香烟 袜子 这是个很大的生意 安娜
Ah, cigarettes, stockings. This is big, Anna.
这生意不需要我把200英镑
One business, and that don’t call for me
投到另外一个男人的游戏里
to put 200 quid into another man’s game.
但这是一生的机会
But it’s the chance of a lifetime.
我不冒险
Anna O’Leary don’t take no chances.
我工作努力 脚踏实地的生意人
I’m a hardworking, hardheaded businesswoman.
喂 你不会想余生
Now, look, you don’t wanna spend the rest of your life
都过这样的生活吧
living like this, do ya?
暗中交易 藏在河上
Shady deals? Hiding on the river?
你和我一起入伙 安娜 生活将会很安逸的
You come in with me, Anna, it’s a life of ease and plenty for you.
我今晚听你说这些就很高兴了
I’m taking great pleasure in bidding you good night.
海伦
Helen?
是你吗 海伦
Is that you, Helen?
不 是我玛丽
No, it’s me. Mary.
噢 玛丽
Oh. Mary.
你为什么不回家 玛丽
Why don’t you go home, Mary?
我只是等着哈里
Oh, I’m just waiting for Harry, Mr. Nosseross.
-他很快来了 -噢 是吧
-He’ll be along soon. -Oh, yes.
海伦一定是溜出去透透气去了
Helen must have slipped out for a breath of air.
她有点头痛
She’s got a slight headache.
哈里可能还在工作
Harry’s probably still working.
他一开始就没人能停住他
No stopping Harry once he gets started.
-你好 莫利 -你好 玛丽
-Hello, Molly. -Hello, Mary, honey.
该吃点东西了
Time for a little nourishment.
-罗瑟先生 -怎么了 玛丽
-Mr. Nosseross. -Yes, Mary?
可能我得回家了
Perhaps it’s best if I do go on home.
哈里回来时你能告诉他吗
Would you please tell Harry when he comes?
好的
Very well.
他回来我会告诉他的
I’ll tell Harry when he comes.
-晚安 罗瑟先生 -晚安 玛丽
-Good night, Mr. Nosseross. -Good night, Mary.
-晚安 莫利 -晚安 亲爱的玛丽
-Good night, Molly. -Good night, Mary, dear.
我们这是卖♥♥酒的 哈里
We sell drinks here, Harry.
松子酒
Gin.
生意如何
How’s trade, Bag rag?
-嗯 -嗯
-Hmm. -Hmm.
听着…
Say, listen, Bagrag…
不 我不想过舒服的生活
No, I don’t want a life of ease and plenty.
现在喝一杯 安安静静地喝一杯…
Now, take your drink, and drink it quietly…
别搞我的客人
and don’t mess about with my customers.
-听着 巴葛…-现在 看这儿 哈里
-Look, Bagrag… -Now, look here, Harry.
多谢 罗瑟夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Nosseross.
非常感谢你割我的喉咙
Thank you very much for slicing my throat.
扮一个关心丈夫利益的可爱妻子
Playing the loving wife looking out for her husband’s interests, huh?
你别骗我哈里了
Well, you don’t fool Harry Fabian.
我知道你所有的阴谋诡计
I know every twist and turn in your scheming brain.
哦 对哦 关心关系丈夫
Oh, yes, looking out for her husband.
等着他那天翘辫子了
Looking out for the day he’ll turn his toes up
把那一堆钱留给你
and leave the bundle to you.
他在数钱 而你在数日子…
He counts his quids while you count the days…
坐在他的坟上让他暖和点
sitting on his grave to keep it warm for him,
看好每一分钱就可以…
watching every penny just so…
你以为你在做什么
What do you think you’re doing?
-玛丽怎么样了 -你别动玛丽 听到了吗
-How’s Mary? -You leave Mary alone. You hear me?
她和我很好 你嫁了老板 你就继续下去
She’s fine with me. You married the boss. You moved on and up.
-但我想起你 -是啊 你今晚表现出来了
-But I think of you. -Yeah, you certainly showed it tonight.
放200英镑在那桌上 我丈夫会出另一半
“Put 200 on that desk. My husband’ll match it.”
多谢了 罗瑟夫人 不要 晚安
Thank you, Mrs. Nosseross, no. Good night.
哈里
Harry.
200英镑
200 quid.
现在把它拿给菲尔 得到他的那部分
Now take it to Phil and get his.
海伦 他不会让你拿一先令
Helen, what… He never lets you have a shilling.
你怎么搞到这些钱的
Where’d you get it?
别管 只要靠近听 按我说的做
Never mind. Just listen closely and do as I tell you.
-当然 海伦 全听你的 -把那个给菲尔看
-Yeah, sure, Helen. Anything you say. -You show that to Phil.
他会给你 我让他答应你的200英镑
He’ll give you the 200 quid that I made him promise you.
海伦 你真棒 没有错 你不会后悔的
Helen, you’re a wonder, and no mistake! You won’t regret this.
我向你保证 我向你保证 我向你保证
I promise you. I promise you that. I promise you.
我要发了 我的摔跤 将会…
Fabian Promotions. Fabian Wrestling. it’ll be…
-没有摔跤 -什么
-There’ll be no wrestling. -What?
-我有夜♥总♥会♥ -什么
-I’ve got a nightclub. -What?
是的 我自己的 一年前买♥♥的
Yes, my own. Bought a year ago.
弗门科的老俱乐部
Flamenco’s old club.
弗门科俱乐部关了
Flamenco’s closed down.
两年前被警♥察♥封了
Struck off by the police for two years.
所以我用赊账买♥♥了它
That’s why I got it on credit.
再用一年
In another year,
我要做的是用5先令办执照
all I have to do is put up five shillings for a license,
我就开业了
and I’m in business.
但我一天都等不下去了
But I can’t wait anoter day.
在和那谁过一年…
One more year living with that…
我要离开他 哈里 我必须你开他
I’ve got to get away from him, Harry. I must get away before I…
钱是用来干这个的…办执照
That’s what the money’s for… the license.
你是唯一我能找的人
And you’re the only man I know who can get it.
你贿赂 偷 杀人…
You’re gonna bribe, steal, murder…
我不在乎你做什么呢 但是那些钱…
I don’t care what you do, but with that money…
是用来为我的夜♥总♥会♥办执照的
you’re gonna get me a license for my club now.
听我说 海伦 如果菲尔给我200英镑
But listen, Helen, if Phil gives me the 200,
那是用来办摔跤的
it’s got to be for wrestling.
对了
That’s right.
但你只是在俱乐部开业之前
But you’ll just go through the motions
装装样子
till we’re ready to open the club.
但菲尔不是省油的灯
But Phil’s no easy mark.
我知道 我会给你…
I know. I’m gonna give you…
你疯了 海伦 你不知道我得到了什么
You’re crazy, Helen. You don’t know what I’ve got.
我有乔治瑞斯当盾牌 我有让克瑞斯多歇业的方法
I’ve got Gregorious! A shield! I’ve got Kristo stopped cold!
我可以控制伦敦的摔跤手
I can control wrestling in London!
我会极力帮助夜♥总♥会♥ 为了你为了所有其他人
I’m through hustling for nightclubs, for you or for anybody else.
为了你自己 你觉得菲尔一晚上赚多少
For yourself! What do you think Phil takes in an evening?
从不少于一百镑
Never less than a hundred quid.
谁为他经营那地方 我
And who runs the place for him? I do. Me.
我知道怎样让夜♥总♥会♥运转
I know how to make a club spin.
如果他能做到 想想吧 哈里 想想吧
If he can do that, just think, Harry, think.
我们比他更年轻 更强壮 更健康
We’re younger, stronger, healthier than he is.
我们小手指上的活力
We’ve got more life in our little fingers
比他全身都多
than he has in the whole of his body.
哈里 情爱的 我们必须 我必须离开他
Oh, Harry, darling, we must. I’ve got to get away from him.
求你了 哈里 求你了
Please, Harry. Please! Please!
海伦 听好了 听着
Helen, listen -Listen!
你还能离开菲尔
Listen, you can still get away from Phil.
这个摔跤对我们很有意义
This wrestling pitch is gonna mean a lot to us.
那意味着整个…
it’s gonna mean the whole…
好的 海伦
All right, Helen.
你一直是个聪明的姑娘
You always were a smart girl.
也许你是对的
Maybe you’re right.
我一直是对的
I’m always right.
现在给那个摔跤手打电♥话♥
Now telephone that wrestler.
告诉他你有事
Tell him you’re set.
你会牵着他和菲尔
You’ll string him and Phil along.
但是你要夜以继日地做一件事…
But night and day, you’re gonna do one thing…
如有必要拆了伦敦都可以…
rip London apart if you have to…
但你要给我那弄到执照
but you’re going to get me that license.
好的 海伦
All right, Helen.
-谁啊 -我们找哈里·弗比恩
-Who is it? -We are looking for a Mr. Harry Fabian.
他不在这儿 这地方关门了 走吧
He’s not here. The place is closed. Go away.
克瑞斯多叫我们来的
Mr. Kristo sent us.
对不起 原谅我
Sorry. Forgive me.
应该是我们为突然造访而请求你的原谅 先生
It is I who must ask you to forgive this intrusion, sir.
但还是有几句话必须告诉哈里先生
But it is imperative that I have a few words with Mr. Harry Fabian.
我知道他受你雇用
I understand he is employed by you, sir.
嗯 算是吧
Well, in a manner of speaking.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!