– 看 里昂来了 – 哪里?
– Look, there’s Leon. – Where?
– 晚安 达高特伯爵 – 晚安
– Good evening, Count d’Algout. – Good evening.
这边请
Please.
将军 跳舞吗?
General, shall we dance?
– 酒的口味不甜吧? – 是的
– Is it dry? – Yes, monsieur.
这样可以吗 还是要甜一点的?
Is that right, or do you prefer it sweet?
我不知道
Oh, I wouldn’t know.
我对香槟的唯一了解 是在新闻短片看来的
The closest I ever came to champagne was in a newsreel.
某总统夫人将它掷向战舰
The wife of some president was throwing it at a battleship.
以香槟祝贺启用典礼会带来好运
It’s always good luck to launch something with champagne.
不管是战舰还是晚宴
A battleship or an evening.
回想起来真好笑
It’s funny to look back.
我是喝羊奶长大的
I was brought up on goat’s milk.
以前在军队里有配给伏特加 现在倒喝起香槟来了
I had a ration of vodka in the army, and now champagne.
从羊奶喝到葡萄酒 这种进展方向是正确的
From goats to grapes. That’s drinking in the right direction.
很好喝
It’s good.
根据我的了解 我以为香槟是烈酒
From what I’ve read, I thought champagne was a strong drink.
很香醇
It’s delicate.
曾有人喝醉吗?
Does anyone ever get drunk on this?
屡见不鲜
Mmm, well, there have been cases.
但如果酒伴合你的口味 第二天头痛也是值得的
But the headache the next morning is worthwhile if you drink it with the right toast.
敬我们 妮诺契卡
To us, Ninotchka.
谢谢 将军
Thank you, general.
哈啰 里昂
Hello, Leon!
你好吗 亲爱的?
How are you, my dear?
哈啰 史华娜
Hello, Swana.
– 晚安 将军 – 你好
– Good evening, general. – How do you do?
你今晚气色真好 你认为呢 将军?
Why, you’re looking magnificent tonight. Isn’t he, general?
– 是的 – 谢谢
– Yes. – Thank you.
– 这是你的新礼服? – 是的
– Is this your new dress suit? – Yes, Swana.
我就告诉过你 班生的裁缝最适合你
Didn’t I tell you Benson and Benson were the tailors for you?
– 是的 你说过 – 简直是真实的美梦
– Yes, Swana, you did. – It’s a dream of beauty.
他从来不听我的话
He never takes my word for anything.
– 可是我是对的 不是吗? – 是的 史华娜
– But I was right, wasn’t I? – Yes, Swana.
– 打扰你了吗? – 不 不会
– Am I interrupting? – No, no, not at all.
殿下 这位是叶库秀娃同志
Your Highness, may I present Comrade Yakushova?
– 你好 – 你好
– How do you do? – How do you do?
– 萨维茨基将军 – 你好
– General Savitzky. – How do you do?
我有好消息
Oh, I’ve some wonderful news for you.
– 关于潘奇 介意我坐下吗? – 不 请坐
– It’s about Punchy. Mind if I sit down? – No, please.
请替我回桌跟大家说声抱歉
General, would you mind making my excuses at our table?
– 好的 – 就说我马上回去
– Certainly. – Will you say I’ll be back in a moment?
潘奇真令我们骄傲 他在狗展大出风头
We can be proud of our Punchy. He had a triumph at the dog show.
他又赢得蓝彩带 并咬了栽判
He won another blue ribbon and bit the judge. Ha-ha-ha.
我为他买♥♥了件极可爱的毛衣做为奖赏
I bought him the loveliest little sweater as a reward.
你应该看它洋洋得意的样子 一副痞子逛大街的模样
You should see him strutting in it. He looks like a little boulevardier.
潘奇是达高特伯爵送我的生日礼物
You see, Count d’Algout gave me Punchy for my birthday.
找像潘奇这么棒的狗 一定花了你好几个星期 不是吗 里昂?
You must’ve searched for weeks before you found a as wise as Punchy, didn’t you, Leon?
好几个月 史华娜
Months, Swana.
可怜的叶库秀娃女士 我们尽讲她听不懂的事
Poor Madame Yakushova. Here we are talking in mysteries.
你一定很好奇是怎么回事
I’m sure you wonder what it’s about.
一点也不 我完全了解
Not at all. I understand perfectly.
达高特伯爵送过你一只狗
Count d’Algout gave you a dog.
你说得很清楚 女士
You made it very clear, madame.
噢 老天 我的技巧变差了
Oh, dear me. I must be losing my finesse.
再不小心一点 大家都要看穿我了
If I’m not careful, I’ll be understood by everybody.
– 今晚的来宾很迷人吧? – 我该走了 里昂
– Charming crowd here tonight, isn’t it? – I’m going, Leon.
走之前 我该赞美一下你的礼服 叶库秀娃女士
But before I go, I must compliment you on your gown, Madame Yakushova.
那是莫斯科今年流行的吗?
Is that what they’re wearing in Moscow this year?
不 是去年 女士
No, last year, madame.
真奇妙 大家对新俄♥罗♥斯♥有错误的印象
Isn’t it amazing? One gets the wrong impression of the new Russia.
一定很迷人 我很高兴情况改善了
It must be charming. I’m delighted conditions have improved so.
我以为这是工厂工人跳舞时穿的?
I assume this is what the factory workers wear at their dances?
没错
Exactly.
我这种人认为穿旧俄时代的低胸礼服是一件很亲的事
You see, it would have been very embarrassing for people of my sort to wear low-cut gowns in the old Russia….
我们背后的哥萨克鞭子并不吸引人
The lashes of the Cossacks across our backs were not very becoming.
女人多么浮华
And you know how vain women are.
是啊 你对哥萨克人的观念很对
Yes, you’re quite right about the Cossacks.
我们让他们用鞭子大错特错
We made a great mistake when we let them use their whips.
他们的枪可厉害了
They had such reliable guns.
帮帮忙 别再谈美好的旧日时光了
Will you do me a favor? Let’s not talk about the good old days.
好 很明智的提议
It’s a very wise suggestion, Leon.
恐怕女士和我永远无法苟同
I’m afraid madame and I will never agree.
我们唯一的共同之处就是我们的官司…
The only thing we have in common is our lawsuit…
而此事下周就会终结了
…and that will be settled next week.
我知道星期四就都了结了
I understand everything will be over by Thursday.
– 对吗? – 正确 女士
– Am I right? – Yes. You’re right, madame.
星期四就结束了
It’ll all be over by Thursday.
可惜你在巴黎只剩下几天时间
It’s too bad you have so few more days here in Paris.
里昂 记得加倍努力…
Now, Leaon, be sure and redouble your efforts…
好让女士回莫斯科后 有一些美好的记忆
…so madame can take some pleasant memories when she returns to Moscow.
晚安
Good night.
– 晚安 里昂 – 晚安 史华娜
– Good night, Leon. – Good night, Swana.
我需要再来一杯香槟
Now I think I need a glass of champagne.
快点 再讲一个笑话
Quickly, please tell me one of your funny stories.
笑话?
A funny story?
苏格兰人名字的笑话你没讲完
You never finished the one about the, uh, two Scotchmen with the names.
拜托
Please.
有两个苏格兰人
Well, there were two Scotchmen.
一个叫麦金塔 另一个叫麦吉利卡迪
One’s name was Mclntosh and the other one was McGillicuddy.
他们在街上相遇
They met on the street.
不 我讲其它故事 更精彩的
No, I’ll tell you another story. A much better one.
唯一会在星期四结束的事 只有官司
The only thing over on Thursday will be the lawsuit.
我们不会有星期四 下周 下下周都不会有
There will be no Thursday for us. Next week or any other week.
我不会让它发生 我会把它从日历上撕掉
I won’t let it happen. I’ll tear it out of the calendar.
这故事棒吧?
Isn’t that a good story?
很棒 如果你相信的话
Wonderful, if one could believe it.
你一定要相信 亲爱的
You must, darling.
敬我听过最美的故事
To the loveliest story I ever heard.
我们跳舞吧
Let’s dance.
里昂 有点不对劲
Leon, something is the matter.
你从羊奶改喝葡萄酒 速度稍微快了一点
You just made that trip from goats to grapes a little too quickly.
所有事情变得好奇妙 它愈离愈远了
Everything is so wonderful. It’s getting farther and farther away.
– 什么 亲爱的? – 星期四啊
– What, darling? – Thursday.
别担心 事情会顺利解决
Yes, don’t worry, everything’s going to be all right.
同志们
Comrades! Comrades!
亲爱的 别这样
Darling, darling, please.
– 我要跟我的兄弟讲话 – 嘘 嘘
– I wanna talk to my brothers. – Shh. Shh.
不要嘘我 拜托 我是人♥民♥ 我要演说
Don’t shush me, please. I am the people. I want to hold a speech.
我要打倒公主
I want to overthrow the Grand Duchess.
妮诺契卡 不可以
Ninotchka, you can’t do that.
噢 同志们 善良的法国百姓
Oh, comrades. The good people of France.
– 妮诺契卡 – 但她们在这里都是公主
– Now, now, Ninotchka. – But they’re all grand duchesses here.
我叫几千位公主出来 我要跟她们说
I ordered out thousands of grand duchesses and I want to tell them.
亲爱的 你说得对
Yes, dear, you’re quite right.
但得先通过那道门
But first, you’re going through that door.
你得进去躺一下 吸一点阿摩尼亚
You’re going to lie down and take some spirits of ammonia.
– 不演说? – 不演说
– Oh, no speech? Oh. – No speech.
我爱你 小里昂尼契卡
I love you, my little Leonitchka.
我疼你 妮诺契卡 赶快进去
And I adore you, Ninotchka. Go ahead, now.
– 不演说? – 看老天份上 不要演说
– No speech? – No. For heaven’s sake, no speech.
– 给我双份白兰地 – 好的 先生
– Give me a double brandy. – Yes, sir.
抱歉 伯爵 非常不好意思
I’m very sorry, count, it is most embarrassing
可是你带来的女士…
but the lady you brought with you tonight…
在化妆室宣传共♥产♥主义
…is spreading communistic propaganda in the powder room.
什么?
What?
再一杯双份白兰地
Give me another double brandy.
那种宣传在哪里都不好 尤其是煽动…
That kind of propaganda is bad anywhere…
化妆室里的人起来罢♥工♥
… but inciting the attendants of the powder room to go on strike?
如果她成功 后果将不堪设想
Well, if she succeeds, the consequences will be disastrous.