Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Don’t breathe on me, Club. Keep moving. Keep moving.
小声点 继续走
Come on, you guys. Get the lead out, huh?
拜托老兄 快点走好吗?
Hey, what the hell’s going on here?
发生了什么事?
Wait a minute!
等一下!
Hold it!
停住!
See how easy it is?
看这多简单?
Boys.
各位
This here is Candy.
这是凯蒂
Candy, this is the boys.
凯蒂 这就是那些伙计
You all crazies?
你们都是疯子吗?
Let’s go. Down here.
快点往下走
Isn’t this wonderful? Down here.
这真是漂亮? 往下走
No problem.
没有问题
Right here.
就在这里
Come on, we don’t want to be late for our first day out.
快点 我们第一天郊游可不要迟到
Hello!
你好!
Come on, will ya’s? What are you standing around for here?
快点 你们在那边站着干嘛?
Get on board. Give them these, Candy.
赶快上船 凯蒂 把这些给他们
Hey, wait a minute! What the heck is going on here?
等一下! 到底发生了什么事?
What are you doing on this boat?
你们在船上干嘛?
We’re going fishing.
我们要去钓鱼
No, you’re not going fishing.
你们不可以去钓鱼
Not on this boat. You’re not going fishing on this boat.
这艘不行 你们不能用这艘去钓鱼
Oh, yeah, on this boat. Ask Captain Block.
就是这艘船 去问布拉克船长
Captain Block? Captain Block. Yes, that’s right.
布拉克船长? 是 就是布拉克船长
Who are you?
你们是谁?
We’re from the…
我们是从…
State Mental Institution…
州立精神病院来的…
This is Dr. Cheswick…
这是契士威克医生…
Dr. Taber, Dr. Fredrickson…
塔波医生 佛兰迪克森医生…
Dr. Scanlon.
史肯隆医生
The famous Dr. Scanlon.
那个有名的史肯隆医生
Mr. Harding, Dr. Bibbit…
哈定先生 毕比医生…
Dr. Martini, and…
马堤尼医生 以及…
Dr. Sefelt.
西菲德医生
How about you? Who are you?
那你呢? 你是谁?
I’m Dr. McMurphy. R.P. McMurphy.
我是麦克墨菲医生 麦克墨菲
Wait, wait… Wait one second.
等等…
You don’t understand. We chartered the boat.
你不了解 我们订了这艘船
We’re going to go fishing.
准备要去钓鱼
And that’s all there is to it.
仅此而已
You better quit on this.
你最好不要这样
They’ll throw you in the can again, you know?
不然他们会再把你送进去 知道吗?
No, they won’t. We’re nuts!
不会的 因为我们是疯子!
They’ll just take us back to the feeb farm, see?
他们只会送我们回农场
Von Sefelt, get the stern line.
凡·西菲德 去解开缆绳
Tabes, you’re at the bow.
塔波 去解开前缆绳
This one?
是这条吗?
That one! The one at your feet.
那一条! 在你脚边的
Get back on! Jesus!
赶快回来!
Cheswick!
契士威克!
Come here, quick!
快点来这边!
Aye, aye, sir. I mean, yes, Mac!
是船长 我是说 是麦克!
Take it easy, Charlie. Have you ever driven one of these things?
放松点 查理 你以前开过船吗?
Driven one of… Yeah.
开这个… 是的
No, Mac.
没有
Well, it’s a lot of fun.
这很好玩
Come on over here. Put your hands on the wheel.
过来这边 把你的手放在方向舵上
Put your hands on. I’ve never done this.
把你的手放上去 我从来没做过
Put your hands on the wheel so you don’t fall down. All right.
把你的手放在舵上 这样才不会摔跤
Just hold it steady right there, like that.
只要握稳就行 就像这样
Steady? Steady, yeah.
握稳了吗? 握稳了
Now just go straight.
现在往直线开
Straight as an arrow, Charlie. Straight, Mac?
像箭一样直 查理 直线吗 麦克?
Just straight. That’s right. But, Mac…
直线就好 但是 麦克…
Mac, this thing ain’t too steady.
这不是很稳
Where are we going, Mac? Straight.
我们去哪里 麦克? 直线
Just go on!
开就对了!
This is the bait.
这是饵
Little fishes.
小鱼
Dead fishes.
死鱼
That’s right.
没错
Now what are we gonna do with these little fishes?
现在我们要拿这些小鱼做什么?
Catch big fishes. That’s right. That’s right, Mr. Martini.
捉大鱼 没错 马堤尼先生
Hooks.
鱼钩
Hooks.
鱼钩
Now, hold on to your hooks…
拿好自己的鱼钩…
Cause here are the fishes.
现在要放鱼饵
Tabes.
塔波
Get a fish here.
这是你的鱼
There, for you, Martini.
马堤尼 这是你的鱼
All right, now we each one of us has got a fish.
好了 现在我们每人都有一条鱼
What are you laughing at, Martini?
你在笑什么 马堤尼?
You’re not an idiot, huh?
你不是笨蛋了吗?
You’re not a goddamn looney now, boy, you’re a fisherman.
你不是该死的疯子了 现在你是一个渔夫
Now, take your bottom hook.
现在 拿着鱼钩的底部
You got it?
懂了吗?
You take it…
你拿着鱼钩…
and you…
然后…
push it all the way through.
把它完全穿过鱼
Like that.
像这样
Wait a second. Get it through the eyes, here.
等一下 是穿过眼睛
Right through here. In the eye?
完全穿过这条鱼 眼睛吗?
Don’t worry about it! He’s dead, Martini.
不要担心这个! 这是条死鱼 马堤尼
Jesus Christ, just put it through his eyeball, here.
从眼球这边穿过去 这里
That’s it.
就是这样
Crunch it right through. All right. Now you got it, see?
穿过它 没错 你做到了
Now, you just pull that baby through. You see what I mean?
完全穿过这条鱼 懂吗?
And you wrap it around. You pull this so it’s a little loop.
然后你就像绕线圈一样缠绕
That’s very good.
非常好
That’s very good, Mr. Fredrickson!
那非常好 佛兰迪克森先生
Very good eye work.
做得不错
Good eye work.
做得不错
That little devil’s gonna not even feel the sting, is he, boy?
它根本不会有任何感觉的 懂吗?
That son of a gun is gonna bite on you, isn’t he?
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的一定会上钩 对吧?
You got beautiful hair.
你有一头很漂亮的头发
Thank you.
谢谢
And you got…
你有…
beautiful eyes.
一双很漂亮的眼睛
Thank you.
谢谢
Billy, what’s the matter? Fishing don’t grab you?
比利 在干嘛啊? 对钓鱼不感兴趣吗?
They do.
不是
Now, come on with me, over here.
到我这边来
I’m gonna give each and every one of ya’s a rod.
我要把鱼竿分派给大家
All right.
太好了
Here’s your poles.
这是你的
Now, just keep watching the tip here. If you get a strike, let me know.
小心看着浮标 如果有动静告诉我
Understand?
懂了吗?
Come on, Candy. Just keep fishing, guys!
来 凯蒂 兄弟们好好钓鱼!
Don’t call me unless you get something really big…
不要叫我 除非你钓到的大到…
you can’t handle yourselves.
你无法处理
Keep on fishing!
继续钓你们的鱼!
That’s right.
就是这样
Where is everybody?
大家都到哪去了?
Cheswick! Goddamn it, I told you to…
契士威克! 该死 我不是告诉过你…
steer that boat straight!
要把船保持直线吗!
Fish! Help, help!
鱼! 快帮忙!
Goddamn it, he’s got a fish.
该死 他钓到了
Hold it! Wait a minute, Tabes. I got it!
等一下! 塔波 我拿到了!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!