希望你就是新郎
Ted Nugent called, he wants his shirt back.
泰德纽吉特给过我电♥话♥ 来要还他的衬衣
Thirteen million and you drive this piece of shit to pick me up?
一千三百万就换你这么来接我?
I blew it all on the suit.
我把那全花在买♥♥衣服上了
-Where are they? -Back row, silver sedan. Ten o’clock.
-他们在哪儿? -后排 十点钟方向
I picked up your personal effects. Hope you don’t mind.
我拿了你的私人财产 希望你不要介意
I’m not sure these belong to me.
我不知道那是否属于我
-Hi. -Hi.
拉斯提想要找个女孩
Rusty needs a girl.
沿着路走就有和女子监狱
There’s a women’s prison down the road.
你说早把戒指卖♥♥了
You said that you sold this.
我是这么说来着
I said that.
骗子
Liar.
贼
Thief.