It don’t make a bit of sense to me.
这根本就不是疯了
If that’s what being crazy is…
如果这就是疯狂的话…
Then I’m senseless, out of it, gone down the road, whacko…
那我跟街上那些疯子…
but, no more, no less. That’s it.
的确没有什么两样
To be honest with you, McMurphy what it says here…
老实说 麦克墨菲 文件上面写的…
is that…
是这样…
they think…
他们觉得…
they think…
他们觉得…
you’ve been faking it in order to get out of your work detail.
这只是你逃避工作的藉口
What do you think about that?
你认为如何呢
Do I look like that kind of guy to you?
你认为我是这样的人吗?
Let’s just be frank for a minute. All right, Randall, if you would.
让我们先不要下定论 好吧
Tell me…
告诉我…
Do you think there’s anything wrong with your mind, really?
你觉得你的精神有问题吗?
Not a thing, Doc.
不可能的 医生
I’m a goddamn marvel of modern science.
我可是现代科技产物
You’re gonna be here for a period for us to evaluate you.
你会在这边待一段时间 好让我们可以测试你
We’re gonna study you.
我们需要来诊断你
We’ll make our determinations as to what we’re going to do…
然后我们会下结论 看看该怎么做…
and give you the necessary treatment as indicated.
该给你哪些必须的治疗
Doc, let me just tell you this.
让我告诉你 医生
I’m here to cooperate with you 100 percent.
我会百分之百的合作
A hundred percent.
百分之百
I’ll be just right down the line with you. You watch.
我会非常的合作 请你拭目以待
Cause I think we ought to get to the bottom of…
因为我想我们会发现…
R.P.McMurphy.
真正的麦克墨菲
The scythe.
伸展手臂
I’m awfully tired.
我好累
Sit down.
坐下
I’m tired.
我很累
Is that better?
好点了吗?
Mr. Ellsworth…
艾斯渥斯先生…
you’ll wear yourself out.
你在整自己
All right, gentlemen, let’s begin.
好了 各位 让我们开始
At the close of Friday’s meeting…
在星期五的会议中…
we were discussing Mr. Harding’s problem concerning his wife.
我们论论到哈定先生和他太太的问题
Mr. Harding stated that his wife made him uneasy…
哈定先生说他的太太让他觉得不舒服…
because she drew stares from men on the street.
因为常常她注视着街上的男人
Is that correct, Mr. Harding?
对吧 哈定先生?
Yes.
是的
That’s correct.
没错
He also thinks he may have given her reason…
他同时也想给她藉口…
to seek sexual attention elsewhere, but he wasn’t able to say how.
去外面寻找性生活 但是他说不出口
Mr. Harding has been heard to say to his wife:
哈定先生对他太太说过
“I hate you.”
我恨你
“I don’t ever want to see you again.”
我不想再见到你
“You’ve betrayed me.”
你背叛我
So, does anyone care to touch on this further?
有人要发表意见吗?
Mr. Scanlon, would you begin today?
史肯隆先生 你要起个头吗?
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Billy, how about you?
比利 你呢?
No, no, ma’am.
不了 女士
I’d like to write in my book that you began the meeting.
我希望有一次会议是由你开始发言的
Just once.
只要一次
Mr. Martini?
马堤尼先生?
Are you with us?
你有在听吗?
Yes.
是的
Would you like to begin?
你要开始讲吗?
Mr. Cheswick?
契士威克先生呢?
Me? Yes.
我吗? 是的
You mean there’s not a man here who has an opinion on this matter?
这里没有一个人对此有意见吗?
All right.
好吧
Mr. Harding…
哈定先生…
you’ve stated on more than one occasion…
你曾说过你不只一次怀疑…
that you suspected your wife of seeing other men.
你太太在外面偷人
Oh, yes!
是的!
Yes, very much, I suspect her.
我非常怀疑她
I suspect her.
我真的怀疑她
Maybe you can tell us why…
或许你可以告诉我们 你为何…
you suspect her.
怀疑她
Well, I can only…
我只能说…
speculate as to the reasons why.
那只是推论
Have you ever speculated, Mr. Harding…
你有没有这样推论过 哈定先生…
that perhaps you are…
或许你…
impatient with your wife…
对她失去了耐心…
because she doesn’t meet your mental requirements?
是因为她没办法达到你的心理要求?
Perhaps. But you see, the only thing I can really…
或许是 但我唯一能够…
speculate on, Nurse Ratched…
推论的是 瑞秋护士…
is the very existence of my life…
不管我老婆…
with or without my wife…
是否与我一起生活…
in terms of the human relationships, the juxtaposition of…
在人类的关系中…
one person to another, the form, the content.
人与人之间外表与内涵的并容
Harding, why don’t you knock off the bullshit and get to the point?
哈定 不要多说废话 直接讲重点
This is the point.
这就是重点
This is the point, Taber. It’s not bullshit.
塔波 这不是废话
I’m not just talking about my wife, I’m talking about my life!
我不只是在谈我的太太 我是在谈我的生活!
I can’t seem to get that through to you.
我不觉得你了解
I’m not just talking about one person,
我不是在谈一个人
I’m talking about everybody!
我在谈的跟每个人都有关!
I’m talking about form! I’m talking about content!
我是在谈外表! 我是在谈内涵!
I’m talking about interrelationships!
我是在谈人际关系!
I’m talking about God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven!
我是在谈神 恶魔 地狱 天堂!
Do you understand? Finally?
你懂了吗?
Yeah, Harding, you’re so fucking dumb I can’t believe it.
哈定 我不敢相信 你真是他妈笨得可以
It makes me feel very peculiar, very peculiar…
我觉得很奇怪 非常奇怪
when you throw in something like that. Why?
你说话就像是那个 什么?
What does that mean, “peculiar,” Harding?
有什么”奇怪”的 哈定?
Peculiar? Peculiar?
奇怪? 奇怪?
I’m gonna tell you guys something.
我告诉过你们
You just don’t want to learn anything.
你们就是不想学
You just don’t want to listen to anybody.
你们就是不想听别人说话
He’s got intelligence!
他是有智慧的!
You’ve never heard the word “peculiar”?
你从来没有听过”奇怪”这个字眼吗?
Say, what are you trying to say?
你到底要说什么?
You trying to say I’m queer? Is that it?
你说我疯了吗? 是不是?
Little Mary Ann? Little Marjorie Jane?
小马利·安? 小玛茱莉·珍?
Is that it? Is that what you’re trying to tell me?
是这样吗? 你是不是想告诉我这些?
Is that your idea of communicating something to me? Is it?
这就是你所谓的沟通吗?
Well, is it?
是这样吗?
They’re all crowding in on you, Mr. Harding.
他们的话题都围绕着你 哈定
They’re all ganging up on you.
他们的都围着你
Is that news?
这是新闻吗?
They sometimes want to gang up on me, too, but I…
不…有的时候他们也围攻我 但是我…
Cheswick, do me a favor.
契士威克 帮个忙
Take it easy.
放轻松点
And stay off my side. But I only wanna…
不要帮倒忙 但是我只是…
I only wanna help you.
我只是要帮你
I understand. But don’t you want me to…?
我懂 但是你不要我…?
Please! But I only want to…
拜托! 但是我只是要…
Please! But I only want to help you.
拜托! 但是我只是想帮你
Please!
拜托!
You see…
你看…
the other day you made some allusions, both of you….
有一天 你间接暗示 你们两个…
Illusions? Yes, allusions.
性幻想? 是的 是间接
Not illusions. Allusions…
不是幻想 间接暗示…
to sexual problems I might be having with my wife.
我和我太太之间的性问题
All right, let’s say it’s true! Let’s say I know it to be true.
就算是真的! 就算我知道是真的
But you don’t!
但是你不知道!
If that’s your idea of trying to tell me something,
如果你是用这种方法告诉我的话
you have another…
你或许应该…