先生们 我们危险了 风暴要来了
Gentlemen, we are in danger. There is a storm coming.
我的手下都很惊慌 我们必须离开
My men are terrified. We must leave.
那座坟墓就在附近 我能感觉到
That tomb is here somewhere. I can feel it.
拜托罗伯特 都两个月了还毫无所获
Please, Robert, it’s been two months!
阿奇 我不会半途而废的
Archie, I’m not stopping!
爸爸
Dad!
这风是怎么回事 波普
What’s going on with this wind, Pop?
C.J 去车里等我
C.J, go wait in the truck.
我不想在车里无所事事
I don’t want to just wait in the truck.
我让你快去 把窗户关上
I said go! Windows up!
罗伯特
Robert!
弗雷德里克斯先生 怎么了
Mr. Fredericks! What?
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
C.J吗
C.J?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I’m fine!
我下来了
I’m coming down!
终于找到了
Yes!
我找了阿卡曼拉法老之墓20年
I looked for the tomb of Ahkmenrah for 20 years,
可你呢
and what do you do?
你直接掉进了墓穴里
You fall right into it!
埃米尔 开始装车
Amir, start loading the trucks.
弗雷德里克斯先生
Mr. Fredericks…
没有时间了
there is no time.
风暴将至
The storm is almost upon us.
那你最好动作快点
Then you’d better hurry.
快点 大家都动起来
Come on. Everybody works.
你是怎么回事
Hey! What’s the matter with you? Huh?
他说 我们必须立刻离开
He said, “We must leave this place immediately.
如果有任何人打扰法老之墓的安宁
“If anyone disturbs this tomb…
末日将至
“The end will come.”
末日将至
“The end will come.”
我们装车
We load the trucks.
我觉得我们在犯一个可怕的错误
I can’t help feeling we’re making a terrible mistake!
这不是犯错 这叫创造历史
We’re not making a mistake, we’re making history!
别担心
Don’t worry!
C.J 快走吧
C.J! Let’s go!
末日将至
“The end will come.”
欢迎各位莅临自然历史博物馆
Welcome, everyone, to the Grand Reopening…
法老墓穴之谜
参加刚修缮完毕的海登天文馆
of the newly renovated Hayden Planetarium…
盛大的重开仪式
here at the Museum of Natural History.
纽约名流齐聚一堂
New York’s glitterati have all turned out…
这注定难忘的夜晚
for what has promised to be a memorable evening…
在让人眼花缭乱的特效
filled with the dazzling special effects…
和技术魔法中
and technical wizardry.
我们来到这里 欣赏博物馆
We’ve all come to admire from this museum…
欣赏著名的奇妙夜
and its renowned Night Program.
今晚不会闷闷
Tonight gonna be fun-fun!
大家欢迎笨笨
Here come Dum Dum!
你好吗 萨卡
Hey, how we doing, Sac?
雷克斯打蜡抛光完毕
Rexy is waxed and buffed.
泰迪在整理他的小胡子
Teddy is grooming his moustache.
我还给原始人
Oh, and I reviewed fire
复习了博物馆的消防安全规程
safety procedures with the primordial men.
对了 你们最近见过他们吗
By the way, have you seen them lately?
博物馆新添了一个原始人
The museum has added a new one.
什么 没有
What? No.
要让百夫长把动作舒展开 好吗
Oh, and make sure the centurions stretch, all right?
他们在带妆彩排上很卖♥♥力
They really went for it in the dress rehearsal…
但确实还不太习惯这种舞步
and they’re just not used to those kinds of dance moves.
好了 各位 听着
Okay, everybody. Everybody, listen up.
我不想让大家紧张
I don’t want to make anybody nervous…
但市长和州长都将观看演出
but the mayor and the governor are both out there.
虽然我不是百分之百确定
And, uh, I’m not 100 percent sure,
但我想里吉斯·菲尔宾也会来
but I think Regis Philbin, too.
里吉·菲波
Reeju Philbo?
对 里吉·菲波
Yeah, Reeju Philbo.
雷克斯 拜托了
Okay, Rexy, do me a favor.
小心尾巴 表演会有明火
Watch the tail, okay? There’s gonna be open flame.
德克斯特
Oh, Dexter…
你好啊 哥们儿
how you doing, my man?
都准备好了吗
All limbered up?
看上去不错 领结很棒
Looking good. I like the tie.
有点齐本德尔风
Got kind of a Chippendales thing going on.
防滑粉也涂了 准备好了吗
All chalked up, ready to go?
很好 大家放松点 尽情享受吧
Good. Okay, everybody relax and have fun, okay?
拉里
Larry.
你最好过来看一下
You better come see this.
之前发生过这种情况吗
Have you ever seen it like this before?
从来没有过
Never.
从来没见过它被腐蚀
This corrosion has never happened before.
它以前从来都是一个样
It’s always been exactly the same.
你说它怎么了呢
I wonder what’s up with it.
不知道
I have no idea.
说实话
And to be honest…
我父亲比我更了解金碑的秘密
my father knew the secrets of the Tablet better than I did.
可惜他发过誓 永远不透露这个秘密
Unfortunately, he swore he’d never reveal them.
而且也真的只字未提
He never did.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好
Yes.
我没事
Yes, I’m fine.
今晚表演不要紧张 好吗
Just take it easy out there tonight, all right?
你还有15分钟就要上台了
You got 15 minutes till showtime.
我们明天再考虑这件事
We’re gonna figure this out tomorrow.
好的
All right.
快看
Look at that!
我的妈呀
Doggone it!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
它们想把光抓住
They’re trying to catch the light.
做不到的 小猫咪 光是抓不住的
But you can’t do it, boys! You can’t catch light!
光和人类的幸福一样可望而不可及
It’s as elusive as human happiness!
我要评论
I should like to comment.
召唤装备
Summon the apparatus.
上装备
Summon the apparatus!
你打算发什么
What are you gonna say?

L…

O…

L-
笑翻了 对 我也这么缩写
“Laugh out loud.” Yeah, that’s what I did.
现在把这个萌猫视频
Now, post these adorable kittens
和我的御评一起发到脸书去
with my edict of approval to Facebook.
也代杰迪戴亚向脸书群众
Give a big Texas “Hell yeah”
带去德克萨斯式喝彩
from old Jedediah…
因为我也特爱这视频
because I loved it too!
发个笑脸就行了
Just send a smiley face.
要带眨眼的那个笑脸
Yeah, but with a wink!
眨眼笑脸
A smiley face and a wink!
几位 你们干什么呢
Guys, what are you doing?
就是看个萌猫视频
We’re just watching kittens.
还有5分钟你们就要上台了 别分心
You’re on in five minutes. You got to focus, here.
我跟你说不该在这儿浪费时间的
I told you we don’t have time for this!
你还发了德克萨斯式喝彩呢
You gave it a Texas “Hell yeah!”
泰迪 准备好了吗
Hey, Teddy, ready to roll?
当然 劳伦斯
Indeed, Lawrence.
-很好 -古巴圣胡安山之战时
– Great. – Battle of San Juan Hill…
我可是很冷静的
cool as a cucumber.
但现在 心里小鹿乱撞 忐忑异常
Right now, butterflies like you wouldn’t believe.
你会很棒的
You’re gonna be great.
劳伦斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!