我有情绪。-不。
-I got emotional. -No.
不,你太蠢了,曼塞尔先生。
No, you got stupid, Mr. Mansell.
你的家人会为此付出代价。
And your family will pay the price.
他在做什么?
What’s he doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么,伙计?
What the fuck you doing, man?
每个人都死了。
Everybody dies.
有些比其他的快。
Some sooner than others.
好的,Hutchie。
Okay, Hutchie.
只是有点过分,但很光荣。
Just a bit excessive… but glorious.
-太棒了,我的屁♥股♥。
– Glorious, my ass.
谢谢你!谢谢你!
Thank you. Thank you.
听起来不太好。
Well, that don’t sound too good.
是的。离开这里。
Yeah. Get out of here.
好吧?我得到这个。
All right? I got this.
是的。
Yeah.
哈奇,你俩都得到了你想要的。
Well, Hutchie, you both got what you wanted.
我中枪了。
And I got shot.
嗨。这是丽贝卡·曼塞尔。
Hi. This is Rebecca Mansell.
请留下您的姓名和电♥话♥,我马上给您回电♥话♥。
Please leave your name and number, and I’ll call you right back.
贝嘉,是我。我,嗯…我欠你一切。
Becca, it’s me. I, uh… I owe you everything.
在你之前我的生活…嗯,你知道的。
My life before you was… Well, you know.
谢谢你让我假装成另一个人。
Thanks for letting me pretend I was someone else.
如果你再给我一次机会,我这次会努力把它做好。
If you give me another chance, I’ll try to get it right this time.
我爱你。
I love you.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
我吗?
Me?
我,我……谁也不是。
Me, I’m… I’m nobody.
Mm。-这算不上什么答案。
-Mm. -That ain’t much of an answer.
相信我,这就足够了。
Trust me, it’s answer enough.
这是丰富的。
That’s rich.
-是的。-是的,什么?
-Yeah. -Yeah, what?
宝贝,你现在明白我了
♪ Baby, you understand me now
如果有时候你看出我很生气
♪ If sometimes you see that I’m mad ♪
但是我只是一个善良的灵魂哦,主啊,请不要让我被误解
♪ But I’m just a soul ♪ Whose intentions are good ♪ Oh, Lord, please don’t let me be misunderstood ♪
♪被误解……往这边走,我们有漂亮的餐厅。
♪ Be misunderstood… And right this way, we’ve got the beautiful dining room.
墙壁过去颜色深得多,但最近翻修过了,看起来明亮了一些。
The walls used to be a lot darker, but it’s been recently renovated to have a brighter look.
宝贝,看这灯光。
Oh, baby, look at the light.
如你所见,以前的主人是美食家 他们把厨房♥看得比其他任何东西都重要。
And as you can see, the previous owners were foodies who valued the kitchen above all else.
厨房♥。
La cucina.
厨房♥很漂亮。
La cucina molto bella.
定制的橱柜,花岗岩台面,高端不锈钢器具。
Custom-built cabinetry, granite countertops, high-end stainless steel appliances.
——对不起。
–Sorry.
——你说得出来的,这个厨房♥都有。
–You name it, this kitchen’s got it.
-就这样,我们…——我很抱歉。——没关系。
– And with that, we… – I-I’m sorry. – That’s okay.
我了解这种生活。去做吧。
I know the life. Go ahead.
谢谢。
Thanks.
——池塘。-你好,我是…-私人池塘。——是的。
– The pond. – Hello, this is… – The private pond. – Yes.
-是的。-找你的
– Yeah. – Oh, it’s for you.
厨。
Hutch here.
谢谢。
Thanks.
这房♥子有,呃…一个地下室里。
Um, does this house have a, uh… A basement.
来吧,宝贝,让美好的时光流逝
♪ Come on, baby, let the good times roll ♪
来吧,宝贝,让我震撼你的灵魂
♪ Come on, baby, let me thrill your soul ♪
来吧,宝贝,让美好的时光流逝
♪ Come on, baby, let the good times roll ♪
♬一晃一整夜,来吧,宝贝,就是这一刻
♪ Roll all night long ♪ Come on, baby, yeah, this is it ♪
这是我不能错过的
♪ This is something I just can’t miss ♪
来吧,宝贝,让美好的时光流逝
♪ Come on, baby, let the good times roll ♪
♬当你回家的时候感觉真好,亲爱的,来吧,宝贝,摇我一整夜,亲爱的
♪ Roll all night long ♪ Feel so good, sugar ♪ When you’re home ♪ Come on, baby ♪ Rock me all night long, honey ♪
是啊,是啊,是啊 现在鞭笞我感觉真好 既然你回家了 来让我拥抱你,来让我吻你
♪ Yeah ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ Whip it on me now ♪ Feel so good ♪ Now that you’re home ♪ Come let me hug you, come let me kiss you ♪
来让我看看我错过了什么
♪ Come let me see what I’ve been missing ♪
既然你回家了,感觉真好……再跟我说说你在楼梯上打死的那个人。
♪ Feel so good ♪ Now that you’re home… Tell me again about that guy you shot on the stairs.
是三个人,老爷子。三。
It was three guys, Pops. Three.
真的吗?
Really?
我还是不相信你。
I still don’t believe you.
好吧,事情还是发生了。
Well, it still happened.
嗯。
Hmm.
为什么我们不能飞过去呢?
Why can’t we just fly there?
这个行李吗?
With this luggage?
哦……是的。
Oh… yeah.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
来吧,宝贝,让美好的时光开始吧
♪ All right ♪ Yeah ♪ Come on, baby, let the good times roll ♪
来吧,宝贝,让我震撼你的灵魂
♪ Come on, baby, let me thrill your soul ♪
来吧,宝贝,让美好的时光流逝
♪ Come on, baby, let the good times roll ♪
♬来吧,宝贝,让美好的时光滚起来
♪ Roll all night long ♪ Come on, baby ♪ Come on, baby, let the good times roll♪
来吧,宝贝,让我震撼你的灵魂
♪ Let it roll ♪ Come on, baby, let me thrill your soul♪
来吧,亲爱的-来吧,宝贝
-♪ Come on, honey -♪ Come on, baby♪
♬♬让美好时光滚滚来♬一整夜都听我说,妈妈♬来吧,宝贝,让美好时光滚滚来
-♪ Let the good times roll♪ -♪ Yeah ♪ Roll all night long ♪ Listen to me, mama ♪ Come on, baby, let the good times roll♪
来吧,宝贝,让我震撼你的灵魂吧
♪ Got to get it ♪ Come on, baby, let me thrill your soul♪
来吧,宝贝,让美好的时光开始吧
♪ Oh, yeah ♪ Come on, baby, let the good times roll♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!