-和赌场的经理谈话 -谈些什么?
-Talks with his casino manager. -About what?
所有生意的事
All business.
本尼迪克特乐于知道发生了什么 喜欢一切都在掌握中
Benedict likes to know what’s going on. Be in control.
赌场里几乎没有什么事情 是他所不知道的
There ‘s rarely an incident he doesn’t know about or handle personally.
他还会花上小会时间去招呼贵宾
Spends a few minutesglad-handing the high rollers.
他会说西班牙语 德语 意大利语 还有日语也不错
He speaks Spanish, German and ltalianand is getting good at Japanese.
七点三十他会出去 接一份黑色的文件夹
He ‘s out by 7:30 and is handed a black portfolio.
内容包括营业邀和新的安全密♥码♥ 然后就朝餐厅走去
Contents: profits and new security codes. He heads to the restaurant.
就象我说的 真是台机器
Like I said, a machine.
文件里的密♥码♥能开所有的门吗?
That portfolio containscodes to all the cage doors?
他们更换新密♥码♥后两分钟 他就拿到了密♥码♥
And two minutes after they’re changed, he’s got them.
你们可真会挑下手的对象 他是个既聪明又残忍♥的家伙
You guys really can pick them. This guy’s as smart as he is ruthless.
上个被他抓到使诈的家伙 不但被他搞至判十年
Last guy he caught cheating, he not only sent up for 10 years…
而且他还占了那家伙的房♥产
…he seized his house and bankrupted his–
和合法的特约店
In-law’s dealership.
他会要了你的命 毁了你的生活 大家都知道这点
He takes out your knees and ruins your life and anybody you know.
你怕了?
You scared?
难道你想自杀吗?
You suicidal?
只有早上想
Only in the morning.
-现在他会干什么? -现在该那女孩出来
-Now what? -Now comes the girl.
如果时间急的话 她会和他一起下来
She comes down after him if they’ re in a snit.
-她是哪儿来的? -博物馆 她是馆长
-Where does she come from? -The museum, there. She’s the curator.
她来了
Here she is.
这是我一天中最美好的时光
This is the best part of my day.
不知道是否能利用到她 我甚至还没问到她的名字
I’m not sure we can use her yet. I haven’t even caught her name.
泰丝
Tess.
什么?
Huh?
她叫泰丝
Her name is Tess.
-我们得谈谈 -可以
-We have to talk. Now. -Okay.
告诉我不是因为她才干这事的 否则我就退出
Tell me this is not about her or I walk off the job.
谁?
Who?
泰丝 本尼迪克特 告诉我你不是报复他…
Tess. Benedict. Tell me this isn’t about…
-搞上你妻子 -是前妻
-…the guy who’s screwing your wife. -Ex-wife.
-告诉我 -不是那样的
-Tell me. -It’s not about that.
完全跟那没关系 记得我们开始商量计划时说的吗?
It’s not entirely about that. Remember when we got in this business?
我们说过 已经一无所有 的人就不会输
We said we’d play like we had nothing to lose.
我是真的一无所有了
Well, I lost something.
我失去了某人 所以我来了这里
I lost someone. That’s why I’m here.
问题是 现在我们要偷两样东西
The problem is, now we’re stealing two things.
若是不能两者兼得 你会选哪个?
And if you can’t have both, which do you choose?
要记得 泰丝不能分♥裂♥这十一人
Remember, Tess does not split 11 ways.
若一切进展顺利 事情就不是由我说了算的
If everything goes to plan, I won’t be the one that has to make that choice.
-她现在怎样? -她看来好极了
-How’d she look? -She looked good.
谢谢
Thanks.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
我只喜欢你喜欢的东西
I like that you like it.
-今晚我来找你好吗? -好的
-I’ll see you tonight? -Okay.
在我的酒店里 总会被人看到
In my hotel, there’s always somebody watching.
今晚见
I’ll see you tonight.
胃不好吗? 泽加先生
Weak stomach, Mr.Zerga?
我从不迷信脆弱 那代价太高
I don’t believe in weakness. It costs too much.
我也不迷信问题本身
I don’t believe in questions either.
是吗? 那么我给你提个醒吧
Oh, really? Well then,let me give you a tip.
别赢特瑞本尼迪克特那么多钱
Don’t get into Terry Benedict for too much money.
他可不是傻瓜
He doesn’t fool around.
-你好吗 埃迪? -很好 先生
-How are you, Eddie? -Fine, sir.
有什么动向吗?
Anything for me?
莱曼泽加先生 那边第三位 想要和你私下谈谈
Mr.Lyman Zerga. Third position. Wants to talk to you privately.
他是谁?
Who is he?
欧洲来的生意人
Businessman of some kind,from Europe.
不清楚是干什么的
Very vague.
不过我打听过了 好象是做军♥火♥走私的
I asked around. Word is, he deals primarily in arms.
-还是个大军♥火♥商 -泽加
-One of the biggest. -Zerga.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
-从未听说过 -所以我并没有怀疑
-Never heard of him. -That’s why I don’t doubt it.
-他住在这儿吗? -就住在塔楼套间
-He’s staying here? -He’s in the Mirador suite.
-赌的怎么样? -手气还不错
-How’s he doing? -Up, almost 200.
很好
Good for him.
你晚来了三十秒 我正要派人…
You’re 30 seconds late. I was about to send out a search….
好啊 泰丝
Hello, Tess.
你来这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
我出来了
I’m out.
-出来了? -从监狱里出来的
-Out? -Of prison.
还记得吗? 我去做烟草买♥♥卖♥♥ 结果就没回来
Remember? I went for cigarettes and didn’t come back.
我从不抽烟 你别坐
I don’t smoke. Don’t sit.
我想向社会偿付我的罪债
-Supposedly I paid my debt to society.
那可好笑了 我从未收到过帐单
-Funny, I never got a check.
你没有戴戒指了
You’re not wearing your ring.
我已经卖♥♥了 我已经没有丈夫
I sold it. I don’t have a husband
你难道没收到离婚通知吗?
or didn’t you get the papers?
-我在里面最后一天收到的 -我告诉你我写过信
-My last day inside. -I told you I’d write.
丹尼 在他来之前你最好快走…
-Danny, go now before–
谁? 本尼迪克特?
-What? Benedict?
你好 来威士忌
How you doing? Whiskey and whiskey.
你在博物馆干的不错 维米尔的作品很优秀
You’re doing a great job at the museum. The Vermeer is quite good.
充满了活力 不过后期的作品就差了
-Vibrant. But his work fell off later.
那让你想起谁了?
-Remind you of anyone?
我常把蒙纳和曼纳搞混 是谁娶了他的情妇?
I always confuse Monet and Manet. Which one married his mistress?
-是蒙纳 -是蒙纳娶了谢菲莉斯
-Monet. -And Manet had syphilis.
后来他们偶尔还会画画
They also painted occasionally.
行了 长话短说
All right, I’ll make this quick.
我来这儿是为了找你
I came here for you.
我想要从头开始生活 我需要你
I want to get on with my life. I want you with me.
你既是贼又是骗子
You’re a thief and a liar.
我在做贼的事情上是骗了你 可现在不会了
I lied about being a thief. I don’t do that now.
-不再偷了? -是不再对你撒谎
-Steal? -Lie.
现在和我一起的人
I’m with someone who doesn’t have to make…
-可没你这样的坏名声 -他和我一样清白
-…that kind of distinction. -He’s clear on both.
-知道你的问题所在吗? -我只有一个问题
-You have a problem. -Only one?
你找到了太多同类 而我现在和特瑞在一起
You’ve met too many people like you. I’m with Terry now.
他令你开心吗?
Does he make you laugh?
他不会令我哭泣
He doesn’t make me cry.
-拳赛是在周末晚上? -对 想要票吗?
-The fight is Saturday night? -Yes, would you like tickets?
不 我对赤手空拳的打不感兴趣
No. Hand-to-hand combat does not interest me.
那晚上我有批货要到
I have a package arrivinghere that evening.
黑色公文箱 标准尺寸
A black briefcase, standard size…
里面的东西对我来说很重要
…the contents of which is very valuable to me.
我会帮你妥善保管在安全房♥中
I’ll put it in the house safe.
安全房♥是用放白兰地 和祖母的珍珠的
The house safe is for brandy and grandmother’s pearls.
-我需要更安全的地方 -泽加先生 我可以向你担♥保♥…
-I need something more secure. -Mr.Zerga, I can assure you our–
我也可以向你保证
I can assure you,
本尼迪克特先生 若是你在这事上帮到了我
Mr.Benedict,that your generosity in this matter…
那么将来必有回报
…will not go overlooked.
除了安全你还能给我什么?
Now, what can you offer me besides the safe?
你们专偷保了险的人 他们转眼又会重建江山
People you steal from have insurance. They get made whole again.
我离开纽约是为了避开那儿的事 谁能还我五年的光阴?
I left New York to escape what happened. Can I get five years back?
-你不应该抛弃… -你什么也不知道
-What you can do is not throw—You don’t know anything.
你不再爱我了 你有了新欢 很好
You don’t love me,you’re with someone else, fine.
我能适应这局面 可是由他来取代我就是不行
I have to live with that. But not him.
就是前夫的口气
Just like an ex-husband.
-我没在开玩笑 -我也没有笑
-I’m not joking. -I’m not laughing.
在谈到我的感情生活的一块
There’s a conflict of interest when you…
-我们有了利益冲突 -对 但那不意味着我说错了
-…give me advice about my love life. -But that doesn’t mean I’m wrong.
记得我们初次相遇时 我对你说什么来着?
Do you remember what I said when we first met?
-“我该知道我在干什么” -是吗? 现在呢?
-That I better know what I’m doing. -Do you? Now?
若是不明白 那你最好现在就走
You should go if you don’t.
我知道我在干什么
I know what I’m doing.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
来的正是时候
Just catching up.
-来认识下我的前夫吧 -丹尼欧森
-Meet my ex-husband. -Danny Ocean.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!