为欢迎拿破仑大军而建的凯♥旋♥门
The Arc de Triomphe, built to greet Napoleon’s army.
歌♥剧院 蒙帕纳斯 蒙马特
The Opera. Montparnasse. Montmartre.
我来为你介绍最有吸引力的地方
And now, I’ll show you the greatest attraction of all.
要花一法郎 但值得
It’ll cost me a franc, but it’s worth it.
巴黎最特殊的地点 真的 一点都不夸张
The most unique spot in all Paris. Really, I’m not exaggerating.
很棒 很迷人 很…
It’s wonderful. It’s charming. It’s… Ah.
请看
Please.
看到什么?
What do you see?
一栋房♥子 外观跟其它一样
I see a house. Looks like any other house.
– 有什么特殊的? – 不是它的结构
– What’s remarkable about it? – Oh, it’s not the structure.
是住在里面的心灵
It’s the spirit that dwells within it.
为了热情招待客人 它备有三个房♥间 一间厨房♥
It has three rooms and a kitchenette dedicated to hospitality.
– 那是你家? – 我住在里面
– So it’s your house? Mm. – Well, let’s say I live in it.
很温馨的小地方 给人一切舒适的感受
It’s such a pleasant little place. It has all the comforts.
很好找 近地铁 巴士站 街车…
Easy to reach, near the subway, bus, and streetcar…
你想请我去?
Does it mean you want me to go there?
请别误会我的意思
Now, please, don’t misunderstand me.
– 那你不希望我去? – 不是
– Then you don’t want me to go there? – No, no, no.
我也没那么说 你能去我会深感荣幸
I didn’t say that either. Natually, nothing would please me more.
那怎么还不走?
Then why don’t we go?
你是个有趣的研究对象
You might be an interesting subject of study.
我会尽力
I’ll do my best.
– 晚安 嘉斯顿 – 晚安 先生
– Good evening, Gaston. – Good evening, monsieur.
– 他就是你所谓的“管家”? – 是的
– Is this what you call the “butler”? – Yes.
晚安 同志
Good evening, comrade.
他很老了 你不应该让他工作
This man is very old. You shouldn’t make him work.
他很会照顾自己
He takes good care of that.
他看起来很忧郁 你会鞭打他吗?
He looks sad. Do you whip him?
没有 但光想就令我流口水
No, but the mere thought makes my mouth water.
总有一天你会被解放的
The day will come when you will be free.
去睡吧 小老爹 我们不想被打扰
Go to bed, little father. We want to be alone.

Please.
达高特伯爵 有不少电♥话♥找你
Count d’Algout, there have been several telephone calls.
去睡吧 小老爹
Go to bed, little father.
可以请你喝一杯吗?
Now, may I offer you a drink?
谢谢 我不渴
Thank you, I’m not thirsty.
还是想吃点东西?
Perhaps something to eat.
今天所需的卡路里已经够了
I’ve had all the calories necessary for today.
是 卡路里
Yes, all the calories.
现在要做什么?
What do we do now?
– 来点音乐好吗? – 是风俗吗?
– Shall we have some music? – Is that customary?
有帮助
Mm. It helps.
从大卫王以竖琴向芭丝席巴求爱 至今皆如此
It has ever since King David wooed Bathsheba with his harp.
可惜我手边没有竖琴 只好以收音机代替
Not being so fortunate as to have my harp at hand, I’ll turn on the radio.
想研究什么东西请自便
If there’s anything you’d like to study
我任何东西都不隐藏
please go ahead. I’ve nothing to conceal.
这是我的书桌 书籍 我就在这里
This is my desk, these are my books, and here am I.
从哪里开始呢?
Where shall we begin?
从你开始
I will start with you.
好极了
Excellent.
我今年三十五岁 身高一百八十公分多一点点…
Now, let’s see, I’m 35 years old, just over 6 feet tall…
脱♥光♥衣服体重八十二公斤
…and weigh 182 pounds, stripped.
– 职业呢? – 职业吗?
– What is your profession? – My profession?
保持身材健美 脑袋灵光…
Mmm. Keeping my body fit, keeping my mind alert…
抚慰房♥东 这些可是全职
…and keeping the landlord appeased, that’s a full-time job.
– 对人类有什么贡献? – 对人类?
– And what do you do for mankind? – For mankind?
对人类没什么贡献
Yes, uh, not so much for mankind.
但对女性同胞 我的记录可就相当辉煌
But for womankind, my record isn’t quite so bleak.
你这种人我们俄♥国♥没有
You are something we do not have in Russia.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 所以我对祖国的未来充满信心 – 很高兴你告诉我
– That’s why I believe in the future of my country. – Glad you told me.
从见到你以后 我自己也开始相信了
I’m beginning to believe in it myself since I’ve met you.
我还不太明了是怎么回事
I still don’t quite know what it’s all about.
我困惑 害怕
It confuses me, frightens me.
但它令我着迷
But it fascinates me.
妮诺契卡…
Ninotchka…
你对我有一点点好感吗?
…do you like me just a little bit?
外在整体品味还不错
Your general appearance is not distasteful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的眼白很清澈
The whites of your eyes are clear.
眼角膜长得很好
Your cornea is excellent.
你的眼角膜很美
Your cornea is terrific.
妮诺契卡 你专精各种东西 请告诉我…
Ninotchka, tell me. You’re so expert on things.
我是不是爱上你了?
Can it be that I’m falling in love with you?
为什么你要错估价值?
Why must you bring in wrong values?
爱是最平凡的产物 或所谓“化学”过程的…
Love is a romantic designation for a most ordinary biological…
浪漫称号♥
…or, shall we say, chemical process.
关于它 已经有许多无稽之谈和文字描述
A lot of nonsense is talked and written about it.
了解
Oh, I see.
不然该怎么说?
What do you use instead?
我承认万物自然冲动的存在
I acknowledge the existence of a natural impulse common to all.
我要怎么做才能 刺♥激♥你的这种冲动?
What can I possibly do to encourage such an impulse in you?
什么都不必做
You don’t have to do a thing.
化学上 我们已经起了共呜
Chemically, we are already quite sympathetic.
你是我见过最奇特的生物
You are the most incredible creature I’ve ever met.
妮诺契卡
Ninotchka. Ninotchka.
你重复说了
You repeat yourself.
是的 我愿意说一千遍
Yes, I’d like to say it a thousand times.
如果有一点老式作风 请原谅我
You must forgive me if I seem a little old-fashioned.
毕竟我是可怜的中产阶级
After all, I’m just a poor bourgeois.
改变永远不嫌晚
It’s never too late to change.
我自己以前也是小中产阶级
I used to belong to the petite bourgeoisie myself.

No.
我父母希望我留在农庄工作
My father and mother wanted me to stay and work on the farm.
– 但我比较喜欢刺刀 – 刺刀?真的吗?
– But I preferred the bayonet. – The bayonet? Did you really?
– 以前在华沙受过伤 – 伤得重吗?
– I was wounded before Warsaw. – Wounded, how?
我是第三骑兵团的士官
I was a sergeant in the Third Cavalry Brigade.
想看我的伤口吗?
Would you like to see my wound?
很想
I’d love to.
波兰长矛骑兵 当时我十六岁
A Polish lancer. I was 16.
可怜的妮诺契卡
Poor Ninotchka. Poor, poor Ninotchka.
不用可怜我 可怜那个波兰骑兵
Don’t pity me. Pity the Polish lancer.
毕竟我还活着
After all, I’m still alive.
你到底是怎么样的女孩?
What kind of a girl are you, anyway?
如你所见
Just what you see.
进化巨轮的一颗小齿轮
A tiny cog in the great wheel of evolution.
你是我见过最可爱的齿轮
You’re the most adorable cog I’ve ever seen.
妮诺契卡 我要对你告白
Ninotchka, let me confess something.
我从未想过会对一个士官有这种感觉
Never did I dream I could feel like this toward a sergeant.
听到没?
Did you hear that?
– 十二点了 – 午夜
– It’s 12:00. – It’s midnight.
你看时钟 长针遇到短针 它们接吻了
Look at the clock. One hand has met the other hand. They kiss.
岂不奇妙?
Isn’t that wonderful?
时钟都是这个样子 有什么奇妙的?
That’s the way a clock works. What’s wonderful about it?
妮诺契卡 午夜了
Ninotchka, it’s midnight.
一半巴黎人正在跟另一半巴黎人做♥爱♥
One half of Paris is making love to the other half.
你只是想沉浸在浪漫情绪中…
You merely feel you must put yourself in a romantic mood…
增加愉快的程度
…to add to your exhilaration.
我想不出更好的理由
I can’t possibly think of any better reason.
真是虚假的滥情
That’s false sentimentality.
凡事你都能一针见血
Oh, you analyze everything out of existence.
你能够对我一针见血 但我不允许
You’d analyze me out of existence, but I won’t let you.
爱不单是三言两语 妮诺契卡
Love isn’t so simple, Ninotchka.
妮诺契卡 鸽子为什么亲嘴低语?
Ninotchka, why do doves bill and coo?
最冷酷的动物蜗牛…
Why do snails, the coldest of all creatures…
为什么不停的互绕圈子?
…circle interminably around each other?
蛾为什么飞行几百里去找伴侣?
Why do moths fly hundreds of miles to find their mates?
花为什么缓缓张开花瓣?
Why do flowers slowly open their petals?
妮诺契卡 你一定有感到神圣激♥情♥的轻微症状吧?
Oh, Ninotchka, surely you feel some slight symptom of the divine passion?
整个手掌感到温暖
A general warmth in the palms of your hands.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!