It doesn’t matter whose fault it was. Let’s get going.
雷 这群家伙爆胎了
Hey, Ray, these guys have got a flat tire.
-的确 -你懂什么
– They sure do. – Well, what do you know?
-他说什么 -别信他的话 爸爸
– What’d he say? – Don’t believe it, Dad.
-他说我们爆胎了 -他说什么
– He said we had a flat tire. – What did he say?
别信他 我们没爆胎
Don’t believe him. We don’t have a flat.
-怎么了 -什么情况
– What? – What?
你们的左轮胎爆了 肯定的
Yep, your left tire’s flat. It sure is.
肯定是把我们挤下公路的时候爆胎了
Must have bust it when you were shoving us off the road.
不是我们把你们挤下去的
We did not shove you off the road.
是你们把我们挤下来的
You shoved us off the road.
-他骗人 -你说我是骗子
– It’s a lie. – You think I’m a liar?
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
-她还是个孩子 -你说我是骗子
– She’s just a child. – You think I’m a liar?
不 她不是那个意思 伙计
No, she’s not saying that, man.
她只是个孩子
She’s just a child.
你们车胎不是没爆吗 那你开啊
You don’t got a flat, go on, drive.
-发动车子往走开啊 -开车吧
– Start the engine and drive. – Please drive. Just drive.
继续开 混♥蛋♥ 没人拦你 开走吧
Just drive on it, asshole. Nobody’s stopping you. Drive away.
开 赶紧滚
Go. Fuck off.
蠢货
Stupid motherfucker.
-混♥蛋♥ 该死的 -天哪 天哪
– Shit. God damn it! – Oh, God. Oh, God.
-天哪 -没事的 没关系
– Oh, God. – It’s okay. It’s all right.
情况并不乐观 我们这是在荒郊野岭
It’s not okay. We’re in the middle of nowhere.
我们怎么办 托尼 我们怎么办
What are we gonna do, Tony? What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办 托尼
What are we gonna do, Tony?
我来说吧
I tell you what.
我们可以给你修好 对吧 伙计们
We’ll fix it for you, won’t we, guys?
当然
Yeah, sure.
-真的 -对
– Really? – Yeah.
为了表示诚意 我们帮你换胎
Just to show you we’re okay, we’ll fix it for you.
你们什么都不用做
You won’t have to do a thing.
然后我们一起去找警♥察♥ 可以吗
Then we’ll go to the cops together, right?
-你和我 上报事故 -行
– You and me, report your accident. – All right.
-谢谢 -成吗
– Thank you. – Sound good?
-可以 -谢谢
– Yeah. – Thank you.
-有工具吗 先生 -我其实…
– You got tools, mister? – Um, I actually, I…
不用 用我们的 来 开工吧
No need. Use ours. Come on, let’s get going.
没事的 没事的
No, it’s fine, it’s just fine.
我不会修轮胎 所以我没法…
I can’t fix a tire, so I can’t…
我需要他们帮忙
I need their help.
别和他们有眼神交流
Please don’t make eye contact with them.
有备用轮胎吗 伙计
You got a spare tire, man?
没备用轮胎怎么换
Can’t change a tire without a spare.
要给我后备箱的钥匙吗
You wanna give me the keys to the trunk?
-不用了 -你♥他♥妈♥觉得自己是谁
– No, don’t. – Who the fuck do you think you are?
把后备箱打开吧 亲爱的
Just pop the trunk, honey.
交给我来
I got it.
没事的 我来就行 没问题的
That’s all right, I got that. That’s fine.
就在这下面 开始吧
It’s right underneath here. There you go.
就在这下面
Just right under there.
只是带的东西有点多
Just got a lot of things in here.
就在这下面
It’s just right under there.
-抱歉 -让女士们下车
– Sorry. – Get the women out of the car.
快点 让她们出来
Come on, get ’em out.
快点 伙计
Come on, man.
要用千斤顶把车抬起来 得让她们出来
Gotta lift your car up on the jack, so get ’em out.
伙计 还得把你老婆孩子和车一并抬起来吗
Dude. Has he gotta lift your wife and your child and the car?
-对 对 -让她们下车
– Right, right. – Get your women out the car.
没事的 亲爱的 下车吧
It’s all right, honey. Just get out of the car.
他们要修车
They need to fix the car.
他们没问题 他们只是修一下轮胎
They’re fine. They’re just fixing the tire.
过来
Come over here.
过来 看你把我的车撞成什么样了
Come on, here. Have you seen what you did to my car?
你觉得你开车很牛逼 是不是
You think you’re fucking hot shit, don’t you?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他们肯定觉得他们开车很牛逼
They definitely think they’re fucking hot shit.
-谁 -你说真的
– Who? – Are you serious?
你带的那些悍妇 还能有谁
Your bitches, man. Who else?
听着…
Look…
不 你觉得自己是如此之屌♥
No, you think you’re so special,
可以撞了别人的车…
you can just bump another guy’s car…
不 我们只是想…
No, we were just trying to get…
你们当时在玩什么疯狂的游戏
You were playing some kind of crazy game.
-我的天 -天哪
– Oh, my God. – Oh, God.
我的…
Oh, my…
你们的警♥察♥叔叔走了
There goes your cops.
应该再努力点拦他们的
You should have tried harder to stop ’em.
没事 没事的 我们会照顾好你们的
That’s okay. It’s okay. We’ll take good care of you.
臭婊♥子♥ 有钱婊
Fucking bitch. Uppity rich bitch.
看我怎么教训你
I’ll teach you a fucking thing or two.
没事的
It’s okay.
怎么了 你看什么
What? What you looking at?
-小帅哥 -你什么意思
– Hotshot. – What do you mean?
你刚才在公路上想干什么
What are you trying to do there on the road, huh?
什么 你在说什么
What? I… What are you talking about?
听着 听着 听着…
Look, look, look…
我们 我们 我们只是
We… We are… We are just
想去我们要去的地方
trying to get where… Where we are going.
目的地是哪
Where’s that?
-我问你们要去哪 -去玛法
– I said where you going? – To Marfa.
玛法有什么
What exactly is in Marfa?
混♥蛋♥
Hey, motherfucker…
放开我爸 混♥蛋♥
Leave my dad alone, asshole!
放开我 伙计
Leave me alone, man.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 小屁孩
Fuck you, baby.
她不是有意的 她只是个孩子
She didn’t mean that. She’s just a kid.
你老爸不告诉我 不如你告诉我
Your daddy won’t tell me, so why don’t you?
放开我 那关你什么事
Let me go! What’s it to you anyway?
-听着 我们是好人 -别碰我女儿
– Look, we’re nice guys. – Don’t touch my daughter!
我们只是想去我们要去的地方
We’re just trying to get to where we’re going.
你想跳舞吗 想跳舞吗
You wanna dance? Wanna dance?
就这样 就没了吗
Oh, is that it? That all?
孩子 看看你♥爸♥
Baby, look at your daddy.
他觉得他比我好多了
He thinks he’s so much better than me, huh?
你怎么看 你怎么看
What do you think? What do you think?
-他是比你好 -我认真的 看看他
– Well, he is. – I mean, seriously, look at him.
放开她
Let her go!
你是个贱♥人♥
You’re scum, you know!
-不要 不要 -放手
– No! No! – Hey! Hey, get off.
小心点 你这混♥蛋♥
Hey, watch it, you fucking assholes.
你没权利和我这样说话
You got no fucking right talking to me like that.
老天 修你的破轮胎吧
Christ’s sake! Fixing your goddamn tire.
我们走 各位
Let’s go and get the fuck out of here, y’all.
尹迪亚
India.
别哭 宝贝 没事的
Don’t cry, sweetie. It’s fine.
你还好吗 要纸巾吗
You all right over there? Need a tissue?
我的天 看起来情况不妙
God damn, that looks bad.
-你可能需要… -我没事
– You might need… – I’m fine.
亲爱的 有止血栓吗
Hey, honey, you got a tampon?
你鼻子看起来情况不妙
Your nose looks like shit.
没事 我很好
All right, I’m fine.
-我是说你鼻子一团糟 -我没事
– I mean it looks like shit. – I’m fine.
真是不妙 我们没事吧
This is bad news. We good?
没事 我们搞定了
We’re good. We’re set.
-我们要走了 -我们走
– We’re good to go. – Let’s go.
-好的 -我们很好
– All right. – We’re good.
-好的 -对
– All right. – Yeah.
我们还要开多远可以收到信♥号♥♥
How far up the road till we can get a signal?
你们为什么还要往前开呢
Why do you wanna get further up the road?
你又要逃离事故现场了吗