It’s 10, 11, 12, 13.
这是10 11 12 13
This is a fucking queen here, you understand?
你拿到一张Q 懂吗?
You don’t count the this and the this.
你不能这样算
Hit me.
再来一张
You got 20 showing!
你牌面是20!
Hit me again. I want another card.
再来一张 我要再一张牌
Scanlon, who’s pitching the opener?
史肯隆 谁投第一局?
Medication time.
吃药时间到了
This isn’t a queen!
这不是Q!
Mac, hit me.
再一张牌
Who’s pitching the opener? Hit me.
谁投第一局? 再一张牌
Jesus Christ Almighty!
该死!
Do you nuts wanna play cards or you wanna fucking jerk off?
你要玩牌还是要发疯?
Play the game!
要玩!
I can’t even hear myself think already, here.
我甚至不能听到自己说话
Stay back!
到后面排队!
Excuse me, ma’am. I just wanted to… Stay back!
对不起 我只是要找… 到后面排队!
Patients aren’t allowed in the nurses’ station.
病人不可以到护士站来
Well, I just wanted to turn…
我只是想要…
When you’re outside, we’ll discuss whatever problem you have, okay?
我们可以在外面讨论你的问题
The patients are not allowed in the nurses’ station. All right?
病人不可以来护士站 好吗?
Let me get in here, will you, Hard-on? Thank you.
比利这是你的 让我插一下好吗? 谢谢
Excuse me, miss.
对不起女士
Do you think it might be possible to turn that music down…
可不可以把声音关小一点…
so maybe a couple of the boys could talk?
我们才可以听到彼此交谈
That music is for everyone, Mr. McMurphy.
音乐是放给大家听的 麦克墨菲先生
Yeah, I know, but do you think we might ease it down a little bit…
我知道 但是你能不能把它关小一点…
so maybe the boys didn’t have to shout?
这样我们就不需要吼叫了
What you probably don’t realize…
你大概不清楚…
is that we have a lot of old men on this ward…
这里有很多老人…
who couldn’t hear the music if we turned it lower.
如果声音太小他们就听不到
That music is all they have.
音乐是他们仅有的
Your hand is staining my window.
你的手把窗户弄脏了
I’m sorry, ma’am. All right.
对不起 女士 没关系
Mr. McMurphy, your medication.
麦克墨菲先生 这是你的药
What’s in the horse pill?
这到底是什么?
It’s just medicine. It’s good for you.
只是药 对你好的药
Yeah, but I don’t like the idea of taking something
但是我不喜欢吃
if I don’t know what it is.
我不知道的东西
Don’t get upset, Mr. McMurphy.
不要生气 麦克墨菲先生
I’m not getting upset, Miss Pilbow.
我没有生气 毕波小姐
It’s just that I don’t want anyone to try and slip me saltpeter.
我只是不喜欢有人喂我吃安♥眠♥药♥
You know what I mean?
你懂吗?
It’s all right, Nurse Pilbow.
没关系 毕波护士
If Mr. McMurphy doesn’t want to take his medication orally…
如果麦克墨菲先生不想用口服的话…
I’m sure we can arrange that he can have it some other way.
我想我们可以用别的方法
But I don’t think you’d like it, Mr. McMurphy.
但是我想你不会喜欢的 麦克墨菲先生
You’d like it, wouldn’t you, Hard-on?
你喜欢 对吧 哈定?
Give it to me.
给我
Good.
非常好
Very good!
非常好!
Yummy!
真好吃!
Mr. Harding?
哈定先生?
Merci.
祝福我
Tell me, Lover-boy…
告诉我 情圣…
why didn’t you tell her to go fuck herself?
为什么你不骂她呢?
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
Funny, huh? That’s funny, huh?
很有趣是吧?
you know that wasn’t very smart. She could have seen that.
那可不太明智 她可能会看到
God Almighty, she’s got you guys coming and going.
上帝啊 她应付你们就够了
What do you think she is? Some kind of a champ or something?
你以为她是万能的吗?
No, I thought you were the champ.
不 我以为你是万能的
You want to bet?
要打赌吗?
Bet on what?
赌什么?
One week.
一个礼拜
I bet in one week I can put a bug so far up her ass…
我赌一个礼拜之内 我可以让她发疯…
she won’t know whether to shit or wind her wrist watch.
甚至不知道什么时候上厕所 还是手表坏了
What do you say to that? Wanna bet? Do you wanna bet?
要打赌吗? 你要赌吗?
One week. That’s all I need. Who wants to bet?
我只需要一个礼拜 谁要赌?
You wanna bet? Bet a buck. One buck.
你要吗? 一块钱
I’ll bet.
我要赌
Tabes in, one buck. Solid.
好 塔波 一块钱
Last time we were discussing…
上一次我们曾讨论过…
Mr. Harding and the problem with his wife…
哈定先生和他太太的问题…
and I think we were making a lot of progress.
我想大家都有进步
So who would like to begin today?
今天谁要开始?
Mr. McMurphy?
麦克墨菲先生?
I’ve been thinking about what you said about…
我在想你所说的…
you know, getting things off your chest.
关于一吐心中的郁闷
Well, there’s a couple of things that I’d like to get off my chest.
有一些事我不吐不快
Well, that’s very good, Mr. McMurphy. Go ahead.
非常好 麦克墨菲先生 请说
Today, as you may or may not know, it doesn’t matter…
或许你不知道…
is the opening of the World Series.
今天是世界大赛的开幕赛
What I’d like to suggest is that we change the work detail tonight…
我希望我们能够把工作时间调整到晚上…
so that we can watch the ball game.
这样我们可以看比赛
Well, Mr. McMurphy, what you’re asking…
麦克墨菲先生 你所要求的…
is that we change a very carefully worked out schedule.
是要我们改变一个非常好的时间表
A little change never hurt, huh?
改变一点不会死吧?
A little variety?
一点?
Well, it’s not necessarily true, Mr. McMurphy.
这不是很正确 麦克墨菲先生
Some men on the ward
你知道这里有些人
take a long, long time to get used to the schedule.
花了很长时间去适应这个时间表
Change it now, and they might find it very disturbing.
如果现在改变 会对他们有所干扰
Fuck the schedule!
去他妈的时间表!
They can go back to the schedule after the Series.
在大赛之后可以改回来
I’m talking about the World Series, Nurse Ratched.
讨论的是现在的世界大赛 瑞秋护士
Well, anyway, this is no way to proceed about this.
现在没有办法
How would it be if we had a vote…
我们来投票如何…
and let majority rule?
让多数决定吧?
Great. Let’s vote on her.
太好了 现在来投吧
So, all those in favor raise your hands.
希望改的请举手
Okay, guys, come on.
大家拜托
Put your hands up.
举手一下
What’s the matter with you? Don’t you want to watch the World Series?
你们到底怎么了? 不想看世界大赛了吗?
Come on, get your hands up. It can do you some good…
拜托 举手一下…
to get some exercise, putting your arms up in the air.
多做点运动举起手来吧
That’s it. Come on, let’s…
非常好 拜托 让我们…
What is this crap?
这是什么世界?
I watch the Series. I haven’t missed the Series in years.
我从来没有…我从来没有错过世界大赛
Even in the cooler.
甚至是冷天
When I’m in the cooler they run it there or they’ll have a riot.
有一次他们在冷天比赛还发生暴♥动♥
What’s the matter with you guys? Come on, be good Americans!
你们到底怎么回事? 拜托 像个美国人吧!
Well, Mr. McMurphy, I only count three votes, and…
麦克墨菲先生 我只点到三票 而…
that’s not enough to change the ward policy.
那并不足以改变医院规则
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
My turn. Okay, hot dice.
换我 来吧
I want a ten to go…
我要10…
Cause I need cash.
因为我需要钱
I wanna get to Mediterranean Avenue.
我要去中♥央♥大道
Big ten! Perfect.
10! 太好了
Two fives.
两个5
What are you doing? Hotel.
你在干嘛? 旅馆
You do not have a hotel there. Hotel.
你在那边没有旅馆 旅馆
For the third time…
已经第三次了…
you do not have a hotel on Boardwalk. -Hotel.
你没有旅馆 旅馆
It costs $1,000 and four green houses… Hotel.
要花一千块钱和四栋绿色房♥子… 旅馆
to put a hotel on Boardwalk. Hotel.
在百老汇街上盖一栋旅馆 旅馆
Play the game and knock off the bullshit.
好好玩游戏 不要说废话
Play the game, Harding.
玩游戏 哈定
What are you talking about? I am playing the game.
你在讲什么? 我是在玩啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!