how your mother’s going to take this.
你妈妈能够接受这个事实吗?
Well, you…
你…
don’t have to…
不需要…
tell her, Miss Ratched.
告诉她 瑞秋小姐
I don’t have to tell her?
我不需要告诉她?
Your mother and I are old friends, you know that.
但我们是老朋友了 你知道的
Please…
请…
don’t…
不要…
tell my mother.
告诉我妈妈
Don’t you think you should have thought of that
你不觉得应该在
before you took that woman…
带那女人进去之前…
in that room?
先想清楚吗?
No, no.
不…
I didn’t.
我没有
You mean, she dragged you in there by force?
她硬拖你进去的吗?
She did.
是的
Everybody did.
所有人都有份
Everybody? Who did?
所有人? 到底是谁?
You tell me who did!
你告诉我是谁做的!
Murphy.
墨菲
Miss Ratched…
瑞秋小姐…
please don’t…
请不要…
Mr. Warren? tell my mother, please.
渥伦先生? 告诉我妈妈 拜托
Would you see that the men are washed and ready for the day.
你能不能让他们去洗干净 然后收拾好一切
Miss Ratched, please…please…
瑞秋小姐 求你…求你了…
Mr. Washington? Yes?
华盛顿先生? 是
Put Billy in Dr. Spivey’s office. No!
送比利到史贝菲的办公室 不!
Stay with him till the doctor arrives.
在医生来之前看住他
Move it! Come on, Martini, get on!
走! 快点 马堤尼 快走!
Hey, that way, please. Please, gentlemen.
拜托大家往那走
Let’s go, come on. Come on, you guys. What is this?
快点走 快走
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Hey, what the hell is that?
那是什么?
McMurphy, what the hell are you doing?
麦克墨菲 你在干嘛?
Washington, to the day room! Lmmediately!
华盛顿 快来长廊! 马上!
Put down those keys and nobody gets hurt.
把钥匙摆下 没有人会受伤
Move away from the window and take that damn Chief with you.
跟酋长一起远离窗户
Come on, let’s go!
快点 快走!
Let me through!
让我过去!
Let me through!
让我过去!
Out of the way, McMurphy!
不要挡路 麦克墨菲!
Come on, clear it!
快点 清场!
Get these people out of here!
把这些人赶出去!
Oh, Billy!
比利!
Will you guys clear the door?
你们能不能让开一下?
Everybody out! Out! Everybody out!
全都出去! 全部都出去!
Come on, goddammit!
快点 该死的!
Now calm down!
安静下来!
The best thing we can do is go on with our daily routine.
我们现在能做的就是回到日常工作
All right?
好吗?
Don’t! Mac!
别这样! 麦克!
Mac! No!
麦克! 不要!
And the bets are placed.
赌注都下好了
There’s one for Tabes, and Chessy, and Martini, and the dealer.
这个是塔波 契士 马堤尼 还有庄家的
And a four to Tabes, and a six, and a nine…
塔波的是4 一个6 一个9…
and a ten to the dealer.
庄家是10
A nine?
一个9?
What do you say, Tabes?
塔波 你要不要?
A dime a piece.
10分钱一张?
No? You stick.
不要?
He sticks. He sticks with a four.
他不要牌 他只要4
Chessy’s going for the ride.
契士要上路了
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
He wants a hit. Yeah, and a big queen.
他要一张牌 一张Q
I think you’re busted.
我想你爆了
Buggered, not busted.
是捉到了 不是爆了
Turn them over. Buggered.
捉你 捉到了
And weep.
你输了
Hit me.
给我一张牌
I think you’re over.
我想你爆了
I know you’re over. Hovno.
我知道你爆了 没有啊
That’s a three. Hovno.
这张是3 还没有爆
Mr. Sefelt?
西佛特先生?
Did everything go well?
一切顺利吗?
That’s very nice.
非常好
Now you feel better, don’t you?
你现在感觉好多了吧?
Yes, ma’am.
是的 女士
McMurphy is out.
麦克墨菲走了
McMurphy has escaped.
麦克墨菲跑掉了
They were taking him through the tunnel.
他们带他经过走廊时
He beat up two of the attendants and escaped.
他打倒两个看护 然后跑走了
McMurphy’s upstairs.
麦克墨菲在楼上
Oh, no, no, no!
不!
Jim, I’m telling you, McMurphy is upstairs…
吉姆 告诉你 麦克墨菲在楼上…
and he’s as meek as a lamb.
他乖得像只绵羊
Really?
真的?
I mean, how do you know?
你怎么知道的?
Jack Dunphy told me.
杰克·坦菲告诉我的
Jack Dunphy’s full of shit!
杰克·坦菲只会说废话!
Right! Right!
对! 没错!
They said you escaped.
他们说你跑走了
I knew you wouldn’t leave without me.
我就知道你不会留下我
I was waiting for you.
我一直在等你
Now we can make it, Mac.
现在我们可以走了
I feel big as a damn mountain.
我现在感觉跟山一样壮
Oh, no!
不!
I’m not going without you, Mac.
我不会不带你走的 麦克
I wouldn’t leave you here this way.
我不会这样留下你的
You’re coming with me.
你跟我走
Let’s go!
我们走吧!