跟随押送人员 打开一号♥门
快走
打开二号♥门
走吧 面对墙壁 跟着押送人员
-早上好 -早上好
-Good morning. -Morning.
-请报上你的名字 -丹尼欧森
-State your name for the record. -Daniel Ocean.
谢谢 欧森先生 这次听证会我们想确认
Thank you. The purpose of this hearing is to determine…
…你是否会想再次触犯法律
…whether you are likely to break the law again.
虽然这是你初次被定罪
This was your first conviction,but you were implicated…
但你曾涉及与众多案件的策划有关
…in a dozen other schemesand frauds.
对此你有什么愿对我们说的?
What can you tell us about this?
如你所说 女士 之前我都是清白的
As you say, ma’am,I was never charged.
欧森先生 我们想要知道的是
We’re trying to find out…
这次犯罪你的动机是什么…
…if there was a reason for committing this crime…
或者说你被逮捕的原因是什么
…or just a reason you got caught this time.
妻子离开了我 这让我很伤心
My wife left me. I was upset.
于是才做下了这种自我毁灭的行径
I got into a self-destructive pattern.
若被释放 你还会 再做出同样的行为吗?
If released, is it likely you’d fall back into a similar pattern?
她已经离开了我 不会再有同样的事发生
She left me once. I doubt she’d do it again just for kicks.
欧森先生 若被释放后你有何打算?
Mr.Ocean, what do you thinkyou would do if released?
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 修正调整
欢迎爱好者加入我们 www. YYeTs. com

字幕来源: 网络 后期:beenoera

罗汉
十一
十一罗汉
-给我换点筹码 -好
-Chips, please. -Sure.
新泽西州 大西洋城
新泽西州 大西洋城
换150块 要十五分的还要五分的?
-Change 1 50. Quarters or nickels?
五分的吧
-Quarters are fine.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
-Good luck. -Thank you.
20 庄家19 开局不错
Twenty. Dealer has 19. Good start.
-我要休息了 -非常感谢
-I’m going on break now. -Here. Thank you very much.
-祝你好运 -好好休息
-Good luck. -You have a good one.
-你好吗 先生? -你好 弗兰克
-How are you, sir? -Hello, Frank.
抱歉 先生 你一定是把我和别人搞混了
I beg your pardon. You must have me confused with someone else.
我叫拉蒙 铭牌上写着的
My name is Ramon. As you can see right here.
-对不起 -没关系
-My mistake. -No problem, sir.
这台子很冷清啊
The table’s cold anyway.
你可以先在凯撒皇宫里到处逛逛
You might want to try the loungeat Caesars.
这儿到了一点就热闹了
Gets busy after 1 :00.
-一点? -是的 先生
-1 :00? -Yes, sir.
谢谢 拉蒙
Thanks, Ramon.
谢谢
Thank you.
拉斯维加斯的里程碑将被夷为平地 前赌场业主放弃营业
-在关心什么新闻? -拉蒙
-Checking up on current events? -Ramon.
很高兴遇到你 弗兰克卡顿是不会出现在赌桌前的
Glad to meet you. Frank Catton can’t get past the gaming board.
-刚出来? -今天下午出来的
-You just got out? -This afternoon.
和他有联♥系♥吗?
You seen him?
听说他在教某位电影明星如何玩牌 怎么了?
I heard he was teaching movie star show to play cards. Why?
又有计划了?
You have a plan already?
开什么玩笑 我才刚成为正常人
Are you kidding? I just became a citizen again.
布罗克长官…
Officer Brooks…
…我是丹尼欧森 我被告知要与你24小时保持联♥系♥
…this is Danny Ocean. I was told to contact you within 24 hours.
不是 我没有遇到麻烦
No, sir, I haven’t been getting in trouble.
不是 我没有酗酒
No, sir, I haven’t been drinking.
不是 我也不想离开这国家
No, sir, I wouldn’t even think about leaving the state.
加里福尼亚州好莱坞
加里福尼亚州好莱坞
嗨 拉斯! 拉斯提 怎么样 兄弟?
Hey, Russ! Rusty. What’s up, man?
我就这么问你吧 打算入伙吗?
Let me ask you a question. Are you incorporated?
你该考虑下 我和我经济人说过了…
You should think about it. I talked to my manager–
-伯尼? -不是那个伯尼 是生意上的经济人
-Bernie? -Not Bernie. My business manager.
不过他们倒都是叫伯尼
Actually, they’ re both named Bernie.
他说我们做的事 在将来可能会被调查
He said what we do could be considered research…
…所以我必须在财务上做好帐
…for a future gig, so I could make it a tax write-off.
关键是问题全出在他身上 那简直蠢透了
The one thing is, and this is his thing and it’s stupid…
…可我只有用支票付你工资了
…but I’d have to pay you by check.
或者我们可以拿现金
Or we could just stick to cash.
对 那就拿现金
Yeah, let’s just stick to cash.
先玩五张牌 大家都还记得玩法吗?
We’ll begin with five-card draw. Everyone remember that?
谁愿意来发牌? 乔希?
Who wants to start us out? Josh?
乔希 你该往左发牌
Josh. To the left.
发牌要从左边开始
Deal to your left.
-谢恩? -加张牌
-Shane? -Hit me.
-这可不是玩21点 -假正经!
-It’s not blackjack. -Dude!
只需要看着牌 不需要换
Looking at them doesn’t change them.
你只需清楚自己是什么牌就可
You know what you have.
-左边 左边 -左边 我知道
-Left. Left. -Left, I’ll get it.
女士下注 开始吧
Lady bets. Let’s keep it moving.
-蓝筹码 -蓝筹码 那是五十块的
-Blue. -Blue, that’s a 50.
-我可以叫吗? -可以
-I’ll call? -Okay.
谢恩叫五十
Shane’s calling. 50.
搞什么 弄的那么严肃
What the hell, it’s only pocket change.
你只管押注吧 假装这是大赌局
Betting’s your business. Pretend it’s for a reason.
好 谢谢 伙计
Yeah, thanks, man.
-是的 -多少?
-Right. -How many?
-四 -你不能叫四 你应该退出
-Four. -You don’t want four. You wanna fold.
-我不该跟牌? -是的
-I wanna fold? -Fold.
那样可以吗?
Is that good?
你完蛋了 放下牌吧 你完蛋了
You’re done. Let’s take that. You’re done.
你完蛋了 你手上有三对
You’re done. You have three pairs.
五张牌的游戏 你手上却有六张
You can’t have six cardsin a five-card game.
-也许有张牌是我的 -不是发牌上的错
-Maybe one was mine. -Wasn’t me.
大家安静!
Fellas!
全红
All reds.
怎么样 伙计?
What up, dog?
我很乐意花你们的钱 我得把车洗一遍
I’m gonna love spending your money. I’m gonna get my car washed.
-玩的怎么样? -无聊透了
-How’s the game going? -Longest hour of my life.
-什么? -我打算带你妻子私奔
-What? -I’m running away with your wife.
很好
Great.
从电视工作转到电影拍摄难吗?
Isn’t that hard, crossing over from television to film?
对我来说不怎么难
Not for me, dude.
拉斯 我们又找到位
Hey, Russ. We got another player…
…和你一样棒的牌手
…if that’s cool with you.
不介意我这么问的话 请问您是做什么的?
What do you do for a living? If you don’t mind me asking.
我为何要介意?
Why would I mind you asking?
两张牌
Two cards.
我刚从牢里出来
I just got out of prison.
-真的吗? -怎么进去的?
-Really? -Why were you in prison?
偷窃罪
I stole things.
偷窃? 偷珠宝吗?
You stole things? Like jewels?
印加婚礼面具
Incan matrimonial head masks.
那印加什么的值钱吗…?
-Any money in lncan matrimonial–?
是面具 值那么点钱吧
-Head masks. Some.
别听他胡说 那值的钱令你搬不动
Don’t let him fool you. There’s loads if you can move them.
-我办的到的你就办不到 -我的销赃人很可靠
-I’ll take one. But you can’t. -My fence seemed confident.
-若直接拿现金根本不需要销赃人 -缺乏远见
-With cash you don’t need a fence. -Some lack vision.
只有被关在囚室中的人才会如此
Probably everybody in cell block E.
押五百
That’s $500.
-赌局上的第一堂课是什么? -永远别赌…
-What’s the first lesson in poker? -Never bet on the–
-要把个人情绪摒之门外 -对
-No, leave emotion at the door. -Right.
今天的课是: 如何使诈
Today’s lesson: How to draw out the bluff.
这赌局已经累积了很多的钱
That much money early in the game….
他的牌不可能比一对花牌更好
He has nothing better than a pair of face cards.
巴里?
Barry?

All right.
我不跟
I fold.
-乔希? -别担心 我跟
-Josh? -Don’t worry, I’m game.
我跟你500 然后再…
I will see your $500 and I will raise you another…
-…大你五百 -押的很漂亮
-…$500 of my own. -That’s a very handsome bet.
不过小心 别把它推的太高太快
Careful, don’t push him too high,too fast.
将那控制在一定范围内
I Keep him on the leash.
-荷莉? -我跟
-Holly? -Call.

Call.
我也跟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!