Sure you don’t want anything?
-不用了 -好吧
– We’re good. – Okay.
在不认识的人面前
It’s always so embarrassing
吃东西真的很尴尬
to eat in front of people you don’t really know.
尤其是只有我一个人在吃
It’s even worse when you’re the only one eating.
我们刚吃过了 不过还是谢了
We just ate, but thanks.
我跟你说的演出 超级有趣
So, the show was, like, super fun.
比起演出 更像是一场活动
It was more like an event than a show.
在一个废弃的地铁站举办
It was in, um, an abandoned subway station.
你们真的不想跟我去看看吗
Sure you don’t want to come check it out?
下次吧
Another time.
这座城市有很多秘密
I mean, this city has a lot of secrets.
非常隐蔽的那种
Subterranean levels.
没关系 吃吧
Go ahead, just take some.
随便吃
As many as you want.
你们是从哪来的
Where you from exactly?
宾夕法尼亚州
Pennsylvania.
诺森伯兰郡
Northumberland County.
听着很刺♥激♥
Sounds exciting.
你们在那都做什么
What do you like to do there?
就平常的事
Normal things.
比如说呢
Like?
上学 上班
School, work.
听着是个不错的地方
Sounds like a fascinating place.
是 是挺好的
Yeah, it’s-it’s nice.
你确定不要跟我一起去市区吗
Sure you don’t want to come with me downtown?
我们真的去不了
W-We really can’t.
好吧
Okay.
还有空着的场地吗
Are there any lanes open?
-可以给你们找一个 -太好了
– We can squeeze you in. Yeah. – Perfect.
-几位一起 -三位
– How many players today? – Three.
一共90.47美元 含税和球鞋
It’s $90.47, including tax and shoes.
-我来付吧 -谢了
– I got it. – Thanks.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
一出手就这么厉害
You’re starting out killing it.
你这是让着我吗
You hustling me?
你还好吗
You good?
要不要来一扎啤酒
Should I order a pitcher of beer?
我喝水就好
Just water will be fine.
你跟我一起喝吗
Will you drink with me?

Hello?
奥特姆
Autumn?

Mom?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你在哪呢
Where are you?
你还在吗
Are you there?
Wishing (If I Had a Photograph of You) – A Flock Of Seagulls
♪ 不是你的言语 ♪
♪ It’s not the things you say ♪
♪ 不是你的所为 ♪
♪ It’s not the things you do ♪
♪ 肯定还有别的原因 ♪
♪ It must be something more ♪
♪ 如果这感觉已伴我良久 ♪
♪ And if I feel this way for so long ♪
♪ 告诉我 这是不是徒劳♪
♪ Tell me, is it all for nothing? ♪
♪ 走出那扇门吧 ♪
♪ So walk out the door ♪
♪ 如果我有一张你的照片 ♪
♪ If I had a photograph of you ♪
♪ 或其它的纪念物♪
♪ Or something to remind me ♪
♪ 我便不会终其一生只是空想 ♪
♪ I wouldn’t spend my life just wishing. ♪
到你了
It’s your turn.
斯皮尔斯
Spears.
斯普林斯汀 这个不错
Springsteen. That’s cool.
我得喝得烂醉了才会唱歌♥
I really don’t do karaoke unless I’m really drunk.
好吧 那我再叫点喝的
Okay. Should I, order more drinks?
Don’t Let the Sun Catch You Crying – Gerry and the Pacemakers
♪ 别让太阳看到你哭泣 ♪
♪ Don’t let the sun catch you crying ♪
♪ 今夜你可以尽情流泪 ♪
♪ Tonight’s the time for all your tears ♪
♪ 今夜你或许已心碎 ♪
♪ Your heart may be broken tonight ♪
♪ 但在明天的拂晓中 ♪
♪ But tomorrow in the morning light ♪
♪ 别让太阳看到你哭泣 ♪
♪ Don’t let the sun catch you crying ♪
♪ 黑夜里的阴影都会消失 ♪
♪ The nighttime shadows disappear ♪
♪ 让你的眼泪也随之而去 ♪
♪ And with them go all your tears ♪
♪ 阳光会带来喜悦 ♪
♪ The sunshine will bring you joy ♪
♪ 为每个男孩女孩 ♪
♪ For every girl and boy ♪
♪ 别让太阳 ♪
♪ Don’t let the sun… ♪
那个
What…
你们几点的车
What time is your bus?
不好意思 虽然真的很尴尬 但是
I’m sorry, this is really awkward, but,
我们能不能问你点事
can we ask you something?
可以 没问题
Yeah, sure.
我们的车票丢了
We lost our bus tickets,
现在也太晚了
and it got super late,
我们也不知道该给谁打电♥话♥
and we don’t have anyone to call.
能不能问你借点钱
Could we… borrow a few bucks?
-不好意思 -没事
– Sorry. – Sure.
没关系
No, no problem.
好 当然可以
I mean, yeah. Sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
和我一起去市区
Just, just come with me downtown,
路上找个自动取款机
and we can stop at an ATM on the way.
我也希望能去
I w-wish we could.
听起来很棒 可是…
Sounds great, but…
我们的车真的快要发车了
we’re really just cutting it too close with our bus.
好吧
Okay.
到处都关门了…
I mean, everything’s closed, so…
是啊
Yeah.
外面应该能找一个
I guess we can find one outside.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
你拖着行李箱到处走很累了吧
And you’re probably tired of lugging that thing around.
-没事 -我们快去快回
– It’s fine. – We’ll just… we’ll run out and be right back.
-很快的 -这…
– We’ll be quick. – It’s-it’s…
好吧
Okay.
-好吧 -快来
– Okay. – Come.
好吧
Okay.
-给你 -谢谢
– Here you go. – Thank you.
我们会还你的
We’ll get you back.
没问题
No worries.
我…
I’ll…
-我们短♥信♥联♥系♥ -好的
– I’ll text you. – Yeah.

Bye.
想看个魔术吗
Want to see a trick?

Sure.
看这个
Look at this, okay?
你感觉怎么样
How are you doing?
还行
I’m okay.
昨晚有疼痛 痉挛或流血吗
Any pain, cramping, bleeding overnight?
没什么严重问题
Nothing too bad.
好的
Okay, good.
昨天半夜到现在吃喝什么了吗
And anything to eat or drink since midnight?
没有
No.
好的 你肯定饿了吧
Okay. You must be hungry, right?
-是的 -好的
– Yeah. – Okay.
做完之后你就能吃饭了
You can eat as soon as you’re done.
-好极了 -好的
– Great. – Okay.
我还想给你约一次复查
I also want to make a follow-up appointment for you.
我必须回来吗
Do I have to come back?
不 你不必回这里
No, you don’t have to come back here.
我知道你住得远
I know you live far away.
但我想帮你在你家那边约一次复查
But I would like to help you make an appointment somewhere closer to home.
可以吗
Okay?
可以
Yeah, sure.
好的
Okay.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
-差不多 -好的
– I think so. Yeah. Yeah. – Okay. Okay.
能告诉我你的姓名 出生日期

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!