-巴舍! -轻点 没必要大喊大叫的
-Bash! -Easy. No need to shout, guv’ ner.
-你的位置? -就快就位了
-What’s your status? -I’m nearly there.
来 来
Come on, come on.
威尔什先生 别让这家伙露面
Mr.Walsh, show this man off the premises.
不许再来我的赌场
Don’t ever set footin my casino again.
先生?
Sir?
-白人穷小子! -天!
-Cracker! -Oh, dear God!
我忘了拿呼机 我把那拉下了 抱歉
Oh! I forgot my pager. I left it. Sorry.
-知道回来的路吗? -知道
-Know the way back? -I do.
那就好
Good.
好好欣赏比赛
Okay. Enjoy the fight.
抱歉!
Sorry!
你们说本尼迪克特先生 还要多久才来?
How much longer you figure Mr.Benedict’s gonna be?
这房♥间没监视器吧?
No cameras in this room, huh?
看来是的
Yeah.
不让任何人看到 这儿会发生什么事
Don’t want anybody seeing what goes on in here.
他不会来了 是吗?
He’s not coming, is he?
我们出去 你们两个 在里面好好谈谈
We’re gonna step outside. Leave you two to talk things over.
我已经三个礼拜没见我老婆了
I hadn’t seen my wife in three weeks,
所以我决定打电♥话♥给她
so I decided to call her.
“我爱你 你爱我” “我想你 你想我”
“I love you, you love me. “”I miss you, you miss me. ”
事情又变好了 可当我参加完舞会
That went well, but then I went to this party….
我到一点才回家 可她以为我会十一点就回去
I show up at 1 p. m. She expected me at 11 a. m…
于是她就发怒了 我说”你以为有什么? ”
…so she was going crazy. I said, “What do you expect?
“你以为是什么? 这又不是唱诗班练习”
What do you think goes on? It’s not choir practice. ”
完了
Oh, shit.
那令你满意吗? 泽加先生
Does that satisfy you, Mr.Zerga?
我非常满意
I am very satisfied.
-你没事吧 先生? -我很好 很好
-Are you all right, sir? -I’m fine. I’m fine.
好吧
All right.
老天!
Jesus!
布鲁瑟!
Bruiser!
-现在停还不算迟! -对不起 丹尼 我没看出是你
-Not until later! -Sorry, Danny. I forgot.
没关系
It’s all right.
-你妻子怎么样子? -又怀孕了
-How’s your wife? -Pregnant again.
很好 我们开始吧 来这儿
Well, it happens. Let’s get started. Come here.
-你就快出来了 莱纳斯 -那家伙是谁?
-You’re almost there, Linus. -Who’s that guy?
-我在西走廊发现可疑人物 -泽加先生!
-I got a bogey in west corridor. -Mr.Zerga!
-叫医生来! 泽加先生! -把这盖在他头上
-Call a doctor! Mr.Zerga! -Put this under his head.
现在切换影象
Going to video now.
急救中心吗
–to the Eye in the Sky ASAP.
这儿有位昏迷的人需要急救
We have a man down who’s unconscious.
天啊!
Oh, Jesus!
-你真以为我会袖手旁观? -你不相信我?
-Did you really think I’d sit this out? -You didn’t trust me?
现在我相信了
I do now.
来吧
Come on.
有人叫医生吗?
Someone call for a doctor?
-你是怎么进来的? -给个朋友两百万就行了
-How’d you get here? -Had to give a friend two million.
那拉斯提呢? 你们为什么吵?
But what about Rusty? The argument?
那也是计划一部分吗?
I mean, what was that about?
拜托 为什么不告诉我? 别把我排在局外
Come on. Why not just tell me? Why put me through all this?
这有什么意思? 走吧
Where’s the fun in that? Let’s get going.
来吧 伙计! 呼吸!
Come on, man! Breathe!
呼吸! 该死的! 呼吸!
Breathe, damn it! Breathe!
抱歉 他已经死了
I’m sorry. We’ve lost him.
-我叫你快点的 -别那样 真的别那样
-Dude, I told you to hurry. -Don’t do that. Just don’t.
我没让你快点吗?
I didn’t tell you to hurry?
来 给我起来!
Come on, get up! Get up!
觉的怎么样?
Had enough yet?
-这些玩意撑得住我们吧? -当然可以
-These things are gonna hold us, right? -They should.
利文斯顿 我们已经就位
Livingston, we’re set.
-利文斯顿 我们已经就位 -巴舍 我们已经就位
-Livingston, we’re set. -Basher, we’re set.
等等 老大
Hang on a minute, chief.
我们得快点了 袁就快要窒息了
We don ‘t have one. Yen ‘s gonna suffocate.
你安静点 别烦我好吗?
Then you should leave off bothering me, okay?
好了 把那弄亮
All right, crack them.

Go.
该死!
Shit!
ue03c断
Cut it.
嗨!
Hey!
六厅 五号♥台操牌员受到袭击
Pit six, table five. Dealers compromised.
三号♥ 五号♥ 六号♥ 十号♥台出现问题
Trade’s breached at tables three,five, six and ten.
穿上衣服 穿上衣服
Get your coat. Get your coat.
真是都疯了! 怎么…?
Look, this is crazy! What…?
还不行
Not yet. Not yet.
上去
Go ahead.
-你觉得袁会搞定里面的事吗? -我相信他会办好的
-You think Yen made it out okay? -I’m sure he’ll be fine.
进行的怎么样?
How we doing?
我想应该是一切正常
Okay, I guess.
这门后有一亿六千万 和一个九十五磅的中国人
There’s a 95-pound Chinese man with $160 million behind this door.
-把他弄出来吧 -对
-Let’s get him out. -Yeah.
-我押十块赌他不会成功 -别乱说
-10 says he shorts it. -No bet.
再试试
Try him again.
很好
Okay.
进行到哪部分了?
Hey. Where we at, boys?
-破除监视和地板感应装置 -把他们弄瞎
-Pins and floor sensors, now. -Blinding.
行动吧
Here we go.
20秒倒数计时
Counting down from 20. Now.
20…
Twenty…
-停止炸门 听到了吗? -10…
-Don’t blow the door. Can you read me? -Ten…
…9 8…
…nine, eight…
-可能他的耳机出了问题 -不要炸门!
-Maybe the pinch blew out his ear wigs. -Do not blow the door!
…2 1
…two, one.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
有点问题…
Something….
放了电池吗?
Did you check the batteries?
稍微等一下就可以了
You know, lose focus in this game for one second–
我知道 有人受伤了 你真是没听过袁抱怨的声音
I know, somebody gets hurt. You don’t hear Yen complaining.
袁?
Yen?
你们怎么才来?
Where the fuck you been?
-抱歉 -抱歉
-Sorry. -Sorry.
那是我所见过最性感的东西
That is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.
拉斯提 轮到你了
Rusty, you’re up.
-你不接电♥话♥吗? -我没带手♥机♥
-You gonna answer that? -I don’t have a cell phone.
这不是我的
This isn’t mine.
听听是谁的电♥话♥
See who it is.
-喂? -能和本尼迪克特先生说句话吗?
-Hello? -May I have a word with Mr.Benedict?
是找你的
It’s for you.
-是谁? -有人在打劫你
-Who the hell is this? -The man who ‘s robbing you.
-金库怎么了? -没事 先生 一切正常
-What’s going on in the vault? -Nothing, sir. It’s all normal.
给我看
Show me.
-恐怕你是错了 -看到你的监视仪了吗?
-You’re mistaken. -Watching your monitors?
好好看着
Okay, keep watching.
在这城里 运气的变化实在是无常
In this town,luck can change that quickly.
-清点下那儿共有多少钱 -是 先生
-Find out how much money’s down there. -Yes, sir.
泰丝?
Tess?
泰丝?
Tess?
也许你应该…
Perhaps you should….
也许我应该什么?
Perhaps I should what?
这时候你离开这儿会好些
It would be better if you weren’t around here for this.
好 你说的没错
All right, you proved your point.
你闯入了我的金库 恭喜你 现在你死定了
You broke into my vault. Congratulations. You’re a dead man.
-也许是吧 -也许是吧? 恕我问你打算怎么离开?
-Maybe. -Maybe? May I ask how you will leave?
你以为我会让你带着钱 坦然走出赌场大门?
You think I’ll let you take my money out my casino doors?
-不 你会帮我们搬出去的 -我为什么要这么做?
-No. You’ll carry it out for us. -Why would I do that?
留意你的监视器
Look at your monitor.
也许你的经理已经向你汇报了 今晚存放在金库里
As your manager’s probably reporting, you have over $160 million…
共有一亿六千万现金 我们只是拿走了一半
…in your vault tonight. We ‘re only packing up half that.
剩下的一半我们不拿走 就作为质物
The other half we ‘re leaving, booby-trapped, as a hostage.
若是让我们拿着这八千万走人 那我们会保全你的钱
You let our $80 million go,and you get to keep yours.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!