别去碰领带 看着我
Don’t touch your tie. Look at me.
只需回答我的问题 你在看什么?
You need to answer my question. Where do you look?
不能向下看 他们会知道你在撒谎
No. Look down, they know you’re lying.
向上看 做出一无所知的样子
Up, and you don’t know the truth.
别说些辞不达意的废话
Don’t use seven words if four will do.
说话要明确 但别太深刻 要幽默 但别让对方发笑
Be specific, but not memorable. Be funny, but don’t make him laugh.
那样对方会喜欢 而当你转身就会把你忘掉
He’s got to like you,then forget you once you leave.
还有 看在上帝份上 无论你要做什么 千万不要…
And, for God’s sake, whatever you do, don’t–
拉斯! 过来看看这个好吗?
Russ! Can you take a look at this?

Sure.
索尔?
Saul?
该出发了
It’s time.
行了
Okay.
出发吧
Let’s do it.
在这个拉斯维加斯的美丽夜晚
On a perfectly clear night in Las Vegas…
大群的名人和体育迷们
…with the expected crowd of celebrities and sports fans…
聚集在大米高梅酒店 两位世界上最棒的拳击选手
…piling into the MGM Grand, the two best heavyweights in the world…
正准备继续八个月前的较量 再次一较高下
…prepare to meet after aneight-month dance toward each other.
泽加先生?
Mr.Zerga?
本尼迪克特先生
Mr.Benedict.
-我很忙 东西准时到吗? -换成我就绝对不会怀疑
-I’m very busy. Are we on schedule? -I have no reason to suspect otherwise.
我的人即刻就会到
My courier should be here momentarily.
十八 二十一点!
Eighteen. Blackjack!
去找威尔什先生 告诉他欧森先生正去西通道
Find Mr.Walsh. Tell him Mr.Ocean is in the west slots.
在赌场里我不能安排保镖
I can’t have private security personnel in the casino cages.
是不能
Of course not.
索尔! 索尔布鲁 是你吗?
Saul! Saul Bloom, is that you?
索尔! 索尔 是我呀! 是布奇巴卡南!
Saul! Saul, it’s me! Bucky Buchanan!
记得吗? 我们在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥见过!
Remember? From Saratoga!
把他给我轰走
Mikael. Vladimir.
嘿 索尔! 索尔!
Hey! Hey, Saul! Saul!
本尼迪克特先生 请快点
Mr.Benedict, please.
我不喜欢钢铁碰着皮肤的感觉
I have never enjoyed the touch of steel to my skin.
把它们拿开
Lift them up, please.
我承认你的公文箱 没有危险性 或是违法
I acknowledge your briefcase contains nothing dangerous or illicit.
我同意将这公文箱 放入我的金库保管
I agree to take said briefcase and store it in my vault…
保管期为24小时
…for a period of 24 hours.
-可我不能允许你进金库 -为什么不行?
-I cannot allow you into the vault. -Why not?
出于安全上的考虑 可更多的是我不信任你
Insurance, for one. Security. But,most of all, I just don’t trust you.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我叫了两个人盯住欧森 他现在在五球吧
I put two plain clothes on Ocean. He’s in the keno bar now.
泽加先生 这是赌场经理 威尔什先生
Mr.Zerga, this is my casino manager, Mr.Walsh.
他会将你的公文箱放入金库
He will have your briefcase stored in our vault while you watch.
这是我们的条件 你同意与否?
Those are my terms. Yes or no?
你根本没给我选择的余地
You leave me no choice.
别在收缩器前面那么干
Dude, don’t do that in front of the pinch.
深呼吸 你会办成的
Deep breaths. You ‘ll do fine.
-谢谢 -别流汗 自然点
-Thank you. -No sweat. You ‘re a natural.
但是别太做作了
But don ‘t screw up.
-谁叫的面食? -放这儿
-Who gets the penne? -Right here.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
这儿是保安中心 负责监视赌场和金库
This is our security center,where we oversee the casino and vault.
你可以在这儿看到 公文箱的动向
You’ll monitor your briefcase from here.
您请便吧
Don’t let me keep you.
-泽加先生 -本尼迪克特先生
-Mr.Zerga. -Mr.Benedict.
莱纳斯 准备
Linus, you’re up.
跟着他
Got him.
本尼迪克特先生
Mr.Benedict.
我是谢尔顿威利斯 内华达州赌博委员会的
Sheldon Willis, Nevada Gaming Commission.
能给我两分钟谈谈吗?
I need two minutes of your time.
-愿意为赌博委员会效劳 -谢谢
-Anything for the NGC. -Thanks.
能带我去五号♥厅吗?
Will you accompany me to pit five, please?
-打算什么时候推箱子进去? -等你的信♥号♥♥
-You make the deposit when? -At your signal.
我们看起来象什么 向象不象对啄木鸟?
What do we look like,a couple of peckerwood jackasses?
感觉如何? 没事吧?
How does that feel? You all right?
想拿本什么看的吗? 要不要给你本杂♥志♥?
Want something to read? A magazine?
好了 把这记下来
All right. Counting down.
现在开始有三十分钟休息时间
Thirty minutes of breathing time starts now.
我们今天开始注意他的
This just came to our attention today.
显然 他有份记录要比我…
Apparently, he’s got a record longer than my….
反正就是很久
It’s long.
你说他是 那就是了
If he is who you say he is.
你在委员会干多久了?
You been at the commission long?
-大约18个月吧 -认识哈利林德里吗? 和他共事过吗?
-About 18 months. -You know Hal Lindley? Worked with him?
去年他死后就没有了
Not since he died last year.
拉蒙艾斯克拉特?
Ramon Escalante?
这位是谢尔顿威利斯 内华达州赌博委员会的
Sheldon Willis, Nevada Gaming Commission.
这是怎么会事?
What’s going on here?
-根据我们了解… -我们去里面说
-It’s come to our attention-We should speak off the floor.
查理
Charlie.
谢谢
Thank you.
-不 我要你离开这里 -给我点时间
-No. I want you out of here. -Give me one moment.
-我给过你时间了 现在我要你走 -泰丝 过来
-I’ve had it. I want you gone. -Tess, come here.
你来这儿干什么
You’re up to something.
别对我说是来找我的 你又在动谁的主意了 不是吗?
Don’t say you’re here for me. You’re pulling a job, aren’t you?
好 不管你想干什么 你都不会把我赢回去的
Well, no matter what it is,you won’t win me back.
泰丝 我是来说再见的
Tess, I just came to say goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
没事的
You be good.
-欧森先生 -本尼迪克特先生想要见你
-Mr.Ocean. -Mr.Benedict wishes to see you.
我想也会是他找我
I thought he might.
下午好 艾斯克拉特先生
Good afternoon, Mr.Escalante.
或者我该称呼你为卡顿先生?
Or should I call you Mr.Catton?
你叫弗兰克卡顿 曾在特非卡那的沙漠旅馆工作
You’re Frank Catton, of the Tropicana, the Desert lnn…
还曾被关入纽约州监狱 是吗?
…and the New York State Penitentiary system. Are you not?
保持沉默就是你对此毫无异义了?
I take it from your silence you won’t refute that.
本尼迪克特先生
Mr.Benedict, you’re employing an ex-convict.
你雇佣了一名前科犯 如你所知…
As you know–
该死的白人穷小子
Goddamn cracker.
-你说什么? -你听的很清楚
-Excuse me? -You heard me.
黑人不能有正当职业吗?
Black man can’t earn a decent wage?
-你想把我扔到大街上 -我只是在行公务
-You wanna throw me on the street. -I’m doing my job.
想要我到桌上来跳只舞吗?
Want me to get on the table and dance?
要我给你擦鞋吗? 要我对你微笑吗?
Shine your shoes? Smile at you?
你当然不想让我去操牌
You sure won’t let me deal the cards.
连游戏的名字你也想黑白颠倒
You might as well call it whitejack!
我不知道该说什么 莱斯什么也没错
I don’t know what to say to that. Race has nothing to do with it.
-是啊 -你说的过分了点
-Yeah, right. -What a horrible thing to say!
你们 所有的人
You, of all people,
都知道 赌博委员会也支持雇佣有色人种…
know the NGC has always supported hiring colored–
-不! 我不是这意思! -好 算了 坐下
-No! I didn’t mean it! -Okay. Come on, sit down.
-坐下 -你该和他好好谈谈
-Sit down. -You better talk to him.
-他做的很好 -坐下
-He’s got it. -Sit down.
维吉尔 土克 把包裹送进去
Virgil. Turk. Deliver the package.
-你的卡呢? -我丢了
-Where’s your card? -I lost it.
-开什么玩笑? -我真是太蠢了
-You serious? -I’m so stupid.
-你真是太蠢了! 知道吗? -嗨!
-You are so stupid! You know that? -Hey!
在谁烦恼的时候直呼其名字好吗?
You think it helps to call someone names who’s upset?
-都冷静些 -抱歉 抱歉
-Hey! IKeep it down. -Sorry. Sorry.
-这些钱是从哪儿送来的? -是从贵宾房♥来的
-Where did this come from? -High roller’s room.
-是本尼迪克特先生的东西 -乔 把这送进去
-It’s Mr.Benedict’s stuff. -Joe, take this inside.
-送去结算间? -不 要直接进金库
-Count room? -No, to the vault.
本尼迪克特的钱该直接进金库
Benedict’s money goes in the vault.
下次要记得带卡 再这样就不行方便了
Next time, remember the card, and we won’t run into this again.
-蠢货 -天!
-Stupid. -Jeez!
请等等
Yo! Hold that, please.
-那儿就是你的公文箱 泽加先生 -很好
-There’s your briefcase now, Mr.Zerga. -Wonderful.
该我上场了
That’s my cue.
叫巴舍出发
Give Basher the go.
巴舍 你的位置?
Bash, what’s your status?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!