就是 我觉得你这么说贝蒂太冷血了
Yes, I think that’s a rather cynical thing to say about Betty.
我一拿到它就把它的笼子收拾得
Yes, I had made the cage nice and cozy for her when–
-漂亮又舒适 -贝蒂喜欢吗
– when I got her. – And Betty liked that?
贝蒂可开心了
Betty was excited.
自然界最没有价值的生物之一
One of nature’s most meaningless creatures.
你应该意识到侏儒仓鼠
You’re aware that the choice of a dwarf hamster
有某种性方面的含义在里面吧
possibly suggests certain sexual connotations.
我现在意识到了
I can see that now,
但当时我完全没想那么多
but it was really not a conscious choice.
你能带我去盥洗室吗
Can you show me where the lavatory is?
我 我想擤一下鼻涕
I… have to blow my nose.
我们没有可以干的男人了
We were running out of subjects,
B已经领先于我
and B was ahead on points,
于是我们去了头等车厢
which led us to s’s first-class compartment.
查票啦
Tickets, please!
谢谢
Thank you.
女士们
Ladies?
查票了
Tickets?
我好像弄丢了
I think I might’ve lost it.
是吗
Perhaps.
你也弄丢了是吗
Dropped yours as well, did ya?
我才没买♥♥这破车的票
I haven’t bought a ticket for your shitty train.
这也太慢了
It’s so bloody slow,
我们半小时前就该到了
we should’ve been at the end of the track half an hour ago.
不管是否延误你都得买♥♥票
Regardless of delays, you still need a ticket, sweetheart.
每人8英镑
8 pounds each, please.
我不小心撕坏了
I accidently tore it up.
都成废纸了 我才不付钱
You can’t expect be to pay for scraps of paper.
-那就再来一张 -真棒
– Have another one. – Oh, great idea.
这张也坏了
Oh, that one’s disappeared too.
我可以在下一站
I can always just get the police
请警♥察♥来收你们的款
to collect your payment at the next station.
-怎么样 -大家都别激动
– How about that? – Now let’s just take it easy here, shall we?
很明显这两位女士身上没有现金了
Apparently the young ladies have left without any money.
如果你没意见的话 我来付好了
If it’s okay with you, I’d like to pay for their tickets.
不 先生 你不用帮他们付钱
No sir, it’s not. Just leave your money where it is.
-让警♥察♥来处理她们 -事实上
– We’ll let the police deal with these two. – Actually,
我们已经说好由我来买♥♥票的
we did have sort of an agreement that I was to pay.
我忘了罢了
I just forgot about it.
好吧
I see.
两张头等厢车票
Two first-class tickets…
给两位一流的女士
for two first-class ladies.
祝旅途愉快
Enjoy the rest of your journey.
查票啦
Tickets, please!
你刚刚为我们慷慨解囊
Now that you’ve been so nice to us…
我们想要感谢一下你
We’d like to be nice to you too.
非常感谢你们
Oh, that’s very kind of you,
不过不需要了
but there’s no need.
我说真的
I mean that.
反正我都输了
Well, I’ve already lost anyway.
如果你能搞定那一个
I’m willing to give you five extra points…
我给你多加五分
If you can get that one in there.
也许是出于绝望
I decided, perhaps a bit desperately,
我觉得自己离那袋巧克力
that the only thing standing between me
只有一步之遥
and the bag of chocolate sweets
我一定要撩拨起这个男人
was an unequivocal provocation of this man.
很好 诱惑猎物
Excellent. An induced take.
当其他方法都不管用时
When all other attempts fail,
一种别具特色的挑拨
a dramatic provocation can get
连最被动的鱼都能轻易上钩
an otherwise completely passive fish to bite.
只要正确挑拨 他们会本能的上钩
They will react instinctively to the right provocation,
假蝇是不够的 应该使用
which would not be a fly, but, for instance,
色彩鲜艳的匙状假饵 红色最宜
a brightly-colored wobbler, preferably red.
最好的那种我们叫”芬兰武器”
The very best is one we call “The Finnish weapon,”
就是所谓的”燕灰蝶”
the so-called rapala.
你买♥♥了个礼物
You’ve bought a gift.
是的
Yes.
为我妻子准备的
It’s for my wife.
你坐头等车厢
You travel first-class
还帮我们买♥♥了票
and you bought us our tickets.
为什么不买♥♥个好点的礼物给你妻子呢
Why then not buy a decent gift for your wife?
我知道这是在车站买♥♥的
I can see it comes from the station.
当然 我应该…
Of course, I should have…
买♥♥个…
bought her something…
更好的礼物 只不过…
something better, but…
我这次回家太匆忙
Let’s just say I was suddenly in a hurry to get home.
为什么你这种男人
Why would a man like you
会要如此匆忙的赶回家呢
with such an orderly life suddenly have to hurry?
和家庭有关
It has to do with family.
我妻子和我…
My wife and I have decided that we…
我们还是想要孩子
we miss having children after all,
如果想要孩子的话 就必须得现在
and that if we are to have children, it has to be now.
我妻子昨天打电♥话♥给我
So my wife called yesterday to say that she…
说她开始排卵了
she started ovulating.
一切指标都显示今晚是
And all signs point to maximum fertility
最佳生育期
precisely tonight.
所以
You see…
我只能在车站给她买♥♥了礼物
That’s why I bought her a gift at the station.
我必须尽快到家
I had to get a ticket home as quickly as possible.
我明白了
Well, I understand now.
你明白什么了
What is it you understand?
为什么你不愿和我们做♥爱♥
Why you didn’t have sex with us.
我并不是因为不愿意才不做
It wasn’t because I didn’t want to.
请不要
Please.
求你了 别这样
I’m begging you, please don’t.
没事的
It’s okay.
请不要
Please don’t.
你明明很想要
You’ve been as horny as hell…
还要拼命克制自己
But you wouldn’t give up your load.
不要
Please stop.
我的天
Oh God.
我的天
Oh God.
所以口♥交♥
So oral sex
从垂钓者的角度来看
became, in the eye of the angler,
就是你们”芬兰武器”
your, your Finnish weapon.
这就是你唯一的评论吗
Is that your only comment?
那还有什么 你还想让我说什么
What else, what else do you want me to say?
我这种做法是不对的
That I behaved reprehensively,
这证明了我是个
that already my actions exemplify that I’m a…
差劲的人
I’m a terrible human being.
我没这么觉得
That’s not the way I see it.
相反 我觉得你的故事
On the contrary, I saw it as a…
富于乐趣和幽默感
as a very pleasurable and humorous story.
我故意利用以及伤害他人
I’ve consciously used and hurt others…
仅仅为了满足自身的快♥感♥
For the sake of my own satisfaction.
而且这还只是个开头
And what I’ve told you so far only begins to suggest that.
当你在讲述的时候
But when you told the story, you were…
你很快乐而且不乏幽默
you were cheerful, full of humor.
你只不过是因为年轻气盛
The only thing you’ve done…
让S射了一次精
except giving a few people an experience to remember
与此同时 你还给很多人
is that you, you relieved S from his load
带去一次值得回忆的经历
in some, some youthful hubris.
我在哪读到过 如果太久不射♥精♥
And I read somewhere that if you keep the load too long,
精♥子♥会死的
the sperm will die.
还有可能无法生育
Or worse, degenerate.
也许多亏了你
Maybe thanks to you,
S先生和他的妻子现在有个
Mr. S and his wife now have a healthy
健康的宝宝呢
and well-functioning child.
我发现了自己作为女人的力量
I discovered my power as woman
就不顾他人感受开始滥用
and used it without any concern for others.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!