Please, Mr. Kristo.
都是弗比恩 我不知道他要干什么
It was Fabian. I didn’t know what he was up to.
弗比恩干的 他去刺♥激♥史瑞勒
Fabian did it all. He went to work on the Strangler.
他激他 侮辱他
He needled him. He insulted him.
他把他带到这儿 给了他威士忌
He brought him here. He gave him whiskey.
他把史瑞勒带进来
He pushed the Strangler into it.
让他发疯狂 他不知道他在做什么
Why, he drove him so crazy, he didn’t know what he was doing.
求你了 克瑞斯多先生 我们不知道
Please, Mr. Kristo, we had no idea.
我要找到弗比恩
I want Fabian.
查找所有地点
Get the word around the East End…
苏活区 河堤
Soho, the Embankment.
抓到弗比恩赏一千镑
A thousand pounds for the man who gets Fabian.
我要抓到他
I want him.
喂…喂 介意我…
He… Here! Here! Mind my…
等等 你不能来这儿
Just a minute. You can’t come in here.
罗瑟先生 罗瑟先生
Mr. Nosseross! Mr. Nosseross!
-弗比恩 我找弗比恩 -杰瑞 打电♥话♥报♥警♥
-Fabian! I want Fabian! -Jerry, ring for the police.
-他不在这儿 出去 -克瑞斯多查明真♥相♥
-He’s not here. Get out! -Kristo find out.
你藏起了他 你藏起了凶手
You hide him, you hide murderer!
-你在说什么 -没有人说我杀了乔治瑞斯
-What are you talking about? -Nobody say I kill Gregorious.
是弗比恩杀了他
Fabian kill him!
-你没事吧 先生 -是的 我没事
-You all right, sir? -Yes, I’m all right.
-杰瑞报♥警♥了 -噢 没事了
-Jerry’s phoning for the police. -Oh, never mind.
-叫他清理一下 -那人有点像大猩猩啊
-Uh, tell him to clear up the mess. -That’s a bit of an ape.
相反 他是我的一个朋友
On the contrary, he’s a friend of mine.
我的一个非常特别的朋友
A very particular and dear friend of mine.
-怎么了 -我要离开你 菲尔
-What is it, pet? -I’m leaving you, Phil.
-海伦 -你说得对
-Helen. -You’ll be all right.
一周会过去的 一个月…你是对的
A week will go by, a month… you’ll be all right.
海伦 你要怎么生活
Helen, how will you live?
我计划已久 菲尔 现在我成功了
I’ve been making plans for a long time, Phil. Now I’m set.
-我和哈里在经商 -不 海伦
-I’m in business with Harry Fabian. -No, Helen.
你不知道你陷进了什么里面
You don’t know what you’re walking into.
我知道我逃出了什么
I know what I’m walking out of.
海伦 相信我…
Helen, believe me…
相信我 和弗比恩没有未来的
believe me, there’s no future with Fabian.
我会创造一个未来 我了解弗比恩 我会控制他
I’ll make one. I know Fabian, and I’ll control him.
我…我对你那么好
I… I’ve been good to you.
我为你做了任何事
I’ve done everything for you.
我爱你
I love you.
天呐 菲尔 像个男人一样说再见
Oh, for goodness’ sake, Phil. At least say goodbye like a man.
-海伦 你会回来的 -不 我不会的
-Helen, you’ll come back. -Oh, no, I won’t.
看 白纸黑纸 我夜♥总♥会♥的执照
Look! Black and white. The license for my club.
我的出生证明
My birth certificate.
相信我 海伦 我知道
Believe me, Helen. I know.
哦 你为什么不让开呢 让我走
Oh, why don’t you get out of my way? Let me go.
走吧 出去吧
Go. Get out.
但你会回到你开始的地方 依靠富豪
But you’ll end where you started, back on the dives.
-然后你会来巴结我 -巴结你
-Then you’ll come crawling back to me. -To you?
就算你有全世界的钱
If you had all the money in the world,
我也不能忍♥受你一分钟了
I couldn’t stand you another minute.
我不会回来找你的
I wouldn’t come back to you…
不 海伦 你会回来的
No, Helen, you’ll come back.
我要把你带回来
And I’ll want to take you back.
如果他在这附近 我们早就抓住他了
And if he was anywhere near here, we’d have had him long ago.
值一千英镑啊
1000 quid!
-晚上好 -晚上好 警官
-Good night. -Good night, Constable.
-怎么了 -哦 警官 你在这呀
-What’s up? -Oh, Constable, there you are.
我叫瑞恩
My name is Reeves.
-我和那个建筑队一起的 -嗯
-I’m with that construction crew. -Oh, yes.
我们在建一些照明平台…
We’re putting up some lamp platforms…
这样我们就能从展台那里把水泥弄到卡车上
so we can load a few lorries with cement from the exhibition site.
-你有屋主的许可吗 -噢 是的
-I suppose you’ve got permission of the owner, sir? -Oh, yes.
主管负责一切
The superintendent’s taken care of all that.
我想把我们的平台…
I had in mind to take our platform…
-谁在车里 -不是和你一起吗
-Who are those chaps in the car? -They’re not with you?
不是的 可能是卡车司机
They’re not with our company. Might be loiterers.
我来跟他们说
I’ll have a word with them.
喂 没坏处 晚上这时间 你懂的
Yes, do no harm. This time of night, you never know.
-很对 有什么要帮忙的 -我们好象迷路了
-Quite right, sir. Can I help you gentlemen? -We seem to be lost.
我们迷路转圈了
We’ve been driving around and around.
能告诉我们纽约路怎么走吗
Can you tell me how to get to York Road?
另一边 大约40码路程
About 40 yards on the other side there.
你去那店里
You get the shop!
嘿 你去哪里 是这儿的人吗
Hey, where are you going? Do you belong here?
-法利在哪 -谁
-Where’s Farley? -Who?
法利 办公室的工程师
Farley! The engineer from the office.
-我不知道 -电♥话♥在哪
-Oh, I don’t know. -Where’s the phone?
在那个小屋里 先生 那个小屋里
Up in the shack, sir. Up in the shack.
我是费葛
Figler here.
费葛 我弗比恩
Figler? Fabian.
听着 我需要帮忙
Listen, I need help,
一个能容我藏身直到逃走的地方
a place to hide till I can get away.
嗯嗯 知道了 哈里
Yes. Yes, I know, Harry.
听到了 你在哪里
I heard. Where are you?
离你只有几分钟 求你了 让我过去吧
It’s only a few minutes away. Please, Figler. Please let me come.
当然 马上来 哈里 你到这就安全了
Yeah, sure. Come right away, Harry boy. You’ll be safe here.
噢 多谢 费葛 多谢
Oh, thanks, Figler. Thanks.
你好 你好 我是费葛
Hello. Hello. Figler here.
我要跟克瑞斯多谈
Let me talk to Mr. Kristo.
找到他 叫他马上给我电♥话♥…很紧急
Find him. Tell him to phone me at once… urgent.
不 不 我不相信任何人
No,no,no. I don’t trust nobody.
除了克瑞斯多先生 我不和任何人做生意
I ain’t doing business with nobody but Mr. Kristo himself.
不是为了1000镑 我不是
Not for 1000 quid, I ain’t.
让他的杯子一直满着
Keep his glass filled.
你的身边一直有服务生的
There’ll be a waiter at your elbow all the time.

Oh.
-晚安 警官 -晚安 夫人
-Good evening, Officer. -Good evening, madam.
对不起 这个地方在列表中…
Begging your pardon, but I have this place listed…
要再关闭一年
as being struck off for another year.
-我没有接到局里的通知 -你会有的 这儿
-I’ve had no word from the station. -You will have. Here.
这是你们例行检查吗
This your regular beat?
希望是 刚完成了上个月的训练
I hope so, madam. Just finished training school last month.
不错 我们喝一杯庆祝一下
Oh, good for you. Let’s have a drink to celebrate it.
不了 抱歉
No, I’m sorry,
夫人 职务在身的警♥察♥不允许…
madam, A police constable on duty is not permitted to…
没事的 不会因为一杯酒就坏了规矩的
Come on. You can’t be breaking many rules with a little ginger ale.
我们周六开业
We’re opening here on Saturday night.
我相信你不会拒绝祝我好运吧
You certainly can’t refuse to wish me luck.
多谢 夫人 祝好运
Thank you, madam. All the best.
一切都井然有序
Well, everything seems to be in order.
我只要记下序列号♥
I’ll just make a note of the serial number.
你在那儿得到这个执照的 夫人
Where did you obtain this license, madam?
恐怕这不是真的
I’m afraid this is not in order.
我必须把它
I shall have to take it up
送到当局检查
and deliver it to the authorities at Bow Street.
希望你能在警局解释一切
I’m sure you’ll be able to explain everything at the police court.
抱歉 夫人
I’m sorry, madam.
晚安
Good night.
你好 菲尔
Hello, Phil.
我回来了
I’ve come back.
你…你说我会回来的
You… you said I’d come back.
噢 原谅我吧 是我无知
Oh, forgive me, Phil. I was out of my mind.
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean those things.
让我回来吧 菲尔 我会对你好的
Take me back, Phil. I’ll be good to you.
我会为你做任何事 我会照顾你的
I’ll do everything for you. I’ll look after you.
我们去旅行吧 菲尔
Let’s make that trip, Phil.
噢 会很棒的
Oh, it’ll be wonderful.
菲尔 让我回来吧
Phil. Take me back.
求你让我回来
Please take me back.
菲尔 再给我一次机会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!