开往里斯本的夜车
给你时间想一想
That will make you think.
根据Pascal Mercier同名小说改编
Based on the novel “Night Train to Lisbon” by Pascal Mercier
伯尔尼 瑞士
(Bern, Switzerland)
别动
Stay there!
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以跟你一起走吗
May I walk with you?
可以
Fine.
早上好 各位 -早上好
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. – Good morning, sir!
今天早上 我们有个访客
We have a visitor, this morning.
你的外衣
Your coat…
在那里坐下
Have a seat there.
恐怕你们的考卷有点浸水变形
I am afraid there is a slight mishap on the way here…
但是批改之处依然可辨
I think the corrections would still be legible.
麦克斯 帮忙发一下卷子
Max, would you… do the honors?
虽然准备不足…
More work require there…
“你从没有机会来尊重自己”
No opportunity to honor and respect yourself.
但马可·奥勒留既是一个皇帝又是一个哲学家
But Marcus Aurelius was worth philosopher and an emperor.
所以罗马帝国当时所处的鼎盛时期
There’s no coincidence, that was the way with the Romans.
并不是什么巧合
Thought and action were all one.
这些内容请翻到42页 第12章
I think we were chapter 12, page 42.
娜塔莉 你来起个头
Natalie, perhaps you da… begin?
到底上帝
“How can it be that the Gods…
忽视了多少
overlooked this alone,
其中的一些人
that some lost men…
那些人 善意的…
and those very good men,
…人会拥有最…
who have had the most… ”
…与上帝最神圣的接触
“into the course with the divine.”
继续
Uh, just keep on going.
如果我们只能依赖内心的一小部分生活
“If it is so that we live only a small part of the life which is within us,”
剩余的该如何处置
” what happens to the rest?”
你好 戈列格里斯教授
Hello, Mr. Gregorius.
抱歉 您订的波斯语法书还没到
I am afraid your book on Persian grammar has yet to arrive.
我不是为这… 你认得这本书吗?
Uh no, that’s not why I came… Do you know that book?
认得 我昨天卖♥♥给了一个顾客
Indeed, I sold it to someone yesterday.
一个女人吗
A woman?
是的 她进来后要找放诗集的书架
Yes. She came in, asked for the Portuguese section
拿了这本书 坐在那儿
from this book. Sat there.
看了大约一个小时 然后变得很不安
Read it for an hour or so then became rather upset.
付了钱就走了 你是怎么得到这书的
Paid for the book and left… How did you come by?
我捡到的
I found it.
这书名很美
Beautiful title.
文字炼金师
“UM OURIVES DAS PALAVRAS”
“A Goldsmith of Words.”
火车票
Train tickets.
去哪的 -终点站是里斯本
Where to? – Lisbon, eventually.
15分钟后就启程
Leaving in 15 minutes.
谢谢 -她当时就穿着那件外套
Thank you. – She was wearing that coat!
请注意
Attention please.
8号♥站台的10号♥列车即将启程
Line 10 on platform 8 is now leaving…
怎么这么吵
What is all this noise?
戈列格里斯教授呢 -他走了 凯吉先生
Where is Mr. Gregorius? – He left, Mr. Kagi.
他走了?
He left?
今天有个女人跟他在一起
There was a woman with him here.
难以置信
Impossible.
我们生活在此地此时
“We live here and now.”
对于过去的一切以及去过的地方
“Everything before and in other places is past.”
几乎都被遗忘
“Mostly forgotten.”
Hello.
我是凯吉 你在哪儿
Uh, this is Mr. Kagi. Where are you?
我在火车上 -火车?
On a train. – A train?
去哪的? -里斯本
Where to? – Lisbon.
收拾一下我的书 在我的讲课桌上
Would you take care of my books? I left them on my desk.
我们能够做什么 应该做什么
“What could, what should be done…”
对于眼前的时间洪流
“with all the time that lies ahead of us,”
它敞开着 又是未成形的
“open and unshaped,”
它自♥由♥如羽毛一般轻盈
“feather-light in its freedom…”
它不安又如铅块一般沉重
“and lead-heavy in its uncertainty?”
它是一种愿望?
“Is it a wish?”
梦境般 又具有怀旧感
“Dream like and nostalgic,”
再一次站在生命中的那一刻
“to stand once again at that point in life…”
走上另外一条截然不同的人生道路…
“and be able to take a completely different direction…”
那条让我们成为真正的自己的道路
“to the one which has made us who we are?”
还有房♥间吗?
Do you have a room?
您的行李呢? -我没带行李
Where is your luggage? – I don’t have any.
我相信你 给你一间房♥间
I will trust you and give you a room.
有海景的房♥间
With a view of the sea.
看 大海
There. The sea.
还需要什么吗 先生 -是的
Anything else, sir? – Yes
我想找到这本书的作者的地址
I wanted to find the address of the man who wrote this.
谢谢
Thank you.
还要别的吗 -不用了 谢谢
Anything else? – No, thank you.
早上好 我在找阿玛迪欧·德·普拉多
Good morning, I am looking for Amadeu de Prado.
稍等
One moment.
我想你是要找我哥哥
I believe you are looking for my brother?
是的 医生他在吗? -你病了?
Yes. Is the doctor in? – Are you ill?
不 我在读这本书
No, I’m… I am reading this book.
我非常想见见他
I very much like to meet him.
他的书让我深深地触动了我
What he writes touches me very deeply.
你进来吧
You should come inside.
请坐
You may sit.
喝茶吗? 阿萨姆红茶是阿玛迪欧的最爱
Some tea? Red Assam is Amadeu’s preference.
谢谢
Thank you.
上茶 克洛蒂德
Tea, Clotilde.
这是阿玛迪欧最喜欢的房♥间
This is Amadeu’s favorite room.
很美的房♥间
It’s beautiful room.
他读过书架上所有的书
He has read everyone of those books.
他还在行医吗?
Does he still practice as a doctor?
你从哪儿得到的这本书
Where did you get it?
在伯尔尼偶然得到的 那是我住的地方
I came across it in Bern, where I live.
这书只印刷了一百本
Only a hundred were ever printed.
我这儿有六本
I have six copies left.
我经常会想起另外的94本去了哪儿
I often wonder where the other 94 went.
伯尔尼在瑞士 是吗
Bern is in Switzerland, is it not?
是的
Yes.
这本书经历了旅行 是件好事
And the book has traveled?… That is a good thing.
他还有写别的吗? -没有被出版印刷的
Has he written anything else? – Nothing that has been published.
他想成为一名作家 一名哲学家
He wanted to be a writer, a philosopher…
最后他决定做一名医生
Then he decided to become a doctor.
他觉得人不应该活在病痛中
He didn’t believe people should be in pain.
那是他吗? -那是我们的父亲
Is that him? – That is our father
他是个著名的法官 -我从书里得知了
He was a famous judge. – So, I gather from the book.
他和阿玛迪欧的父子关系相当复杂
He and Amadeu had a rather complicated relationship.
站在永生的立场考虑 宁愿放弃其重要性
“Consider from the standpoint of eternity that rather loses its significance.”
对
Yes.
他经常这么对阿玛迪欧说 -阿玛迪欧不相信永生
He often said that to Amadeu. – Amadeu does not believe in eternity.
很遗憾 是的
Unfortunately not.
我并不想打探什么 可…
I don’t mean to pry, but…
您父亲是怎么去世的?
may I ask how your father died?
我不愿说
No. No, you may not.
如果你想见阿玛迪欧…
If you want to see Amadeu…
你会在普拉泽瑞墓地找到
you will find him in Cemetery Prazeres.
我们会遗留下某些东西
“We leave something of ourselves behind…”
在我们离开某个地方时
“when we leave a place,…”
仿佛我们依然在那儿 尽管已经离去
“we stay there, even though we go away.”
而对于我们自身的一些认知
“And there are things in us…”
只有回到那里 才会豁然开朗
“that we can find again only by going back there.”
当我们来到某个地方 我们其实是在精神中旅行
“We travel to our souls when we go to a place…”
这样我们便能碰触到那部分延伸出来的生命
“that we have covered a stretch of our life,…”
不论它是多么地短暂
“no matter how brief it may have been.”
但是在精神中旅行 我们必须克服孤独
“But by travelling to ourselves, we must confront our own loneliness.
我们所做的每件事情…