♬无论我是对是错…——是的!
♪ Whether I’m right – ♪ Whether I’m wrong… – Yeah!
不,车上不准喝酒。
No, there’s no drinking on the bus.
我要做我自己,我要做我自己
♪ I’ve gotta be me, I’ve gotta be me ♪
除了我自己,我还能成为什么?
♪ What else can I be ♪ But what I am?
我要的不仅仅是生存,我不会放弃…想要喝点什么吗?
♪ I want to live ♪ Not merely survive ♪ And I won’t give up… Want a drink?
哦,这是什么?
Ooh, what do we have here?
我要做我自己,我要做我自己
♪ I’ve gotta be me, I’ve gotta be me ♪
要么敢于尝试,要么去死
♪ Daring to try to do it or die ♪
我要做我自己
♪ I’ve gotta be me
我不可能是对的……这女孩今晚能安全回家。
♪ I can’t be right… This girl’s gonna get home safe tonight.
我希望这些混♥蛋♥喜欢医院的食物。
I hope these assholes like hospital food.
我要做我自己,敢于尝试,否则就去死
♪ I’ve gotta be me ♪ Daring to try to do it or die ♪
♬我必须是我自己…
♪ I’ve gotta be ♪ Me…
一个女孩晚上一个人在公交车上?
A girl alone on a bus at night?
——该死的蠢货。——真蠢,对吧?
-Just fucking stupid. -It’s stupid, right?
嘿,伙计们,伙计们。
Hey, guys, guys.
你还在这干嘛,老头?
What are you still doing here, old man?
我要毁了你。
I’m gonna fuck you up.
哟。来啊
Yo. I got it. I got it.
来吧!
Come on!
大便。
Shit.
哦,他妈的!
Oh, fuck!
……鼻子!
…nose!
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
What the fuck are you saying?
鼻子坏了!
Nose is broken!
我那该死的牙齿。
My fucking teeth.
是坏的吗?-坏了。
-Is it bad? -It’s bad.
他妈的!
Fuck!
你的胳膊坏了。
Your arm is fucked up.
这家伙他妈的是谁?
Who the fuck is this guy?
男人,你……很操蛋。
Man, are you… Fucked up.
跑。
Run.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
很抱歉弄得这么乱。
Sorry about the mess.
-嘿。-嘿。
-Hey. -Hey.
我睡不着。
I couldn’t sleep.
你要去哪?
Where’d you go?
是的。
Yeah.
今天真是糟糕透了。
It’s been a hell of a day.
我看得出来。
I can see that.
就像以前一样,是吧?
Just like old times, huh?
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
我想念你的。
I miss you.
我就在这里,哈奇。
I’m right here, Hutch.
我一直在这里。
I’m always right here.
我知道。
I know.
今晚……我在想……关于什么?
Tonight… I was thinking… About what?
关于…贝卡。
About… Becca.
我们已经很久没有拥抱了。
How we haven’t embraced in far too long.
我们好久没有接吻了。我不知道。
We haven’t shared a kiss in… I don’t know.
我们几个月没做♥爱♥了。
We haven’t had sex in months.
我们好几年没做♥爱♥了。
We haven’t made love in years.
你似乎很遥远。
You seem so far away.
我知道那样说很不公平,但是我只是想你了。
I know that’s… it’s unfair to put it like that, but… I just… I-I miss you.
还记得我们曾经的样子吗?
Remember who we used to be?
记得。
I do.
好了,伙计,他来了!
All right, man, there he is!
嗨。
Hi.
这是免费的,先生。
On the house, sir.
啊。
Ah.
他还能走路吗?
Will he walk again?
长官,我们正在监测他的生命体征,但他大脑的损伤…
Sir, we are monitoring his vitals, but the damage to his brain is…
门德斯医生来重症监护室。
Dr. Mendez to Critical Care.
门德斯博士。
Dr. Mendez.
Yulian……是谁对我弟弟做的?
Yulian… Who did this to my brother?
有一个男人。
There was a man.
他无缘无故地攻击我们。
He attacked us unprovoked.
一个人吗?你在耍我吗?
One man? Are you fucking with me?
-不,长官,不,长官!-别骗我!
-No, sir. No, sir! -Don’t you lie to me!
-别他妈骗我!
– Don’t you fucking lie to me!
你不…别对我撒谎!
Don’t you… Don’t you lie to me!
别他妈骗我!
Don’t you fucking lie to me!
我没骗你。我发誓。
I’m not lying to you. I swear.
Yulian吗?
Yulian?
请不要再生气了。
Please don’t get more mad.
你讨厌泰迪。
You hated Teddy.
你的话可能是对的,但也同样不明智。
Your words may be correct, but they are no less unwise.
我怎样才能找到这个人?
How can I find this man?
——嗯。——早。
– Mmm. – Morning.
早….
Morning.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
嗯?
Hmm?
爸爸,你看起来糟透了。
Dad, you look like shit.
你应该看看其他人。
You should see the other guys.
你那个铲断真是个漂亮的阻截。
When you made that tackle, that was a good takedown.
你支持过我,我为你骄傲。
You had my back, and I’m proud of you.
——早。
– Morning.
早….
Morning.
厨。
Hutch here.
昨晚是你,对吧?
Last night, that was you, huh?
我记得我们说过不要用座机。
I thought we said no landlines.
放松。我有30秒。
Relax. I got 30 seconds.
好的,走吧。
Okay, well, go.
那感觉怎么样?
So, how did it feel?
像救赎的一天。
Like salvation day.
是的,我敢打赌。
Yeah, I bet.
听着,我很高兴你的旧病复发让你感觉很好,但是,伙计,你♥他♥妈♥的有问题了。-是吗?
Look, I’m happy that your relapse made you feel so good, -but, man, you got a fucking problem. -Yeah?
其中一个是尤利安·库兹涅佐夫的兄弟,你可别惹他,哈奇。
One of those guys was the brother of Yulian Kuznetsov, and you don’t want to fuck with him, Hutch.
我是认真的。问理发师。他知道。
I’m serious. Ask The Barber. He knows.
这是一起孤立事件,长官。
It was an isolated incident, sir.
Yulian“库兹涅佐夫”。问理发师。
Yulian Kuznetsov. Ask The Barber.
是谁呢?
Who was that?
只是我们的经销商。
Just a distributor of ours.
嘿,我有个主意。
Hey, I have an idea.
今晚我做你爱吃的千层面怎么样?
How about I make that lasagna that you love tonight?
从零开始,就像我以前那样。
You know, from scratch, like I used to.
-有一段时间了。烤宽面条!
-It’s been a while. -Lasagna!
我真的很想去。
–I’d really like that.
♬我跟自己撒了谎 当我说我可以不在意时 因为当我一个人的时候就会涌出眼泪…先生们。
♪ I told myself a lie ♪ When I said ♪ I had no cares ♪ ‘Cause when I’m alone ♪ All alone ♪ Out come the tears… Gentlemen.
曼塞尔先生。
Mr. Mansell.
已经有一段时间了。
It has been some time.
它有。
That it has.
请问,我们能为您做些什么,好先生?
What, pray tell, may we do for you, good sir?
你能告诉我关于尤利安·库兹涅佐夫的事吗?
What can you tell me about Yulian Kuznetsov?
我现在真的那么好猜吗?
Am I really now that predictable?
在我看来,曼塞尔先生,每个人都是。
From where I sit, Mr. Mansell, everyone is.
长话短说,他是最坏的。
Short story long, he’s as bad as they come.
一个有人脉,有资金支持的反♥社♥会♥分子有资源让事情变得复杂。
A connected, funded sociopath with resources to make things complicated.
这么说,他是个坏人?
So, he’s a bad guy?
他有什么爱好吗?-收藏艺术品,八♥九♥位数。
-Has he got any hobbies? -Collects art, to the tune of eight and nine figures.
什么好吗?
Anything good?
我才不知道呢。
Fuck if I know.
但我知道的是,如果他现在还不知道你是谁,他很快就会知道了。
But what I do know is, if he doesn’t know who you are yet, he will soon.
你给我带来了什么?
What have you got for me?
我找到了他的爸爸。
I found his dad.
他把他送到了市中心的一家疗养院。
He’s got him at a nursing home downtown.
这并不是太多。
That’s not much.
我不会担心哈奇这个人。
I wouldn’t worry about this Hutch guy.
你的人看起来很普通。
Your man here looks to be as vanilla as they come.
如果你连披着羊皮的狼都认不出来,我怀疑你在这里工作的可行性。
If you can’t recognize a wolf in sheep’s clothing, I question the viability of your employment here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!