东西在哪里?
Where are they?
别担心 昨晚有个好朋友 尽了他照顾的责任
Don’t worry, fortunatly last night a very trustworthy friend kept his eyes open.
他可能逾越了侍者的职责…
He may have overstepped his function as a waiter…
但他尽了俄♥国♥人♥民♥的义务
…but he fulfilled his duty as a Russian.
我只戴上这件怀旧一下
I just put this on for sentiment.
我保证其它的都很安全
The rest are absolutely safe, I assure you.
– 但如果你想报♥警♥… – 是你逼我的
– But if you feel like notifying the police… – You leave me no choice.
揭露出来你不觉得很糗吗 一个苏联特使…
Won’t it be rather embarrassing for a Soviet envoy…
在什么状况下弄丢这些东西?
…to disclose the circumstances under which she lost them?
我会面对后果 但你也一样
I’ll have to face the consequences, but so will you.
别忘了 他们会问你怎么得到的
Don’t forget they’ll ask you how you got them.
这很容易回答
That’s very simple to answer.
东西是我母亲给我的
They were given to me by my mother.
而她是她母亲给她的
They were given to her by her mother.
事实上 它们是我的
In fact, they’re mine.
你不能偷走自己的东西
You can’t steal what belongs to you.
它们一直都属于俄♥国♥人♥民♥
They always belonged to the Russian people.
他们为它们付出鲜血 性命 你必须还给他们
They paid for them with their blood, their lives, and you’ll give them back.
我跟你说过我们得好好谈
I told you we had plenty to talk about.
可以坐下来吗?
Shall we sit down?
不要感情用事…
Let’s free ourselves from emotionalism…
我们应该就现实来解决问题
…and try to solve the problem in a practical way.
我们的处境改变很大
Our situation has considerably changed.
之前我只是主张我拥有它们
Before I had only a claim to the jewels.
现在是实际拥有
Now I have the jewels.
换句话说 道德感对你毫无作用
In other words, moral ideas have no weight with you.
没关系 我们来处理法律问题 你知道…
All right, let’s deal with legal facts.
– 法国承认苏联政♥府♥ – 不幸是的
– You know the France has recognized the Soviet. – Unfortunately.
根据苏联法律 这些珠宝是国家的
Under the Soviet law, the jewels belong to the State.
法国会支持有拥有权者
France is going to uphold that ownership.
是的 我的律师同意
Yes, my lawyer agrees with you.
他说每个法国法♥院♥都会支持…
He says that France will uphold it in every court, but…
但我逼你上每个法庭 别忘了这点
…I will drag you through every court, don’t forget that.
如果说需要两年时间…
And when I say it will take two years…
还是个保守的数字
…I am, as always, conservative.
两年时间耗在法♥院♥对你岂不昂贵?
Won’t those two years in court be expensive for you?
我知道钱不是问题…
I know money was no object…
只要它出自人♥民♥的口袋
…as long as you could squeeze it out of the pockets of the people.
可是现在?
But now?
我可能会没钱 但你已经没饭吃了
I may run out of money, but you have already run out of bread.
两年时间 你的同志们要等很久哦
Two years is a long time for your comrades to wait.
我知道 你是以饥饿来计算时间
I see. You’ve calculated it in terms of hunger.
不 我只是持平而论
No, I just wanted to be absolutely impartial.
这两年对我们都不好过
Both of us are faced with two rather uncomfortable years.
这两年我们可以压缩成两分钟…
We can condense those two years to two minutes…
只要你接受我的提议
…if you want to accept my proposition.
继续
Go on.
我愿意交出珠宝 并签着必要文件…
I am willing to hand over the jewels and sign any necessary papers…
只要你搭五点四十分的飞机回莫斯科
…if you will take that 5:40 plane to Moscow.
这样也赢回不了他
That’s not the way to win him back.
对里昂行不通
Not Leon.
我相信我跟你一样了解里昂 或许比你更了解
I think I know Leon quite as well as you. Perhaps a little better.
这让我自己来操心
Leave that worry to me.
五点四十分前 时间够你跟梅西尔先生谈定交易…
Now, 5:40 leaves you time enough to close the deal with Monsieur Mercier…
当然你会很忙 没有时间道别
…but, uh, naturally, you’ll be too busy for any farewells.
我会确保事情迅速进行
I will see to it that everything is done in the most expeditious manner.
我也会送你到机场
And I will also see you to the airport.
这就是我的提议 叶库秀娃同志
That’s my proposition, Comrade Yakushova.
喂?
Yes?
哈啰
Oh, hello.
是的 里昂
Yes, Leon.
不 没吵醒我
No, you didn’t waken me.
我很好 谢谢
I’m fine, thank you.
是的 很棒
Yes. Oh, yes, it was wonderful.
午餐?
For luncheon?
恐怕不行 我今天有很多事情要处理
I’m afraid I can’t. I have lots of things to attend to today, Leon.
我今天会很忙
I’m going to be very busy.
老实说 我觉得很累 想休息
To tell you the truth, I’m a little tired and I would like to rest.
或许你说对了
Maybe you’re right.
可能是因为香槟
Perhaps it is the champagne.
晚餐?
For dinner?
当然 七点来这里
Of course. Seven o’clock here?
七点可以
Seven o’clock will be all right.
进来
Come in.
好的
Yes.
等一下
Just a moment.
– 就放在那里 – 是的 女士
– You can leave it here. – Yes, madame.
[亲爱的 我信守第一个承诺]
[我今天早上叫老嘉斯顿上市场]
[如果你在花里面找找看 你会发现…]
[我送他什么]
[健康羊奶]
总机 请切换这通电♥话♥
Operator, will you switch the call, please?
亲爱的 你的礼物送来了
Darling, your present just arrived.
很傻也很棒
It’s very silly and very wonderful.
什么?
What?
我不会忘记七点
I won’t forget. Seven o’clock.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, darling.
什么?
What?
敬礼
Salute.
– 午安 贾克琳 – 午安 殿下
– Good afternoon, Jacqueline. – Good afternoon, Your Highness.
– 殿下 我… – 我知道
– Madame, I… – Yes, I know.
找不到另一只手套 没关系 我原谅你
You didn’t find my other glove. It’s all right. You’re forgiven.
谢谢殿下
Thank you, Your Highness.
达高特伯爵在等你 他等蛮久了
Count d’Algout is waiting. He’s been here for some time.
– 达高特伯爵? – 是的
– Oh, Count d’Algout? – Yes.
里昂 真难得
Oh, Leon, darling. How nice.
– 你点茶或鸡尾酒了吗? – 不用 谢谢 史华娜
– Have you ordered tea or a cocktail? – No, thanks, Swana.
我昨晚举止很愚蠢吗?我需要道歉吗?
Did I act stupidly last night? Should I apologize?
不 该道歉的是我
No. I’m the one who should apologize.
我应该事先跟你谈
I should have talked to you before.
这算是告白吗?
Is this by any chance going to be a confession?
– 是的 – 不 我的窝瓦河小船夫
– Yes. – Aw, no, no, no, my little Volga boatman.
你忘了我们的第一诫吗?
Have you forgotten our first commandment?
不埋怨 不解释
Never complain, never explain.
以前运作得无比完美 我们不要破坏规则
It’s worked so often and so perfectly in the past, let’s not break the rule.
不要那么自责 否则我…
Please don’t look so guilty. Otherwise, I…
史华娜 仅此一次 我请你听我说
Swana, just this once, I must ask you to listen to me.
好啊
All right.
我在听
I’m listening.
我知道你不喜欢明讲
I know you hate the obvious.
但希望你此刻不介意 我一点都不含蓄
But do you mind if, for the moment, I’m not the least subtle?
可以说 诚实得很残酷
Brutal frankness, if you insist.
方法不下一百种…
There are 100 ways of approaching it…
但我觉得一句话说清楚最好
…but I feel it can best be said in one simple phrase.
我坠入爱河了 史华娜
I’m in love, Swana.
我还以为是什么严重的事 你干嘛这样吓我?
Oh! And I thought it was something serious. Oh, how could you frighten me so?
这事儿我很认真
It must be serious.
不久前 我一定认为这种说法不成熟…
Not so long ago I’d have considered such a statement juvenile…
而且很中产阶级
…and rather middle-class.
但现在我毫不犹豫的说出来 毫不脸红
Now I can say it without a stammer, without a blush.
我坠入爱河了
I’m in love, Swana.
可是 里昂 听起来是丑陋的老调
But, Leon, this has the ugly sound of regeneration.
恐怕的确如此 史华娜
I’m afraid that’s what it is, Swana.
永远迟一步
Heh. Always late.
老问题了 里昂
Same old trouble, Leon.
不管是带我去看歌♥剧…
Whether you’re taking me to the opera…
或打电♥话♥到美容院去 你永远都不准时
…or calling for me at a beauty shop, you’re never on time.
这次是你自己的革新问题
Now, when it’s a question of your reform, late again
你又迟到大约五分钟
by about five minutes.
怎么回事?
What is this, Swana?
法国航♥空♥向来以效率闻名
Knowing the efficiency of the French air service
我可以向你保证…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!