I think I can safely guarantee…
叶库秀娃女士 已经起飞前住莫斯科了
…Madam Yakushova has taken off for Moscow.
已经什么?
Has done what?
她走了 里昂
She’s gone, Leon.
你以为我会相信?
You don’t expect me to believe that?
电♥话♥在那里
There’s the telephone.
打电♥话♥到饭店去 就会知道你并没有七点之约
If you call the hotel, you’ll find you have no 7:00 appointment.
想像一下 这辈子到过法国…
Imagine. For once in our lives we were in Paris…
但我们没去过艾菲尔铁塔
…and we never went to the Eiffel Tower.
是的
That’s right.
他们说第二层有家很棒的餐厅
They tell me it has a wonderful restaurant on the second floor.
的确是很奇妙的工程…
Yes, it is an amazing piece of engineering…
仍然是世界上最出色的钢铁结构
…still the most remarkable iron structure in the world.
一千多个阶梯…
Leading to the top…
通住最高层…
…there is a staircase of over 1000 steps…
但里面有付费电梯
…but there is an elevator included in the price of admission.
都准备好了 希望你好好享受俄♥国♥之旅
Well, everything’s in order, I hope you will enjoy your trip to Russia, madame.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听到许多谣言 关于俄♥国♥的洗衣问题
Oh, by the way, I’ve heard so many rumors about laundry conditions in Russia.
我应该自己带毛巾去吗?
Is it advisable to take one’s own towels?
当然不用 那只是资本主义的宣传辞令
Certainly not, madame. That is only capitalistic propaganda.
– 我们每周换毛巾 – 谢谢
– We change the towel every week. – Oh, thank you.
喂 卡萨宾同志?
Hello. Comrade Cazabine?
不 对不起 他已经离开六个月了
No, I am sorry. He hasn’t been with us for six months.
他回俄♥国♥接受调查
He was called back to Russia and was investigated.
他寡妇知道更多细节
You can get further details from his widow.
不客气
You’re very welcome.
抱歉 我对你刚才说的话感到兴趣
Pardon me, I was interested in what you were just saying.
特使回到俄♥国♥ 如果他们不满意他的成绩…
You mean when an envoy goes back to Russia
他们就把他杀了?
and they don’t like what he’s done they put him out of the way?
并非都这样
Not always.
你看我 我回去过两次
Look at me. I’ve been back twice.
这是我的护照 请给我签证
Here’s my passport. Please give me a visa.
我必须立刻前住俄♥国♥
I must leave for Russia immediately.
里昂达高特伯爵 你是伯爵
Count Leon d’Algout. A count.
– 贵族 – 别因此反对我
– A nobleman. – Don’t hold that against me, please.
贵族去俄♥国♥干什么?
Why should an aristocrat wants to go to Russia?
– 谈生意 – 什么生意?
– Business. – What business?
– 私人的事 – 俄♥国♥没有私人生意
– Private. – There is no private business in Russia.
整件事很可疑
This whole thing seems very suspicious.
真正理由是什么?
What is the real reason?
如果你想去俄♥国♥ 听我的劝告 先告白
If you ever want to get into Russia, take my advice. Confess.
听好 我老实跟你说
Listen. I’ll be absolutely frank with you.
– 我到莫斯科不是谈生意 – 我就知道
– I have no business in Moscow. – I think so too.
我想去看一位好朋友
I want to see a friend of mine, a very dear friend.
这是私事 跟社会哲学 政♥治♥一点关系都没有
It’s a personal matter that has no relation to social philosophies or politics.
– 是个女孩 – 是爱把你拉去莫斯科
– It’s a girl. – So, it is love which drags you to Moscow.
– 是的 – 不给签证
– Yes. – No visa.
– 但我必须去贵国 – 不给签证
– But I must get into that country of yours. – Oh, no. No visa.
不可能 你不能这样做
But that’s impossible. You can’t do it!
你没有权力…
You haven’t the right to…
– 听好 如果你不给签证… – 你在威胁我们?
– Listen. If you don’t give me that visa… – You’re going to force us, huh?
你们对全世界打广♥告♥ 希望大家去你的国家…
Look here. You advertise all over the world for people to go into your country.
当有人真的想去时 你却不给他们去
When somebody tries, you won’t let them!
– 我为什么要冒险? – 冒什么险?
– Why should I take a chance? – On what?
我怎么知道你不会去炸工厂?
How do I know you don’t want to blow up a factory?
– 什么?为什么? – 或地下道 桥梁?
– What for? Why? – Or a tunnel or bridge?
非常可疑 这就是你的问题
Suspicions, nothing but suspicions. That’s the trouble with you.
听好 如果你不让我去 我就站在你办公室门口…
Listen, if you don’t let me in, I’ll stand in front of this office of yours…
警告大家离俄♥国♥远一点
…and warn people to keep away from Russsia.
我要将你的国家团团围住
I’ll picket your whole country.
抵♥制♥你们 我就这么做
I’ll boycott you, that’s what I’ll do.
拒绝伏特加 鱼子酱
No more vodka, no more caviar
滞销柴可夫斯基 罗宋汤
no more Tchaikovsky, no more borscht!
– 等等 我有更好的主意 – 什么?
– Wait a minute. I’ve got a better idea than that. – What?
你跟克里姆林宫说 这才只是个开始
And you can tell the Kremlin that’s just the beginning.
不给签证
No visa.
齐步走
March! March! March!
全世界同志…
Comrades of the world…
这是空前的五月节大游♥行♥
…never has there been such a May Day parade as this.
– 午安 安娜 – 午安
– Good afternoon, Anna. – Good afternoon, Ninotchka.
你不会迟到吗?
Aren’t you late?
不 因为游♥行♥ 今晚歌♥剧晚一小时开始
No. The opera starts an hour later tonight on account of the parade.
– 你今天参加游♥行♥吗? – 他们不让我参加 我不光彩
– Didn’t you march today? – They didn’t let me. I’m in disgrace.
上周表演《卡门》 我拉了一个刺耳的音
Last week, at the performance of Carmen, I played a sour note.
指挥非常生气 他大喊…
The conductor got so excited, he yelled:
“弦乐组有害群之马”
“There is sabotage in the string section!”
可惜了 安娜
Too bad, Anna.
你错过很有启发性的一天
You missed an inspiring day.
我知道
Yes, I know.
你在等人吗?
Are you expecting someone?
几个朋友 小聚餐
A few friends. Just a small dinner party.
你准备招待什么?
And what are you serving?
– 蛋卷 – 蛋卷?
– An omelet. – An omelet?
你的配给应该不够吧?
Aren’t you living a little above your ration?
我存了两颗蛋…
I saved two eggs…
每个朋友自己会带一颗 我们会想办法
…and each of my friends is bringing his own. We’ll manage.
证明了国家的理论
Just goes to prove the theory of our State.
孤单一个人 只能吃白煮蛋…
If you stand alone, it means a boiled egg…
但如果有团结合作的精神 就有蛋卷可以吃
…but if you’re true to the collective spirit and stick together, you’ve got an omelet.
这让我想起来
Heh. That reminds me.
你有没有听说 最近他们跟克里姆林宫说什么?
Have you heard the latest they’re telling about the Kremlin?
有个人…待会再告诉你
Well, one man… I’ll tell you later.
那个郭刚诺夫
Ah, that Gurganov.
永远搞不清楚他是要去上洗手间 还是去当秘密警♥察♥
You never know whether he’s on his way to the washroom, or the Secret Police.
– 你应该小心一点 – 你也一样 妮诺契卡
– You should be more careful, Anna. – And you too, Ninotchka.
– 关于什么事? – 自从你从巴黎回来后…
– About what? – Ever since you’ve been back from Paris…
我没跟任何人谈巴黎的事
I haven’t talked to anyone about Paris.
一个字都没说
I haven’t said a word.
所以大家更觉得诡异
That’s just it. It makes people feel queer.
我不想看你惹上麻烦
And I don’t want you to get in any trouble.
我没有隐瞒任何事情
I have nothing to hide.
你应该隐瞒 我给你看
You should. I’ll show you.
我今天经过洗衣场时…
When I passed through the laundry yard today…
看见一个女人摩挲这东西
…I saw all the women huddled around this
所以我把它带上来
so I brought it up here.
这种东西给人不好的感受
Things like this create a bad feeling.
首先 她们不知道是谁的…
First they didn’t know whose it was…
接着看到巴黎的商标 于是引起一场骚动
…and then they saw the Paris label and did it start a commotion.
有人说我们都应该穿这东西
Some said it’s what we all ought to wear.
有人说那是在我们晒衣绳上 悬挂外国观念
Others said it’s like hanging foreign ideas on our clothesline.
它会侵蚀我们的理想 – 我懂
– It undermines our whole cause. – I see.
你知道今天的情况 只要你穿…
You know how it is today.
一双丝♥袜♥
All you have to do is wear a pair of silk stockings
他们就怀疑你反♥革♥命♥
and they suspect you of counter-revolution.
谢谢你 安娜
Thank you, Anna.
下次洗的时候 我在这里晾干
I’ll dry it up here when I wash it next.
我不希望因为我的内衣害国家陷入险境
I should hate to see our country endangered by my underwear.
妮诺契卡
Ninotchka
我是你的朋友 你可以信任我
I’m your friend. You can trust me.
– 你还有带回别的东西吗? – 没有
– Did you bring back anything else? – No.
所有东西都留在巴黎
I left everything in Paris.
刚好穿了这件回来
I just happened to be wearing this.
跟我说你还有什么?
Tell me, what else did you have?
一顶帽子
Well, a hat.
长什么样子?
What was it like?
很愚蠢的 在这里戴起来很丢脸
Oh, it was very silly. I’d be ashamed to wear it here.
这么美
As beautiful as that.
还有呢?快说
What else? Come, tell me.
– 晚礼服 – 晚礼服?
– An evening gown. – An evening gown?
对 晚间穿的衣服

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!