He ain’t gonna stick around for long.
好的 我现在就出发
Okay, all right, I’m leaving now.
什么
What?
我和你说过我有肺癌 转移了
I told you, I got lung cancer. It’s metastasized.
-但你一直在抽烟 -癌症就这样
– But you smoke all the time. – Yeah, well, that’s how it works.
现在戒有什么用 我一年后就要死了
What’s the point in quitting now? I’ll be dead in a year.
这个叫詹克斯的家伙
It’s this fella named Jenks.
他是法庭指派给雷的律师
He’s the lawyer the court appointed for Ray.
是个达拉斯来的聪明人
He’s a little smartass from Dallas.
他和地检达成交易让雷逃脱 都是政♥治♥
He and the D.A. made a deal and Ray got off. Politics.
你什么时候和我说过你病了
When did you tell me you were sick?
他们想逼我离开
See, they’re trying to force me out.
他们已经找了个人准备顶替我的工作
They already got another fella lined up for the job.
我不明白你在说什么
I don’t understand what you’re talking about.
他们居然敢为此撤销一件谋杀案吗
They’d drop a murder case to do that?
是的 只要给他们理由和依据
Oh, yeah. Give ’em the reason, ammunition.
他们说我这个案子准备不充分
They said my case wasn’t well-prepared,
工作草率 仓促
was a sloppy job, slapdash,
没有证据 还用非正当手段取得证据
no evidence and evidence improperly gathered,
在法庭上站不住脚
won’t stand up in court.
地方检察官那熊样
The D.A.’s too much of a chickenshit
会输的案子他不会接
to take a case he might lose.
他们没有撤销卢的案子
They’re not dropping Lou.
要是抓不到雷 一点屁用也没
Well, it’s no fucking good if we don’t get Ray.
很好
Good.
我就盼着你这么说
That’s what I was hoping you’d say.
他们想让我退休
They want me to retire and
到别处去享受癌症带来的好处
enjoy the benefits of my cancer somewhere else.
-去他妈的 -你从来没和我讲过癌症的事
– Fuck that. – You never told me about the cancer.
雷的问题是不在场证明
The problem with Ray is his alibi.
你有家庭吗
You have a family?
-雷声称他当时和那个小… -博比
– Ray claims he was with that little… – Bobby. Bobby.
怎么了
What?
你生命中有在乎的人吗
Do you have anyone in your life?
没有 我没有妻子…
No. No wife or…
我有个女儿在科帕斯
I have a daughter in Corpus.
她有帮你吗
Has she been a help?
她不知道 知道又能做什么呢
She doesn’t know. What can she do about it?
不说这个 雷声称
Anyway, Ray claims
他当时和一个小女孩一起 叫莱拉什么的
he was with that little girl, Leila whatever her name is,
她给他作证
and she backs him up.
她的姨母又给她作证
Her aunt backs her up.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
这就要看你对报仇雪恨有多认真
It’s a question of how serious you are about seeing justice done.
你明白我的意思吗
You get me?
我没法吃 会吐出来
I can’t eat. Gonna throw up.
不能吃东西还怎么做事
How are you gonna get anything done if you can’t eat?
有时候能 有时候不能 这饭店太糟糕了
Sometimes I can, sometimes I can’t. This place is terrible.
你一定要吃点东西
I need you to eat something.
让我问你一个私人问题
So let me ask you a personal question.
私底下 你知我知
Off the record, between you and me.
你想要我怎么处置雷·马库斯
What do you want me to do with Ray Marcus?
你能怎么处置他
Well, what can you do with him?
你♥他♥妈♥想怎样就怎样
Anything you goddamn like.
可你不是说…
But I thought you said that…
听着
Listen,
我已经无所谓了
I got nothin’ to lose.
但我不会让这混♥蛋♥地检毁了我最后一件案子
I’m not gonna let this asshole D.A. fuck up my last case.
我也不会袖手旁观 让杀人犯逍遥法外
I’m also not gonna stand by and watch a murderer go free.
我这么多年见过太多
I’ve seen too many sick fucks
雷·马库斯这样的变♥态♥混球逃脱法网
like Ray Marcus get off over the years.
你愿意不走严格程序来办这件案子吗
Now, are you willing to go outside of strict procedure on this?
我愿意
Yes.
-你确定吗 -我确定
– You sure? – Yes.
我是安德
Andes here.
是吗 好 谢谢
You’re kidding? All right, thanks.
雷刚刚在线营地酒吧出现了
Ray just showed up at Line Camp.
我先让那个白♥痴♥享受一会儿 把自己灌醉
I’m gonna let that little idiot get nice and liquored up
然后我就去收拾他 把他抓到我的营地去
and then I’m gonna go grab his ass and take him to my camp.
我要你跟我一起来
And I want you to come with me.
我们关他几天 对他下点狠手
We’re gonna keep him for a little while, work him over a bit,
玩得粗暴点 让他受点折磨
get a little rough, make him suffer.
到时候看他怎么做
And then we’ll see what he does.
你觉得怎么样
Would you like that?
你得明白 已经不行了
You have to realize that this is not working.
我们走不下去了 我们太不一样了
We are not working. We are too different.
-我们在一起不合适 -苏珊 别说了
– We are not right for each other. – Susan, stop.
我们在一起不合适
We’re not right for each other?
是的 我们在一起不合适
No, we’re not right for each other.
我们是天造地设的一对
We are perfect for each other.
不 不是这样的 爱德华
No, we’re not perfect for each other, Edward.
如果我们不活在现实世界
We may be perfect for each other
我们会是天造地设的一对
if we didn’t live in the real world,
但我活在现实世界里
but I live in the real world
我需要一个更有规划的人生
and I need a life that is more structured.
我需要一个更有规划的未来
I need a future that is more structured.
我想成为你所期望的样子 但我做不到
I want to be the person that you want me to be, but I just can’t.
-你现在就很好 -我做不到那样
– You are. You are. – I can’t be that.
不 别说了
Hey, no, stop.
我很想变成自己理想中的样子
I, I really wanted to be this person that you thought I was,
真的 但我不是那个人
I really did, but I’m just not that person.
-我愤世嫉俗 讲究务实 -不 听着
– I’m, I’m cynical, I’m pragmatic. – No, look…
-不 我就是个现实主义者 -你只是害怕
– No, I am. I’m a realist. – You’re afraid. You’re afraid.
不 我不是害怕
No, I’m not afraid.
-我们已经说过很多次 -我不是害怕
– We’ve been through this so many times before. – I’m not scared.
我不是害怕 我是不开心
I’m not scared. I’m unhappy.
我只是真的真的不开心
I’m just really, really unhappy.
你这么好…
You’re so…
你真的非常棒 你是如此…
You really are so wonderful and you’re just so
敏感 浪漫
sensitive and romantic and…
-软弱 对吧 -什么 我没说你软弱
– Weak. That’s right, yeah. – What? I did not say you were weak.
-你以前说过很多遍了 -我没有说你软弱
– You’ve said it so many times before. – I did not call you weak.
你以前说过 不如再说一遍
You’ve said it before, so why don’t you say it again?
-软弱 -我没有说你软弱
– Weak. – I did not say you were weak.
-我没有说你软弱 -你爱我吗
– I did not say you were weak. – Do you love me?
-这不是重点 -不 这就是重点
– That’s not the point. – No, that is the point.
-不 这不是重点 -这就是重点
– No, it is not the point. – That is the point!
-这不是重点 -你没有回答我
– That is not the point. – You didn’t answer me.
-是的 我爱你 -如果真的爱一个人
– Yes, I love you. – Well, when you love someone,
会努力争取
you work it out.
而不是把感情扔到一边
You don’t just throw it away.
对待真爱要小心翼翼
You have to be careful with it.
因为也许再也无法得到
You might never get it again.
我没法和你继续下去了 爱德华
I can’t do this with you anymore, Edward.
我真的坚持不下去了
I just can’t keep doing this.
苏珊
Susan…
你不能每次都选择回避问题
You can’t just walk away from things all the time.
-走吧 来吧 -该死
– Come on. Come on. – Oh, shit.
我告诉过你了 我对这事一无所知
I told you, I don’t know nothin’ about this situation.
你为什么不到里面去问呢 伙计
Why don’t you go ask in there, man?
我一会儿来找你 好吗
I’ll see you in a minute, okay?
好吗 亲爱的
Okay, sweetie?
我们去我的营地
We’re going to my camp.
就在白溪 他们把你家人带去的房♥车附近
It’s in White Creek near the trailer where they took your folks.
你跟上
You follow.
坐起来
Sit up.
我要吐了 托尼 快点过来
Oh, Jesus. I’m gonna be sick. Tony, get over here, quick.
你拿着这个
Here, you use this, right?
如果他不安分 你就开枪
You shoot him if he gets out of line.
伙计 你们这样是违法的 要是合法
Hey, man, this ain’t legal. If this were legal,
你们会带我到警局 而不是这鬼地方