you’d have taken me to the station, not this fucking place.
这种做法对我们来说就够了
It’s all the legal we need, boy.
-你们没拿到新证据 -是吗
– There ain’t no new evidence. – Oh, yeah?
要有新证据 为什么不抓我去警局
Why don’t you take me in if you got new evidence?
我更喜欢待在这儿 这里更放松
I like it better here. It’s more relaxed.
我感觉你们已经用过这种伎俩了
It seems to me you tried this trick already.
你要是觉得这家伙能让我屈服
If you think this guy’s gonna break me down,
-你知道不可能的 -是吗
– you already seen that don’t work. – Oh, yeah,
要是我告诉你
but what would you say if I told you
你的朋友卢·贝茨
your friend Lou Bates implicated you
已经把你供了出来
in the Hastings murders?
要是卢真这么做了 你会直接逮捕我
If Lou had done that, you would have taken me in.
别担心 警局你肯定是要去
Well, don’t worry, we’ll get you to the station.
别担心 是谁来了
Don’t worry. Oh, who’s this?
-快看啊 -你个混♥蛋♥
– Well, looky here. – You son of a bitch.
行了
All right.
来吧 你过来
Okay, come on, boy. Get over there.
卢 你♥他♥妈♥跟他们说了什么
Lou, what’d you fucking tell this guy?
我什么都没说
I didn’t tell him nothin’.
不 他说你告密了
No, he said you told him I
说我杀了他的妻女
was the one who killed this guy’s wife and kid.
什么 他也是这么说你的
What? That’s what he told me about you.
你不是执法人员吗 这是在搞什么鬼
You’re supposed to be the lawman. What kind of bullshit is this?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off
也去你♥妈♥的♥
both of you.
你们有什么要跟彼此说的遗言吗
Now, do you two have any last words you wanna say to each other?
托尼 我觉得我们应该…
I think what we should do, Tony,
立刻杀了他们
is we should just kill them right now.
他们不知道将来要面对什么
It’s gonna be rough for ’em out there,
出去之后多凄惨啊
not knowing how it’s gonna come.
也许雷是因为拒捕被杀
Maybe Ray’ll get killed for resisting arrest, huh?
晚上回家的时候
Coming home late at night,
可能被小偷开枪打死
he might get shot by a burglar.
你觉得不舒服吗 孩子
Oh, you feeling uncomfortable, boy?
起来
Come on up here.
你一副很不舒服的样子
Yeah, you look like you’re feeling uncomfortable.
-什么 -抱歉
– What? – Sorry. I’m sorry.
你说什么
What’s that?
我不会杀你 孩子
I ain’t gonna kill you, son.
我是警♥察♥
I’m a policeman.
怎么 你要哭吗
What, you gonna cry?
你是要哭吗
Are you gonna cry?
好吧 既然你这么不舒服
Aw, okay. Well, since you’re feeling so uncomfortable…
托尼 过来
Tony, get over here.
拿着
Take this.
-来吧 就这里 -不要
– Go on, right here, okay? – Please don’t.
-我♥操♥ -就冲着这里 就这里
– Fuck. – Right here, right here.
就是这里
Right here, okay?

Right.
那我呢 我也有点不舒服
What about me? I might be feeling uncomfortable too.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那你起来
Okay, come on up.
好了 恢复自♥由♥身
There you go. Free as a bird.
怎么样
Okay? How about it?
你怎么说 托尼 这俩怎么处理
What do you say, Tony? Now, what shall we do with these two?
你打算怎么做
What you gonna do?
你会怎么做 孩子
What you gonna do, son?

Come on.
来吧
Come on.
我们走吧
Let’s go…
他手里有枪
He’s got a gun.
-博比 -开枪 托尼 开枪打他们
– Bobby? – Shoot ’em, Tony. Shoot ’em.
回来 你们这群垃圾
Come back here, you little fuckers!
不 不要
No. No.
不要 求你了
No, please.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我一辈子都会后悔
I’m gonna live to regret this.
我现在就后悔了
I regret it now.
我是天主教♥徒♥ 其实我都不相信流产
You know, I’m Catholic. I don’t even believe in abortions.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
我觉得自己好没用
I feel so useless.
不要瞎说 你永远知道自己该做什么
You’re anything but useless. You always know exactly what to do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我只是觉得我再也无法♥正♥视爱德华
I just don’t think I’m ever gonna be able to look at Edward again
因为我杀害了他的孩子
after what I did to his child.
他不会发现的
He’ll never find out.
我做了什么 我做了什么
What did I do? What did I do?
我保证会没事的
I promise it’ll be okay.
我会让你没事
I’ll make it okay.
天哪 不要
Oh, my God, no.
爱德华
Edward.
托尼
Tony.
你知道我必须开枪的吧
You know I had to shoot him, right?
我他妈才不管你开不开枪
I don’t give a goddamn fuck that you shot him!
你打死他我很开心
I’m glad that you shot him!
他死了我他妈特别开心
I’m fucking glad that he’s dead!
我应该阻止的
I should have stopped it!
我应该保护好她们
I should have protected them.
我应该预料到的
I should have seen it coming.
我应该阻止的
I should have stopped it.
我应该阻止的
I should have stopped it.
听我说 冷静
Hey, now. Hey, now.
-没事的 -我应该阻止的
– It’s okay. – I should have stopped it.
没关系
It’s okay.
没事了
You’re okay.
我应该阻止的 博比
I should have stopped it, Bobby.
看着我
Look at me.
你是个好人
You’re a good man.
你是个好人
You’re a good man.
来吧 先起来
Come on. We gotta get up.
雷一旦跑到马路上 就会搭车逃跑
Ray gets to the road, he’s gonna hitchhike.
我们得赶在那之前抓到他
We gotta catch him before he gets a ride.
听我说
Now, listen to me.
等你到了岔路口 就往左边走
When you get to the fork in the road, you veer to the left.
会回到他掳走你妻女的地方
That’s gonna take you back towards where he took your folks.
我分♥析♥他应该会往高速跑
I suspect he’s gonna go for the highway.
我往那边追
I’ll go that direction.
你拿着这把 我车里还有一把
You take this. I got another one in the car.
-博比 -什么
– Bobby… – What?
这样会给你惹麻烦吗
Are you in trouble for all this?
不知道 我不在乎
Hell, I don’t know. I don’t really give a shit.
反正也要死了 记得吧
I’m dying, remember?

Fuck.
是你 你的兄弟呢
You. Where’s your pal?
他在路上
He’s on his way.
你的警♥察♥朋友呢
Your cop friends?
在呢
They’re around.
他们在吗
They here?
目前只有我
It’s just me for the moment.
一个蠢货拿着一把不会用的枪
You and that fucking gun you don’t know how to use.
卢怎么样了
What happened to Lou?
他死了
He’s dead.
什么
What?
我♥操♥这可玩大了
Fucking son of a bitch.
你朋友摊上麻烦事了 你知道吧
That’s big trouble for your friend, you know that, right?
我不这样认为
I don’t think so.
你不这样认为
You don’t think so?
那你♥他♥妈♥到底想干什么
Well, then, what the fuck do you want?
蠢货拿着一把蠢枪
You and that silly gun.
我见过你拿着枪的样子
I’ve seen how handy you are with that thing.
坐下 你给我坐下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!