他一根香烟吧哈定
It’s my last one.
这是我最后一枝
That’s a fucking lie. Why don’t you give him a cigarette?
你在说谎 为什么你不给他一枝香烟呢?
Look, I’m not running a charity ward, see?
我不是做慈善的
Come on!
拜托!
Look, I don’t want his cigarettes.
听着 我不想要他的烟
And I don’t want his, or his, or his…
我也不想要他的 他的 或是他的…
or his, or his, or his…
或是他的 他的 还有他的…
Or even yours.
甚至是你的
Do you understand that?
你懂吗?
I want my cigarettes, Miss Ratched!
我要我的烟 瑞秋小姐!
I want my cigarettes!
我要我的烟!
I want mine, Miss Ratched!
我要我的烟 瑞秋小姐!
What gives you the damn right…
你有什么权利…
to keep our cigarettes piled up on your desk…
去把我们的烟扣留下来摆在你的桌上…
and to squeeze out a pack only when you feel like it, huh?
当你高兴的时候才会发一包?
Miss Ratched! Mr. Harding!
瑞秋小姐! 哈定先生!
Oh, I’m sorry…
抱歉…
You surprise me.
你让我感到惊讶
I lost my head. I’m sorry.
我只是一时失去理智 很抱歉
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…
我不是故意的…
I’m really very sorry. I just forgot.
真的很抱歉 我忘了
I didn’t mean to. I’m really very sorry. Just forgot.
我不是故意的 真的很抱歉 只是忘了
It’s all right.
没关系
Miss Ratched!
瑞秋小姐!
Yes, Mr. Cheswick?
契士威克先生干嘛?
I asked you a question!
我在问你问题!
I heard your question, Mr. Cheswick…
我听到你的问题了 契士威克先生…
and I will answer your question as soon as you’ve calmed down.
只要安静下来 我就会回答你的问题
Are you calm, Mr. Cheswick?
安静下来了吗 契士威克先生?
I’m calm. Good.
是的 很好
Now, as you all know, Mr. McMurphy…
你们都知道麦克墨菲先生…
has been running a small gambling casino in our tub room.
在这里开了一家小型赌场
Now, most of you lost all your cigarettes to Mr. McMurphy…
你们大部份的烟都输给了麦克墨菲先生…
not to mention a tidy sum of money to Mr. McMurphy.
再加上小额的金钱
And that’s why…
所以这就是为什么…
your tub room privileges have been suspended…
你们的福利被暂停了…
and your cigarettes have been rationed.
而你们的烟则受到管制
Mr. Martini?
马堤尼先生?
How are we gonna win our money back?
我们如何把我们的钱赢回来?
You’re not going to win your money back, Mr. Martini.
你不可能把钱赢回来 马堤尼先生
That’s all over.
已经不可能了
If you had obeyed the rules in the first place…
若你们一开始就遵守规则的话…
you wouldn’t have lost your money.
就不会输掉你们的钱
Sit down, gentlemen! Sit down, gentlemen! Sit down!
坐下 大家坐下! 先生们! 坐下!
Rules?
规则?
Piss on your fucking rules, Miss Ratched!
去你♥妈♥的♥规则 瑞秋小姐!
Sit down, will you, Cheswick?
你坐下 契士威克?
I want you to know something right here and now, Miss Ratched!
我要慎重的告诉你一件事 瑞秋小姐!
I ain’t no little kid! I ain’t no little kid! You sit down!
不要把我当小孩子! 你坐下!
When you’re gonna have cigarettes kept from me like cookies…
你一直控制我的烟 像是控制小孩的饼干…
And I want something done! Ain’t that right, Mac?
我要现在解决这件事! 对不对麦克?
That’s right! Will you sit down?
没错! 你能不能先坐下?
No, I won’t! I won’t!
不 我不坐!
I want something done!
我要现在解决!
Sit down! I want something done!
坐下! 我要现在解决!
I want something done!
我要现在解决!
I want something done!
我要现在解决!
I want something done!
我要现在解决!
I want something done!
我要现在解决!
Here! I want something done!
拿去! 我要现在解决!
Goddamn it, Cheswick, here!
该死 契士威克 给你!
Hey, calm down!
安静下来!
Why don’t you leave him alone, Washington? He’s gonna be all right!
你能不能不要烦他? 华盛顿 他会安静的!
Emergency…
紧急情况…
34-B.
34B
I’ll break your fucking back!
我要打断你的脖子!
Forget it, Mac! It’s all over, McMurphy!
不要挣扎了 麦克! 已经结束了 麦克墨菲!
Warren!
渥伦!
Would you move, please? We need this chair.
能不能让一下? 我们需要这张椅子
Just move right over there, okay.
坐到那边去就好了
I see we have Mr. Bromden back. Yeah, okay.
伯尔登先生又回来了
How do you do, Mr. McMurphy? I do real fine.
麦克墨菲先生 你还好吗? 我很好