♪ They’re really saying ♪ “I love you”
♬我听见孩子哭,我看着他们长大,他们会学到比我知道的更多,我对自己说,这是一个多么美妙的世界啊
♪ I hear babies cry ♪ I watch them grow ♪ They’ll learn much more ♪ Than I’ll ever know ♪ And I think to myself ♪ What a wonderful world
是的,我想
♪ Yes, I think to myself
多么美好的世界啊
♪ What a wonderful world
哦,是的。
– ♪ Oh, yeah.
来吧,戴维。
Come on, Davey.
请把声音关小点。
Please turn that shit down.
-我要买♥♥这个地方。——什么?
– I’m buying this place. – What?
这是我的报价。
That’s my offer.
天呐
Holy shit.
好吧,等一下。我有发言权。
Well, hold on a minute. I get a say in this.
不,你没有。
No, you don’t.
是的,我有。爸,不要!
Yes, I do. Pop, don’t!
我们把血汗和泪水倾注在这里。
We put our blood, sweat and tears into this place.
查理,给我坐下。
Charlie, sit your ass down right now.
听你♥爸♥爸的话。
Listen to your father.
——好吧,好吧。坐下来。
– Okay, okay. Sit down.
呼吸。深呼吸,好吗?
Breathe. Breathe deep, okay?
-给你。就是这样。
– There you go. That’s it.
但我该怎么办?
But what am I gonna do?
我才不管呢。
I don’t give a shit.
交易。
Deal.
现在离开这里。
Now get out of here.
昨晚34号♥公路上发生了一起可疑的车祸,发现了三具身份不明的尸体。
Three unidentified bodies were found dead in a suspicious car accident last night on Route 34.
当局仍在努力查明事故原因以及是否还有其他人牵涉其中。
Authorities are still trying to figure out the cause and if anyone else is involved.
如果你有关于这次事故的任何信息,请打电♥话♥给……
If you have any information on this accident, you are encouraged to call the…
哈奇,你在吗?
Yo, Hutch, you there?
-Hutchie男孩。-嘿。
-Hutchie boy. -Hey.
老兄,跟俄♥国♥人闹着玩?
Dude, fucking with the Russians?
经典,厨。
Classic, Hutch.
和那个疯婆子尤利安在一起?
Fucking with that batshit crazy Yulian?
我是说,这完全是另一种程度的鲁莽,伙计。
I mean, that’s a whole other level of recklessness, man.
我得做我该做的事。
I got to do what I got to do.
是啊,当然,对,对,让你自己挨枪子儿。
Yeah, of course, right, right, and get yourself shot.
这就能解决所有问题了。
That’s going to solve everything.
他们盯上了我的家人。
They came after my family.
-他们朝爸爸扑过来。-我知道。
-They came at Dad. -I know.
你以为是谁帮爸把这里收拾干净的?
Who the fuck you think helped Pop clean this shit up?
我有个计划。
I’ve got a plan.
-你♥他♥妈♥有计划。——听,厨。
– You got a fucking plan. – Listen, Hutch.
我才不会从躲藏的地方出来救你这个白人…
I’m not coming out of hiding to save your white ass…
♬做不可能的梦
♪ To dream the impossible dream ♪
♬与不可战胜的敌人决一死战-带着无法忍♥受的悲伤去触摸-♬那颗遥不可及的星 这是我的追求 追随那颗星 不管多么绝望 不管多远
♪ To fight the unbeatable foe – ♪ To bear ♪ With unbearable sorrow ♪ To reach – ♪ The unreachable star ♪ This is my quest ♪ To follow that star ♪ No matter how hopeless ♪ No matter how far
♬毫无疑问地为正义而战,毫不犹豫地愿意进军地狱
– ♪ To fight for the right ♪ Without question or pause ♪ To be willing to march into hell ♪
为了上天的事业
♪ For a heavenly cause
我知道如果我忠于这光荣的追求,当我安息的时候,我的心将会安息
♪ And I know ♪ If I’ll only be true – ♪ To this glorious quest ♪ That my heart ♪ Will lie peaceful and calm ♪ When I’m laid to my rest
♬这世界就会因为这一个人被轻蔑和满身伤痕而变得更好
♪ And the world ♪ Will be better for this ♪ That one man scorned and covered with scars ♪
还在用最后一点勇气挣扎
♪ Still strove ♪ With his last ounce of courage ♪
♬与不可战胜的敌人作战
♪ To fight ♪ The unbeatable foe ♪ To reach ♪ The unreachable ♪ Star…
曼塞尔先生。
Mr. Mansell.
嘿。
Hey.
喜欢这顿饭吗?
Enjoying the meal?
哦。我是来看演出的。
Oh. I came for the show.
可爱。
Cute.
你还真有胆量来这里。
You have some nerve to be here like this.
是的。也许吧。
Yeah. Maybe.
你和我单独谈谈怎么样?
What say you and I have a moment?
现在,一方面,我内心深处沉睡已久的那部分现在苏醒了 非常想把这一切都演完。
Now, on the one hand, there’s a long-dormant piece of me now awake that wants so very badly to play this out.
我的另一个更理智的部分——剩下的部分——现在就想结束我们小小的tête-à-tête。
The other, more reasonable piece of me– what’s left of it– would like to end our little tête-à-tête right now.
木已成舟。
What’s done is done.
毕竟,我们都能重建,对吧?
After all, we can both rebuild, right?
正确的。
Right.
嗯,等。重建?
Mm, wait. Rebuild?
我都烧了,全烧了。
I burned it– all of it.
所有的什么?
What all?
你拥有的一切。
Everything you have.
拥有的
Had.
你拥有的一切。
Everything you had.
我的艺术吗?
My art?
——Obshak !
–Obshak!
你真该看看价格上涨的样子。
You should’ve seen it go up.
这是一些。
It was something.
我是说,如果这不能让我们扯平 毕竟,你来过我家,你知道你不会来的!
I mean, if this doesn’t make us even– because, after all, you came to my house, which you know you don’t fucking do!
你杀了我哥哥。
You killed my brother.
我最后看到他时,他还在呼吸。
The last I saw, he was still breathing.
根据我对他的了解,这可能比他应得的还多。
And based on what little I know of the man, that’s probably more than he deserved.
现在…你可以来找我,如果你成功扳倒了我,你仍然有义务为整个奥布沙克重新融♥资♥,这就产生了问题,你能吗?

Now… you can come after me, and if you succeed in taking me down, well, you’re still obligated to refinance the entire Obshak, which begs the question– can you?
你真的想要吗?
Do you even want to?
因为我听说你想退出
‘Cause I’ve heard that you want out.
还有什么比现在更好的时间呢?
What better time than right now?
让我们都辞职了。
Let’s both quit.
对吧?你有存款。
Right? You got a nest egg.
我是说,除了那些还在冒烟的东西。
I mean, besides from what’s still smoldering.
所以,嗯?
So, hmm?
完成一些工作。
Get some work done.
也许,在一个不太出名的加勒比海岛屿上 开个提基酒吧 然后过着远离我和我的生活。
Maybe, uh, open a tiki bar in one of the lesser-known Caribbean islands and live your life far from me and mine.
考虑考虑。
Think it over.
我将在附近。
I’ll be nearby.
♬你的爱就像潮水
♪ Your love is like a tidal wave ♪
♬在我头上盘旋淹没在你的承诺里♬最好别说你是对的那种罪人
♪ Spinning over my head ♪ Drowning me in your promises ♪ Better left unsaid ♪ You’re the right kind of sinner ♪
♬释放我内心的幻想,无敌的胜利者,你知道你是天生的
♪ To release my inner fantasy ♪ The invincible winner ♪ And you know that you were born to be ♪
你是一个令人心碎的人,造梦的人
♪ You’re a heartbreaker, dream maker ♪
爱你的人,别再惹我了
♪ Love taker, don’t you mess around with me ♪
你是一个令人心碎的人,造梦的人
♪ You’re a heartbreaker, dream maker ♪
爱的人,别再胡闹了,不,不,不
♪ Love taker, don’t you mess around, no, no, no ♪
♬你的爱点燃了我的灵魂,♬我失去控制了,操!
–♪ Your love has set – ♪ My soul on fire ♪ Burning out of control Fuck it!
你教会了我欲望的方式
♪ You taught me the ways of desire ♪
现在它正在付出代价
你是那种罪有应得的罪人
♪ Now it’s taking its toll ♪ You’re the right kind of sinner ♪
♬释放我内心的幻想,无敌的胜利者,你知道你是天生的
♪ To release my inner fantasy ♪ The invincible winner ♪ And you know that you were born to be ♪
你是一个令人心碎的人,造梦的人
♪ You’re a heartbreaker, dream maker ♪
爱的人,别再胡闹了,不行,不行,不行
♪ Love taker, don’t you mess around, no, no, no ♪
你是对的那种罪人
♪ You’re the right kind of sinner ♪
♬你知道你生来就是……♪
♪ To release my inner fantasy ♪ The invincible winner ♪ And you know that you were born to be… ♪
你为什么现在想辞职?
Why do you want to quit now?
嘿,Hutchie !
Hey, Hutchie!
还记得我说过别做傻事吗?
Remember when I said don’t do nothing stupid?
就因为我不来救你这个白人吗?
Because I wouldn’t come save your white ass?
我他妈就在这里!
Well, here I fucking am!
现在!
Now!
爸爸?
Dad?
哈哈!儿子。
Ha-ha! Son.
在那里。
Get in there.
哇。
Wow.
你带了很多猎枪。
You brought a lot of shotguns.
你带了很多俄♥国♥人来。
Well, you brought a lot of Russians.
我试过退休的事。
You know, I tried the retirement thing.
我试过。
I tried it.
睡懒觉,吃早餐,在院子里散步… …午餐、午睡、游泳。
Sleep in late, breakfast, walk around the quad… …lunch, nap, swim.
但是该死的,哈奇…
But goddamn it, Hutchie…
…如果我不想念这些东西。
…if I didn’t miss this shit.
女士们先生们,我是机长。
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
准备起飞。
Prepare for takeoff.
做svidaniya。
Do svidaniya.
当你穿越暴风雨时,高昂起你的头,不要害怕黑暗
♪ When you walk ♪ Through a storm ♪ Hold your head up high ♪ And don’t ♪ Be afraid ♪ Of the dark
继续走吧,带着心中的希望继续走吧,你永远不会孤单你永远不会孤单。
♪ Walk on ♪ Through the wind ♪ Walk on, walk on ♪ With hope in your heart ♪ And you’ll never walk ♪ Alone ♪ You’ll never ♪ Walk ♪ Alone.
你出去吗?
You out?
是的。
Yeah.
爸爸?
Dad?
你出去吗?-是的。
-You out? -Yeah.
如果你只是偷了奥布沙克,我们本可以找到出路,但把它全烧掉?
Had you just stolen the Obshak, we could have found a way out, but to burn it all down?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!