另外 亲爱的 你这么辣
And by the way, honey, with all this decolletage
值得拥有
you should be getting a lot
更多性福
more dickoletage than what he has to offer.
我记得
And as I can recall it,
你上次跟我说过 他射的时候
you were the one that told me that when he came,
稀得跟椰子水似的
it was as thin as coconut water.
我可受不了这么煞风景的事
Honey, that’s a deal breaker for me.
事实如此
It was that thin.
看来我们现在都挺好打发的了
Well, I see we’re settling for less nowadays.
这太过分了
That’s beyond.
莫罗太太 有您的包裹
Mrs. Morrow, a package arrived for you.
我今早在邮箱里看到的
I found it in the mailbox this morning.
请问这周末您打算让谁值班
May I ask you who you’d like on duty this weekend?
不如这周末大家都休息吧
Um, actually, why don’t you give everybody the weekend off?
-您确定吗 -对 确定
– Are you sure? – Yeah, yeah.
我们可能要去海滩别♥墅♥
We might go to the beach house and, uh,
即使不去 单独过个周末也不错
if not, it might be nice to have a weekend alone.
-我去转告大家 -谢谢
– I’ll let everyone know. – Thank you.
该死
Oh, damn it.
-克里斯托弗 -怎么
– Christopher? – Yes?
抱歉 能不能帮我开一下
I’m sorry. Can you help me open this?
我手被纸划破了
I just got a paper cut.
没问题 来 给我
Yeah, of course. Here, let me do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
对 对 我…被纸划伤了
Yeah, yeah. I just… A paper cut.
-有张字条 -你念一下吧
– There’s a note. – You can read it.
夜行动物
爱德华·谢菲尔德
“亲爱的苏珊 我写了本小说”
“Dear Susan, I’ve written a novel
“将在春天发行”
that will be published in the spring.
“这跟我们在一起时我写的那些”
“It’s different from the kind of things that I was writing
“都不一样”
when we were together.”
继续
Go ahead.
“最终 你成功激励了我”
“In the end you left me with the inspiration that I needed
“让我写出了真情实感”
to write from the heart.
“我希望你成为第一个读者”
“I wanted you to be the first to read it,
“所以我送来了一本校样”
so I’m sending along a proof.
“我将在洛杉矶出差到周三”
“I will be in L.A. until wednesday on business
“很久不见 望能见面”
and it would be good to see you after so long.
“附上我的手♥机♥号♥码和邮箱地址 爱德华”
“My cell number and email address are below. Edward.”
谢谢
Thanks.
-早 -早上好
– Morning. – Good morning.
-那是什么 -爱德华给我送的手稿
– What’s that? – It’s a manuscript Edward sent me.
他写了本小说
He wrote a novel.
哪个爱德华
Edward who?
爱德华 我的第一任丈夫 你记得他吧
Edward, my first husband. You remember him.
我不知道他还能写书
I didn’t know he could write.
你知道
Yes, you did.
咱俩好上的时候他就在写一本小说
He was writing a novel when you and I got together.
你只是没记住
You just don’t remember.
你们都二十年没联♥系♥了吧
Have you guys even talked in 20 years?
十九年
19.
没说过 几年前我给他打过几次电♥话♥
No. I tried calling him a couple of years back,
但他都拒接了
but he hung up on me.
他好像在达拉斯的一个预科学校教英语
I think he’s teaching English at some prep school in Dallas.
太惨了 真的 他一直没再婚
It’s sad, really. He never remarried.
你昨晚去哪里了 都没来画廊
Where were you last night? You didn’t come by the gallery.
很抱歉 真的 我…
I’m sorry. Really, I…
我离开办公室时 赴晚宴已经迟了
By the time I left the office, I was late for my dinner and…
不过是占用你十五分钟
It would have taken you 15 minutes.
就十五分钟 而对我来说意义重大
Fifteen minutes, and it would have meant a lot to me.
算了
Never mind.
昨晚你没上♥床♥睡觉
You didn’t come to bed last night.
我不想吵醒你
I didn’t wanna wake you.
好吧
Yeah.
反正我没睡着
Well, I wasn’t asleep.
想着开业的事 太紧张了
I was too wound up from the opening.
顺便一说 开业很顺利 当然了
It went well, by the way. Apparently.
-很好 -是
– Good. – Yeah.
不如我们两个去海边吧
Look, why don’t you and I go to the beach?
我们可以今晚出发 周一回来
We can go tonight and come back on Monday.
我们一起待一阵子 二人世界
Maybe if we just spent some time, just the two of us?
你怎么周六还穿着西装
Why are you wearing this blazer on a Saturday?
因为我得回趟办公室
Because I gotta go back to the office,
然后要去机场
and then I gotta go to the airport,
然后要回纽约
and then I gotta go back to New York.
-你刚从那儿回来 -是啊 我知道
– You just came from there. – Yes, I know.
但想谈成这笔生意我就得再过去一趟
But I have to go again if I wanna get this deal done,
我可不想再卖♥♥掉什么了
and I don’t wanna have to sell anything else.
-该死 -没事的
– Shit. – It’s okay.
你知道吗 奇怪的是
You know, the strange thing is,
我其实并不在意这些艺术品
I don’t really care about all this art.
这听起来不像你会说的话
That doesn’t sound like you.
我知道 但这是事实
I know, but it’s true.
我在意
I care.
这让我很烦躁
It pisses me off.
我懂
I know you do.
别担心
Don’t worry,
我会在墙上挂点洛杉矶新晋艺术家的作品
I can fill the walls with some new L.A. artists
人们会觉得我们处于流行前沿
and people will think we’re ahead of the curve
而非濒临破产
instead of going broke.
你不用觉得尴尬
You won’t have to be embarrassed.
事情有好转吗
Are things a little better?
他只是生意暂时陷入了瓶颈
He’s just having a hard ti me with his business right now.
卡洛斯告诉我了
Carlos told me.
我很惊讶 我以为我们把这事藏得挺好
I’m surprised. I thought we were hiding it pretty well.
如果哈顿知道有人知道了一定会郁闷
Hutton would be very upset to find out anybody knew.
他太好胜
He just hates not to win.
你睡眠还好吗
Are you sleeping?
你跟我的精神药理专家联♥系♥了吗
Did you call my psychopharmacologist?
打电♥话♥给他了吗
Did you call him?
你应该联♥系♥他 他是个天才
You should call him, because he’s a genius.
我很担心你 真的
I’m worried about you, seriously.
你认真看着我 看着我
Just look at me for a second. Look at me.
上次谈话时你吓到我了
You scared me the last time we talked.
我很好
I’m fine.
我很好 我…
I am fine. I am…
很好 只是不敢相信我把所有事都告诉你了
I am. I just can’t believe that I told you all of those things.
我只是有点尴尬
I’m just kind of embarrassed, you know.
毕竟我有什么权利不高兴呢
Because what right do I have to not be happy?
我什么都不缺
I have everything.
再不高兴会那就是贪心了
I feel ungrateful not to be happy.
你与别人一样有权不高兴 苏珊
As much right as anyone, Susan,
与别人一样有权利
as much right as anyone,
因为高兴与否是相对的
because it’s all relative.
你只是对自己过于严苛了
You’re just awfully hard on yourself.
你怎么样
How do you do it?
你是说与卡洛斯
You mean with Carlos?
我…这…还能接受吧
I just… It’s… I’m totally cool with it.
丈夫是同性恋其实没有那么糟
And having a gay husband is not such a bad thing, you know?
我们是挚友 全心全意地爱着对方
We’re best friends. We love each other completely.
我肯定是他生命中唯一的女人
I’m certainly the only woman in his life.
这比性♥欲♥要更持久 不是吗
And that lasts longer than lust, doesn’t it?
这是永恒 真的
It’s forever, really.
哈顿和我就没有这种爱
Hutton and I don’t have that.
有过吗
Did you ever?
我觉得我们想要的东西不同
I think we just want different things,
或者说我想要的不同
or I want different things.
你还爱他吗
Do you still love him?
有人召唤我 失陪
I’m being summoned. Pardon me.
他要赶飞机 我得去道个别
He has to catch a plane. I’m gonna say goodbye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!