无法原谅的事
Something unforgivable, really.
-你离开他了吗 -我离开他了
– You left him? – I left him.
我残忍♥地离开了他
I left him in a brutal way,
投入了哈顿英俊潇洒的怀抱
for the handsome and dashing Hutton.
-他确实英俊又… -又潇洒 对
– Who is very handsome and dashing. – …and dashing. Yes.
你是否曾感觉
Do you ever feel like
自己的生活变成了从没想过的样子
your life has turned into something you never intended?
没有
No.
当然了 你的生活才刚刚开始
Of course not. You just started living your life.
你是真的一点没睡 是吧
You really didn’t get any sleep, did you?

No.
复仇
这幅画是哪来的
Where did this painting come from?
你什么意思 这是哪来的
What do you mean, where did it come from?
是你为我们买♥♥的 还记得吗
You bought it for us, remember?
是八年前一系列画作中的一幅
It was part of the series like eight years ago.
-很棒 对吧 -是啊
– It’s great, isn’t it? – Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
天呐 这个太酷了
Oh, my God, it’s so cool.
这个应用能让我实时看到摇篮里的威洛
It’s this app that lets me watch Willow while she’s in her crib.
真的吗 你不信任保姆吗
Really? Do you not trust your nanny?
那倒没有 只是很讨厌她 所以…
No, no, I do. I just hate her, so…
而且我想多参与一下
And I would like to be more involved
威洛每天的生活 所以…
with Willow throughout the day, so…
看啊 她就在那里
Look. There she is.
音质超棒 连她的呼吸声都能听到
And the sound’s incredible. You can actually hear her breathing.
如果我想 还能和她说话
And I can talk to her if I want to.
抱歉 抱歉 我…
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m…
-你没事吧 -没事
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
没事 我只是…
Yeah, I just…
我以为我看到了谁
I thought I saw someone.
你确实看到了一个人
Well, you did see someone.
是威洛 她在婴儿床里
That’s Willow and she’s in her crib.
她在睡觉
She’s sleeping.
抱歉弄坏你的手♥机♥ 我可以
I’m really sorry about your phone. I can, um…
没事 反正下周就出新款了
It’s fine. A new one comes out next week anyway, so…
谢谢
Thanks.
走吧
Shall we?
他们都在等我们
They’re all waiting for us.
我们没有履约义务的压力 这很好
We’re under no contractual obligations. Which is good.
我知道我们对此都持不同意见
I know we all have different, you know, opinions about this,
不过在我看来
but as far as I’m concerned…
我一直都主张开除她
Anyways, I think we should cut her loose.
她当初跟我们保证的可不是这样
She isn’t who she sold herself to be when we hired her.
我反对 我觉得我们该留着她
I disagree. I think we should keep her for now.
-为什么 -因为她很棒 我们都喜欢她
– Why is that? – Because she’s great and we all like her.
她只是需要我们的支持 和一点时间
She just needs our support and a little bit of time, that’s all.
但这样没用 我们得开除她
But it’s not working. We need to fire her.
我们可以从汉默公♥司♥那里挖一个合适人才
There’s an awesome candidate that we could steal from the Hammer
前提是行动要快
if we move fast.
我同意琳达说的 我们雇她就要支持她
I agree with Linda. We hired her. We should support her.
换了整形医生吗
New doctor?
不 换了新发型
No. New haircut.
但是苏珊 上周是你提起这件事的
But, Susan, you were the one who brought it up last meeting
你说想要做些改变
that you were looking for a change.
对 但我现在觉得我们该留着她
I know, but now I think we should keep her.
有时候
Sometimes it’s…
有时候做太多改变
Sometimes maybe it’s not such a good idea
可能不是什么好主意
to change things quite so much.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
该死
Shit.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 跟我来
Yeah. I’m fine. Follow me.
那是雷·马库斯
That’s Ray Marcus.
据说他经常和卢·贝茨
He’s been named as a frequent companion
以及史蒂夫·亚当斯在一起
of Lou Bates and Steve Adams.
兼♥职♥电工和管道工
Part-time electrician, part-time plumber,
所以才有了那个智能马桶
hence the clever toilet facilities.
他比较符合你和被拘留那个人
He’s not a bad match to your description
对嫌犯的描述
and the fella at the hold-up.
没有指纹 但我们之前就知道了
No fingerprints, but we knew that before.
我想知道为什么没有指纹
I wonder why there aren’t any fingerprints.
可能他的手在摸你老婆
Well, his hands were probably on your wife.
他没案底 只有一起被撤销的强♥奸♥指控
His record’s clean, except for a rape charge that got dropped.
我听线营地酒吧的老板说
I heard from this barman at this place, Line Camp Bar,
雷和一个叫莱拉的女孩住在这里
that Ray lives here with a girl named Leila
但他还有一个藏身点
but he also keeps another spot
用来带莱拉不知道的女孩回家
to take girls she don’t know about,
可能就是他谋杀你老婆孩子的那辆房♥车
probably your murder trailer before it got notorious.
他看上去像那个人吗
Does he look like he could be the guy?
对 就是他
Yes, that’s him.
很好
Good.
我们去和他聊聊
Let’s talk to him.
-你好 雷 -干什么
– Hey, Ray. – What the fuck?
你们他妈是什么人
Who the hell are you?
滚出我的地盘
Get off my property, man.
操 回头打给你
Shit, I’ll call you back.
我想问你几个问题
I wanna ask you some questions.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我现在没空
I’m occupied at the moment.
-那是什么 -就问几个问题而已
– What’s that? – Just a few questions, that’s all.
你得跟我们走一趟
We need you to come with us.
为什么 我又没做坏事
What for? I ain’t done nothin’.
-我没说你做坏事 -那就在这儿问
– I ain’t saying you did. – Well, ask me here.
不 你得和我们回去
No, we need you to take a little drive with us.
来吧 快点完事我们走
Come on, finish up what you’re doing and let’s go.
你能转过身去吗
Do you mind turning round?
我也想 但是….
Believe me, I wish I could, but…
真♥他♥妈♥绝了
Fucking unbelievable.
够了 行了 我们走
All right, that’s enough. Come on.
快点
Come on, now.
快 穿衣服走
All right, come on. Get dressed. Come on.
-你在讯问我吗 -是的
– You questioning me? – Yeah.
对 现在不就是吗
Yeah, that’s what we’re doing, ain’t it?
你还没宣读我的权利
You ain’t read me my rights.
你知道你的权利 雷
You know your rights, Ray.
你应该要读给我听的
You’re supposed to read ’em to me.
我宣读过你的权利 对不对 托尼
I read you your rights, didn’t I, Tony?
我宣读过你的权利了
I read you your rights.
你这样是违法的
This ain’t legal, man.
我该要求律师到场的
I’m supposed to have a lawyer or something.
冷静 帅哥
Calm down, sunshine.
这只是个非正式的讯问
This is just informal questioning, that’s all.
让你帮我个忙而已 我还没起诉你
You’re helping me out. I ain’t charged you with nothing yet.
如果你想要律师 我可以带你回警局
Now, if you want a lawyer, I can take you down to the station
然后找个罪名起诉你
and charge you with something.
别这样 你没必要把我带回警局
Oh, come on, man, listen, you ain’t gotta take me in.
我这不是在回答问题吗
I’m answering the questions, ain’t I? Come on.
问吧 我会回答的
Give me some questions. I’ll answer your questions.
遇到你之后
I don’t know any more about
我也没对这个案子问出什么进展
this hold-up than I did before I met you.
这样吧
I tell you what,
问你个别的问题
I’m gonna ask you a different question.
-你认识这辆车吗 -什么车
– You recognize this car? – What car?
这辆 我们坐着的这辆
This one. The one we’re driving around in.
我他妈怎么会认识这辆车
Why should I recognize this fucking car?
你没见过吗
It ain’t familiar to you?
没让你想起什么吗 带你回到过去
It don’t remind you of nothing, take you back?
-为什么这么说 -你不记得开它吗
– Why should it? – You don’t remember driving it?
-开过我会知道的 -认识这个驾驶员吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!