Sit down. Sit down.
立刻坐下 否则我他妈崩了你
You sit down or I’ll fucking kill you.
听我说…
Listen, man…
你这样的好人
Why does a nice guy like you
何必跟安德这样的杀人犯在一起
hang out with a guy like Andes who kills people?
你也杀了人
You kill people.
她们活该
They had it coming to ’em,
你那个婊♥子♥老婆和贱♥货♥女儿 但是你…
your fucking wife and that kid, but you…
你误会了 那是一场意外
You got me wrong, it was an accident.
一场意外
It was an accident?
我很在意别人说话的语气
I got a certain pride in how people talk to me.
有些事情我忍♥不了
There are certain things I don’t put up with.
要是有人污蔑我做了什么事
When someone accuses me of something,
这他妈就是侮辱我
that’s a fucking insult.
相当于给了我权利
It gives me the right.
要是我马子说我♥操♥了别人
If my woman accuses me of fucking somebody else,
那我就真去操别人
well, then, I’ll go fuck somebody else.
你女儿觉得我是强♥奸♥犯 她就会被强♥奸♥
If your daughter thinks I’m a rapist, then she gets raped.
你们的孽行必须血债血偿 血债血偿
Nobody gets away with what you did to us. Nobody.
血债血偿
Nobody.
是吗
They don’t?
血债血偿
Nobody.
血债血偿
Nobody.
血债血偿
Nobody.
那你就直接杀了我吧
Well, then, you should just kill me, then.
对吧
Right?
你♥他♥妈♥杀了我啊
You should fucking kill me.
你根本什么都不知道
Man, you know nothing.
杀人很有乐趣的
It’s fun to kill people.
尤其是你 有空应该试试
You of all people should try it sometime.
乐趣
Fun?
你说杀人很有乐趣
It’s fun to kill people?
你杀我妻女
Did you have fun
感受到乐趣了吗
killing my wife and daughter?
起来
Get up.
起来 快点
Get up. Go on, now.
快点 来
Go on. Go on.
来啊
Go on.
快点
Go on.
我记得你那个骚♥逼♥老婆
I remember your fucking wife.
我记得操你老婆的骚♥逼♥
I remember fucking your wife.
你太软弱了
You’re too weak.
你太他妈软弱了
Too fucking weak, you know.
你这么软弱 你♥他♥妈♥能干什么
You’re too weak to do anything about it.
妈的
Son of a bitch!
爱德华
Edward.
爱德华·谢菲尔德
新邮件提醒
亲爱的苏珊
告诉我时间地点
爱德华
这边请 先生
Right this way, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!