Relax.
加里福尼亚州洛杉矶
加里福尼亚州洛杉矶
-电子专家呢? -利文斯顿戴尔
-Electronics? -Livingston Dell.
他曾为FBI防暴组做监视
He ‘s been doing surveillance work for the FBI mob squad.
-胆量如何? -还不坏
-How are his nerves? -Not so bad.
进去一点点
Move in a little bit.
-别 别碰那个 -为什么不行?
-Don’t–Don’t touch that. -Why not?
我有拿过你的枪 然后甩来甩去的吗?
Do you see me grabbing your gun and waving it around?
监视员 轻松点
Hey, RadioShack. Relax.
军需品呢?
Munitions.
-菲尔特伦丁 -他已经死了
-Phil Turrentine. -Dead.
-别胡扯 他还在干吗? -他得了皮肤癌
-No shit. On the job? -Skin cancer.
-送花了吗? -我约过他妻子
-You send flowers? -Dated his wife for a while.
巴舍就在这城里
Basher’s in town.
应该可以派上点用处
There may be an issue with availability.
好了 准备…
All right, chaps…
小心短裤被震下来
…hang on to your knickers.
噢 别这样
Oh, leave it out!
你们这些笨蛋! 现在有麻烦了!
You tossers! You had one job to do!
你使用的家伙就只有这些?
That’s all you used in the event?
-你是在唬我吗? -是吗? 那又如何?
-You accusing me of booby-trapping? -Well?
泰尔先生从不唬人 是吗?
Booby traps aren’t Mr.Tarr’s style. Isn’t that right?
巴舍?
Basher?
我是火器局的佩克
Peck. ATF.
让我猜猜你的手段
Let me venture a guess.
简单的G4ㄧ爆 20尺外引爆
Simple G-4 mainliner, back wound,quick fuse with a drag under 20 feet.
让我这么问你 你是要找这家伙吗?
Let me ask you this. You search this scumbag…
我是说 真正的找他
…for booby traps? I mean, really searched.
靠后
Stand back.
好了
Here we go.
-去找吉格斯 叫他过来 -谁?
-Find Griggs. I need him. -Who?
给我去找他来 听不懂吗?
Just find him, will you?
能把我给你的东西拼起来吗?
Can you put something together with what I gave you?
好了
Done.
-丹尼出来了吗? -他就在那边角落里
-Is Danny about? -He’s around the corner.
太棒了 能和真正的坏蛋共事真好
Terrific. It’ll be nice working with proper villains again.
大家趴下! 全趴下!
Everybody down! Get down!
他们没料到还有这手吧
They weren’t expecting that shit!
-干的漂亮 -多谢夸奖
-Nice work. -Thanks.
加里福尼亚州圣地亚哥
加里福尼亚州圣地亚哥
-哪位是了不起的袁? -就是那个中国小家伙
-Which one’s the Amazing Yen? -The little Chinese guy.
-候选的还有谁? -就是他了
-Who else is on the list? -He is the list.
好象也不怎么…
It doesn’t seem that diff–
-我们找到了滑溜溜的家伙 -我们找到了滑溜溜的家伙
-We got a grease man. -We got a grease man.
我们还需要索尔
We need Saul.
-一年前他就收手了 -他信教了?
-He got out of the game a year ago. -He get religion?
是因为溃疡
Ulcers.
-你可以去和他谈谈 -好 我去和他谈
-You could ask him. -Hey, I could ask him.
佛罗里达州圣彼得堡
佛罗里达州圣彼得堡
我在赛马场就看见你了
I saw you at the paddock…
…是在第二场比赛还没开始前 在男子更衣室外
…before the second race, outside the men’s room when I placed my bet.
今天早晨你没起床我就知道你要来
I saw you before you even got up this morning.
-最近怎么样 索尔? -好的不能再好了
-How you been, Saul? -Never better.
桔子的味道怎么样?
What’s with the orange?
医生说我要多摄入维生素
-My doctor says I need vitamins.
那为什么不直接吃维生素?
-Why don’t you take vitamins?
你是来给我做体♥检♥的吗?
You come here to give me a physical?
去看台 来吧
Box seats. Come on.
你想要说服我吗? 还是我该拒绝 并把这事忘掉?
You gonna tell me? Or should I say no and get it over with?
你是这行最棒的 都上了名人堂 你有什么要求?
You’re the best. You’re in Cooperstown. What do you want?
没什么要求 我已经有了大房♥子
Nothing. I got a duplex now.
房♥子里全铺上了地毯 还养了金鱼
I got wall-to-wall and a goldfish.
我看上了快餐店的漂亮收银小姐
I’m seeing a lady who works the counter at Macy’s.
我已经变了
I’ve changed.
我们这种人是不会变的 不是保持锋利那就是生锈
Guys like us don’t change. We stay sharp or get sloppy.
别和我争了
Quit conning me.
你就打算永远受别人的规则左右?
That your hound way in the rear?
我最近一直在休息 这谁都知道
He breaks late. Everyone knows this.
你至少该把我当成是成年人
You going to treat me like a grownup at least?
告诉我是什么计划?
Tell me what the scam is?
他拥有最重量级拳王的金腰带
Exhibit C: His belt asking of the heavy weight crown.
利诺克斯路易斯证明了他就是冠军
Lennox Lewis has proved he ‘s the champion.
算上索尔就十个人了
Saul makes 10.
十个人该能办成这事 你觉得呢?
Ten should do it, don’t you think?
你觉得我们还需要个人吗?
You think we need one more?
你觉得我们还需要个人
You think we need one more.
好 我们就再去找个人
Alright, we’ll get one more.
伊利诺斯州芝加哥
伊利诺斯州芝加哥
干的漂亮! 在艾米特酒吧等你 -丹尼欧森
你好 莱纳斯 这是谁的?
Hello, Linus. Whose is this?
-你是谁? -我是波比考德维尔的朋友
-Who are you? -A friend of Bobby Caldwell’s.
你是否愿意加入? 做决定吧
You’re either in or out. Right now.
-是什么? -一张机票 一桩生意
-What is it? -It’s a plane ticket. A job offer.
-为什么信任我 -波比对你的技术很有信心
-You’re pretty trusting. -Bobby has faith in you.
父亲常那么说
Fathers are like that.
他没和你说吗? 他不想我走他的老路
He didn’t tell you? He doesn’t want me trading on his name.
做成了这事 你就超越了他
Do this job, he’ll betrading on yours.
要是不成 你还能 继续做你的老行当
Don’t, and you can go back to feeling up stockbrokers.
给我买♥♥单
Can you get the check, please?
那将是你从未有过的好假期
That’s the best lift you’ve made yet.
拉斯维加斯?
Las Vegas?
美国的休养胜地
America’s playground.
你们这就算是集齐了”鼠党”?
Did you guys get a group rate or something?
索尔 你不常离开犹他州吧?
Saul, do you get out to Utah much?
我不常出远门
Not as often as I’d like.
想想吧 你可以去爱尔兰共和军 在哪儿你会混的很好的
Check it out. I think you’d dig Provo. You could do well there.
我会考虑的
I’ll look into it.
欢迎来到拉斯维加斯 都吃过了吗? 很好
Welcome to Las Vegas. Has everybody eaten? Good.
都还镇定吗?
Everybody sober?
都听好了 在行动开始前 谁都不算真正加入
Close enough. Before we start, nobody’s on the line yet.
我的计划包含 有高利润和高风险
What I’m about to propose is highly lucrative and highly dangerous.
要是觉得不对胃口
If that’s not your brand of vodka…
那就尽可能玩的开心点 不用再多考虑什么
…eat as much as you like and havea safe journey. No hard feelings.
要是对胃口了 那就跟我来
Otherwise, come with me.
你就是波比考德维尔的孩子?
You’re Bobby Caldwell’s kid?
-从芝加哥来? -是的
-From Chicago? -Yeah.
-喜欢那儿吗? -是的
-You like it there? -Yeah.
那就好 进屋里去吧
That’s wonderful. Get in the goddamn house.
拉斯维加斯的3000号♥街区
The 3000 block ofLas Vegas Boulevard…
…就和美丽湖 蜃楼 大米高梅 这三家赌场一样出名
…also known as the Bellagio, Mirage and MGM Grand.
那是拉斯维加斯三家最赚钱的赌场
They’ re three of the most profitable casinos in Las Vegas.
这是美丽湖赌场的金库
This is the Bellagio vault, located…
…位于地面200英尺以下
…beneath 200 feet of solid earth.
三个赌场间都有重重守卫把守
It safeguards every dime that passes through each of the three casinos.
-而我们计划打劫它们 -是武装抢劫吗?
-We’re gonna rob it. -Smash-and-grab job?
比那要更复杂些
Slightly more complicated than that.
是嘛
Well, yeah.
这位是弗兰克卡顿 美丽湖赌场新来的操牌者
This is courtesy of Frank Catton,a new dealer at the Bellagio.
首先是坏消息
Bad news first.
这地方的安全保卫措施 赛过国家原子能中心
This place houses a security system rivaling most nuclear silos.
首先 我们要踏进赌场的门槛 进去时不止要面带微笑
First, we have to get in the casino cages, which takes more than a smile.
其次是要通过这些门…
Next, through these doors…
…每扇门的密♥码♥都不相同 而且每12小时就会更改
…each one requiring a different code changed every 1 2 hours.
过了那里 是电梯 那儿还有着机关
Past those, the elevator. Here’s where it gets tricky.
过不了指纹锁 电梯是不会动的
-It won’t move without finger print ID.
这步骤我们做不了假
-Which we can’t fake.
同时还要通过 美丽湖金库的声音验证
And vocal confirmation from the system within the Bellagio and the vault.
那也是我们无法模仿的
Which we won’t get.
电梯还装有传感装置
The elevator shaft is rigged with sensors.
如果查出了异状
If we override the lift,
出口会被锁死 我们就会被困在里面
the exit would lock and we’d be trapped.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!