– Okay. – Okay?
在过去一年里 你的伴侣曾拒绝使用安全套
In the past year, your partner has refused to wear a condom.
“从不” “很少”
Never, rarely,
“有时” “总是”
sometimes, always.
有时
Sometimes.
好的
Okay.
你的伴侣曾阻碍你避孕
And your partner messes with your birth control
或者企图违背你的意愿让你怀孕
or tries to get you pregnant when you don’t want to be.
“从不” “很少”
Never, rarely,
“有时” “总是”
sometimes, always.
从不
Never.
好的
Okay.
你的伴侣曾威胁或恐吓你
Your partner has threatened or frightened you.
“从不” “很少”
Never, rarely,
“有时” “总是”
sometimes, always.
你为什么问我这个
Why are you asking me this?
我想确保你的安全
I want to make sure that you’re safe.
你的伴侣曾威胁或恐吓你
Your partner’s threatened or frightened you.
“从不” “很少”
Never, rarely,
“有时” “总是”
sometimes, always.
很少
Rarely.
好的
Okay.
你的伴侣曾打你 掌掴你
Your partner has hit you, slapped you
或者伤害你的身体
or physically hurt you.
“从不” “很少”
Never, rarely,
“有时” “总是”
sometimes, always.
你的伴侣曾打你 掌掴你
Has your partner ever hit you, slapped you
或者伤害你的身体吗
or physically hurt you?
现在有人伤害你吗
Is someone hurting you?
有时…
Some…
没关系的
It’s okay.
只剩下几个问题了 好吗
It’s just a couple more questions, all right?
你的伴侣曾在你不愿意时
Your partner has made you have sex
逼迫你发生性关系
when you didn’t want to.
“从不” “很少”
Never, rarely,
“有时” “总是”
sometimes, always.
没关系的
It’s okay.
我只想确保你的安全
I want to make sure you’re safe,
如果可以的话 我希望能帮助你
and I want to help you if I can.
奥特姆 只剩下一个问题了 好吗
I have just one more question for you, okay, Autumn?
曾经有人强迫你
Has anyone forced you into a sexual act
发生过性行为吗
ever in your lifetime?
有还是没有
Yes or no?

Yeah.
好的
Okay.
你想和我谈谈这个吗
Do you want to tell me about it?
-不想… -没关系的
– No, not… – It’s okay.
我给你留下我的号♥码 你可以打给我
I’m gonna give you my number, and you can call me.
不必非要今天谈
We don’t have to talk about it today,
但如果你想说了 或是需要帮助
but you can call me if you need to talk
就可以打给我 好吗
or if you need some help, okay?
你有问题要问我吗
Do you have any questions for me?
这个
Is it…
手术…会疼吗
the procedure… is it gonna be painful?
会有些不适
It’s gonna be a little uncomfortable.
你之前做过妇科检查吗
Have you ever had a GYN exam before?
-没有 -好的
– No. – Okay.
会在一间手术室里
It’s gonna be in an operating room.
会有一位医生和一位护士
There’s gonna be a doctor. There’s gonna be a nurse.
还会有一位医疗助手
There’s gonna be a medical assistant.
如果你愿意我可以陪着你
I can be there with you if you want me to be.
需要我和你一起去吗
Would you like me to go with you?
-好 -好的
– Sure. – Okay.
好的 今天的过程类似于做妇科检查
Okay, so it’s kind of like having a GYN exam today.
他们会把窥镜放入阴♥道♥
They’re gonna put a speculum in the vagina.
会在宫颈管内放入干海带
They’re gonna put laminaria into the cervix,
经过一夜的膨胀可以帮助宫颈扩张
and that’s what’s gonna help the cervix open overnight.
所以会让你觉得不舒服
All right, so it’s gonna feel uncomfortable…
有点压♥迫♥感 像是尿急
kind of like pressure, kind of like you have to pee…
但应该不会疼
but it shouldn’t hurt.
-好的 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
如果今晚你疼得厉害 必须要打给我们
If you have any really bad pain tonight, you have to call us.
-好的 -好吧
– Okay. – Okay?
然后你明天回来
Then, when you come back tomorrow
继续手术的第二部分
for the second part of the procedure,
这一部分 你会睡过去
for that part, you’re gonna be asleep.
好吧 我也可以陪你一起
Okay, and I can be with you then, too.
我要做麻醉吗
I’m gonna, like, go under?
-是的 -好的
– Mm-hmm. – Okay.
只需大约十分钟
Just for about ten minutes.
非常快的 好吗
It’s pretty quick, all right?
-好的 -然后
– Okay. – And then,
等你醒来后 你会在恢复室里
when you wake up, you’ll be in the recovery room.
就都结束了
You’re gonna be all done.
-然后你就可以回家了 -好的
– Then you can go home. – Okay.
好的
All right.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-应该吧 -好的
– Think so. – Okay.
剩下的钱呢
Where’s the rest of the money?
我都用来预约了
I had to use it all for the appointment.
为什么不能今天都做完
Why couldn’t they do it all today?
你想回家的话就回吧
You can go home if you want.
你好
Hi.
有什么需要的
How can I help you?
不好意思
I’m sorry.
我们把票丢了 我们想知道
We lost our tickets, and we were wondering…
可不可以帮我们重新出票
is there any way that you could reprint them for us?
你有收据吗
Do you have a receipt?
没有 不幸的是那个也丢了
No, we lost that, too, unfortunately.
没有购买♥♥证明 我无法重新给你们票
I can’t reissue the tickets without proof of purchase.
好吧
Okay.
那两张去宾夕法尼亚州艾伦斯波罗的票
How much for two tickets, then,
要多少钱
to Ellensboro, Pennsylvania?
一张66.5美元
$66.50 each.
66.5美元
$66.50.
谢谢
Thank you.
要我打给我妈吗
Do you want me to call my mom?

No.
要我打给你妈吗
Do you want me to call your mom?

No.
那你要我怎么办
Then what do you want me to do?
一边去
Fuck off.
请注意
Your attention, please.
看着我
Look at me.
你们探亲怎么样
How was, uh, your family thing?
还行吧
It was okay.
我都不确定你还会不会联♥系♥我
I wasn’t sure if I was gonna hear from you.
我们挺忙的
We were pretty busy.
要和我一起去市区的活动吗
Want to come with me to this thing downtown?
我们其实不能离开这附近
We actually kind of need to hang around here,
你不介意吧
if that’s okay.
好吧
Okay.
那我们去喝一杯吧
Well, let’s get a drink.
我…我还不到二十一
I’m-I’m not 21 yet.
你多大了
How old are you?
二十
20.
好吧 纽约不怎么需要看身份证 所以…
Okay, well, no one really cards in New York, so…
我们可以
If we can just
在这附近吃点东西吗 可以吗
grab a bite to eat in here, if that’s okay.
492号♥
492!
你们真的不吃点东西吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!