我有个朋友在五角大楼工作。
I have a friend at the Pentagon.
我会继续找。
I’ll keep looking.
一个勒索包来了。
One blackmail package coming up.
他妈的什么?
What the fuck?
什么?
What?
如果他不能处理好像你这样的后顾之忧,他就得放弃他在奥布沙克的份额。
And if he can’t take care of a loose end like you, he’d have to give up his share of the Obshak.
Obshak吗?
The Obshak?
就像俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的401计划一样。
Think of it like the 401 of the Russian mob.
这意味着数亿美元的现金永远在流动,而玉莲是目前的保姆。
That’s hundreds of millions of dollars in cash perpetually on the move, and Yulian is the current babysitter.
也就是说,他对这种生活感到非常厌倦。
That said, he’s more than a bit weary of this life.
我想,如果让他得逞,他可能会离开。
I think, if he had his way, he’d probably walk away.
我出去了。不用付钱。
I’m out. No need to pay.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
它是美丽的。
It’s beautiful.
您想喝点酒吗?
May I interest you in some wine?
是的,请。
Yes, please.
我也很感兴趣。
Uh, I am also interested.
不。不。
-Nope. -Nope.
嗯,谁想来点?
Um, who wants some?
——嗯。是的。——我。
– Uh-huh. Yes. – Me.
正确的。那就这样吧。
Right. There you go.
这个夏天我们一起去意大利怎么样?
Hey, how about we all head to Italy this summer?
我们总是说要回去。
We’ve always talked about going back.
哦,我很乐意。
Oh, I’d love that.
但是,我们能负担得起吗?
But, um, can we afford it?
我们能负担得起不这样做吗?
Can we afford not to?
-那太好了。-是的。
-Well, that would be wonderful. -Yeah.
因为,你知道,罗马是爸妈相遇的地方。
‘Cause, you know, Rome is where Mom and Dad met.
你知道,妈妈和爸爸相爱了……。
You know, Mom and Dad fell in love… Ew.
大家到地下室去。
Everybody, get to the basement.
——什么?——现在。
– What? – Right now.
走了。动。什么是怎么回事?
-Let’s go. Move. -What’s going on?
发生了什么
?让让!-爸爸,……发生了什么
?-现在。
-What is happening? -Move! -Dad, what… -What-What’s happening? -Right now.
-哈奇,你吓到我了。让让!
-Hutch, you’re scaring me. -Move!
-发生什么事了?——去!去开门,孩子。
-What is going on? -Go! Get the door, son.
是的。-这是游戏吗?
-Yep. -Is this a game?
-是的,这是游戏吗,哈奇?我喜欢游戏。
-Yes, is this a game, Hutch? -I like games.
哈奇,发生什么事了?
Hutch, what is happening?
什么……
What…
-别打911
– Don’t call 911.
哦,我喜欢放克音乐的声音……
♪ Oh ♪ I like the sound ♪ Of funky music…
哦,因为时髦的音乐让我兴奋…♪
♪ Oh, ’cause funky music sho nuff turns me on… ♪
♬我喜欢这声音
,我喜欢放克
-♪ Oh, I like the sound♪ -♪ I like it – ♪ Of funky music…♪
来看看真正的细节
♪ Get on down to the real nitty-gritty ♪
-♪我喜欢声音♪♪我喜欢它—— 时髦的音乐♪♪♪哦,“因为时髦的音乐…
-♪ I like the sound♪ -♪ I like it -♪ Of funky music♪ -♪ Oh, ’cause funky music…
嘿。
Hey.
我从没见过俄♥罗♥斯♥黑人。
I never met a Black Russian before.
是的。
Yeah.
我经常听到这样的话。
I get that a lot.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
无名小卒
Nobody.
长话短说,我以前是他们所谓的三字母公♥司♥的审计师。
Short story long, um, I used to be what they call an auditor for those three-letter agencies.
一个审计员,就是任何组织最不愿意看到出现在门口的人。
An auditor, as in, uh… the last guy any organization wants to see at their door.
我不能逮捕任何人,所以我要确保没有人留下来…
I couldn’t arrest anyone, so I used to make sure that there was no one left to…
大便。
Shit.
♪哦…
♪ Oh…
哦,加油,加油,加油
♪ Oh, come on, come on, come on ♪
♬人们,和♬表达自己
-♪ People, and -♪ Express yourself♪
哦,来吧,来吧,来吧……♪
♪ Oh, come on, come on, come on… ♪
喂?
Hello?
嘿,爸。
Hey, Pops.
我不得不去做的事,升级了。
That thing I had to go do, it escalated.
-小心点,好吗?
– Heads up, okay?
-♪哦…
– ♪ Oh…
大便。
Shit.
拜托,你得给我点什么。
Come on, you got to give me something.
我会的,但不是现在。
I will, but not now.
我得去处理这件事。
I need to take care of this.
什么什么……是什么……这是什么?
What-what… what is… What is this?
它是……它是什么。
It is… what it is.
这就是我。
This is me.
贝卡,我爱你,但我现在需要你相信我。
Becca, I love you, but I need you to trust me right now.
好吧?最后一次失明。
Okay? Blind for the last time.
我保证。
I promise.
回来了。
Come back.
我们到时再谈。
We’ll deal with us then.
我带孩子们去安全的地方。
I’ll take the kids somewhere safe.
秃鹫带着猴子在空中飞行
♪ A buzzard took a monkey for a ride in the air ♪
♬猴子认为一切都是公平的
♪ The monkey thought that everything was on the square ♪
秃鹫试图把猴子从他背上扔下去
♪ The buzzard tried to throw the monkey off his back ♪
但是猴子抓住他的脖子说
♪ But the monkey grabbed his neck and said ♪
“听着,杰克”
– ♪ “Now, listen, Jack”
♬改邪归正吧 冷静下来,爸爸……好了,伙计们,我们到了。
♪ Straighten up and fly right – ♪ Straighten up and fly right ♪ Straighten up and fly right ♪ Cool down, papa… Well, fellas, here we are.
潜水没用,跳舞有什么用?
♪ Ain’t no use in diving ♪ What’s the use in jiving?
我知道你老板派你来的,但你得知道什么时候该拒绝。
I know your boss sent you here, but you got to know when to say no.
冷静点,爸爸,别发脾气了……♪
♪ Cool down, papa, don’t you blow your top… ♪
几章前,有个叫艾伦的人。
A couple of chapters back, um, there was this guy named Alan.
亚伦。
Aaron.
不,是艾伦。
No, it was Alan.
艾伦从意大利里沃托的美军基地偷了三百万美元,他的战利品就是我拿着瓦尔特PPK在他身边。
Alan skimmed about three million bucks from a U. S. military base in Rivolto, Italy, and his prize was me looming over him with a Walther PPK.
不,等等。
No, wait.
他的后脑勺上有一把被压制的H&K USP点45手♥枪♥。
Uh, it was a suppressed H&K USP .45 at the back of his head.
然后他开始乞讨,就像他们所有人一样,我通常会在眼泪流出来之前扣动扳机,但这一次我听进去了。
And he started begging, like they all do, and I usually pulled the trigger before the waterworks began, but this time I listened.
我听说过一个人,他真心后悔自己的选择,只想脱下狼皮,像羔羊似地回到牧场。
I heard a man who genuinely regretted his choices and wanted nothing more than to shed his wolf skin and return to the pasture as a lamb.
我悄悄地让艾伦走了。
I quietly let Alan go.
一年后,我回去看看他,满心期待着他能回来。
A year later, I went back to check on him, fully expecting to find him back unto the fold.
艾伦住在爱达荷州的博伊西。
Alan was living in Boise, Idaho.
他有个妻子。
He had a wife.
她带着两个孩子来。
She came with two kids.
他们又有一个在路上。
They had another on the way.
他们有一只狗。
They had a dog.
他朝九晚五的工作。
He was working 9:00 to 5:00.
那里没有什么可撇的。
Nothing there to skim.
他微笑着。
And he was smiling.
就像该死的佛陀。
Like a goddamn Buddha.
草泥马!
That motherfucker!
我不是个爱吃醋的人,但那一刻,我想要艾伦拥有的。
I am not a jealous guy, but in that moment, I wanted what Alan had.
所以我告诉我的老板我已经出局了。
So I told my bosses I was out of the game.
他们听了不高兴。
They were not happy to hear it.
他们不相信我能做到。
They didn’t believe I could do it.
我付出了我的全部。
I gave it my all.
我真的做到了。
I really did.
-挺好的。
– It was good.
比我想象的要好。
You know, it was better than I expected.
我可能矫枉过正了。
I might have, uh, overcorrected.
但是…
But…
狡猾的魔鬼。
Sneaky devil.
该死的猫咪手镯。
Fucking kitty cat bracelet.
有趣的是,骨头会在1500度的高温下烧成灰烬,而这个地下室的设计温度是这个的两倍,所以他们不会在废墟中找到你。
Fun fact:Bone burns to ash at 1,500 degrees, and this basement is designed to double that, so they won’t be finding you among the rubble.
内心深处,我一直知道那只是个假象。
Deep down, I always knew it was a facade.
持续的时间比我想象的要长。
It lasted a lot longer than I expected.
♬我看到绿树成荫的红玫瑰,我看到它们为我和你绽放,我自言自语
♪ I see trees of green ♪ Red roses, too ♪ I see them bloom ♪ For me and you ♪ And I think to myself
多么美好的世界啊
♪ What a wonderful world
我看到蓝色的天空和白色的云,明亮的祝福的日子,黑暗神圣的夜晚,我心想——这是一个多么美妙的世界啊
♪ I see skies of blue ♪ And clouds of white ♪ The bright blessed day ♪ The dark sacred night ♪ And I think to myself –♪ What a wonderful world
♬彩虹的颜色在天空中多么美丽♬走过的人们的脸上也有♬我看到朋友们在握手-说,“怎么…”
♪ The colors of the rainbow ♪ So pretty in the sky ♪ Are also on the faces ♪ Of people going by ♪ I see friends shaking hands – ♪ Saying, “How…”
“4.9升v8,”他说。
–4.9-liter V-8, he said.
0到60秒,我马上就能找到出路了。
Zero to 60 in– I’m about to find the fuck out.
我看到朋友们握手说:“你好吗?”
♪ I see friends shaking hands ♪ Saying, “How do you do?”
他们真的在说”我爱你”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!