Don’t you ever just wish you were a dude?
一直都想
All the time.
我喜欢那个
I like that thing.
谢了
Thanks.
宝贝
Sweetie.
至少这家里还有人爱我
At least someone in this house loves me.
好姑娘
That’s a girl.
谁是好姑娘
Who’s a good girl, hmm?
你就喜欢这样
Yeah, you like that.
你个小贱♥人♥
You little slut.
-谁是小贱♥人♥ -够了
– Who’s a little slut? – Stop.
怎么了 她喜欢
What? She likes it.
好姑娘
That’s a girl.
看看她多放松
Look how easy she is.
好了
Okay.
这就是你可爱的孩子
This is your beautiful baby.
大约有十周了
You are about ten weeks along.
很难下定论 但…
Hard to say precisely, but…
一切看起来都很正常
everything looks pretty normal.
而这个
And this…
将是你听过的最奇妙的声音
is the most magical sound you will ever hear.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
我知道这很难消化
I know this is a lot to take in,
但我相信一旦你将宝宝抱在怀中
but I’m sure once you have that beautiful baby in your arms,
你就会忘记自己曾有过任何的疑虑
you’ll forget you ever had any doubts.
我了解这种事
I know these things.
我也是个母亲
I’m a mother.
我只是不能想象自己经历那种事
I just can’t imagine that for myself.
这样的话…
Well…
有很多很棒的人
there are many wonderful people
他们想要孩子却无法拥有
who want children and can’t have them.
我们可以帮你联♥系♥领养机构
We can connect you to an adoption agency.
我还不确定自己的打算
I just don’t know what I want to do right now.
你是想做流产吗
Are you abortion-minded?
可以做流产吗
Is that a possibility?
你有空吗
Do you have a minute?
我想给你看个东西
Could I show you something?
残酷的事实
接下来你要看到的视频揭露了一个可怕的事实
The video you are about to see unmasks the terrible truth
格雷格·坎宁安
生物伦理改革中心
做流产意味着杀死婴儿
that abortion is an act of violence
是一种暴♥力♥
which kills a baby.
接下来展示的一些胎儿
Some of the children we’ll show you
是典型的九到十周大时被流产的
represent typical nine- and ten-week abortions.
由于怀孕六周后
Because abortions are never committed
才能做流产
prior to the sixth week of pregnancy,
因此每次做流产杀死的
every child abortion kills
都是一个完全成形 拥有心跳的孩子
is already so fully formed that her heart’s beating
孩子的大脑已可以进行脑波活动
and her brain’s producing brain wave activity.
但你将看到的大多是
Many of the babies you’ll see, however, range in age
中晚期妊娠的胎儿
through the second and third trimesters of pregnancy…
宾夕法尼亚州十八岁以下流产
宾夕法尼亚州流产法律条例
未成年人做流产必须经过父母同意
自行流产
维生素C
可以的话我就给你装袋了
I’ll put this in the bag for you, if that’s okay.
你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
要我打给你妈吗
Should I call your mom?
不用 我没事
No, I’m okay now.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
医生怎么说
What did the doctor say?
他们帮不上忙
They couldn’t really help me.
为什么
Why not?
我做了个检查
I took a test.
什么检查
Wh-What test?
-打扰一下 -怎么了
– Excuse me. – What is it?
我表妹不太舒服
Uh, my cousin isn’t feeling well.
她怎么了
What’s wrong with her?
她闹肚子了
She has a stomach bug.
好吧
Okay.
我需要送她回家
I think I need to take her home.
她还有两小时才下班
Well, she’s on the schedule for two more hours.
不能忍♥一忍♥吗
Can’t she wait?
她忍♥不了
She can’t.
就只需要忍♥一会儿
It’s really just a few more hours.
你们走了我会寂寞的
I’d get lonely if you left.
我没事的
I’ll be fine.
你看吧
There you go.
从宾夕法尼亚州各市出发
去往纽约市

Hello?
你好 我是艾伦伯勒妇女诊所的贝丝
Hi. It’s Beth calling from Ellensboro Women’s Clinic.
我想再和你见面聊聊
I’d love to sit with you more and talk.
好吧
Okay.
今天晚些时候你能过来吗
I’m wondering if you can come back in later today.
不行 我很忙
Um, no, I’m really busy.
没关系
Of course.
那明天呢
Well, how about tomorrow?
我之后再打给你好吗
Can I call you back?
-现在不方便 -没问题
– Now’s not a really good time. – Uh, no problem.
我也可以过一会再打给你
Or I-I could try you again in a little while.
-都可以 -好的 再见
– Either way. – Yeah, yeah, okay. Bye.
我们得在这里换乘
I think we have to switch here.
为什么
Why?
不知道 我们就照做吧
I don’t know why. We just do.
打扰一下
Hey, excuse me.
你知道这班车什么时候到站吗
Do you know what time this bus gets in?
不清楚 大概下午两点吧
I don’t know, like 2:00 p.M.
我也这么觉得
That’s what I thought, actually.
挺好
Cool.
你要去纽约吗
You going to New York?

Yeah.
我太爱纽约了
Freaking love New York.
差不多是我最喜欢的城市
It’s kind of my favorite city.
我们也是
Yeah, us, too.
费城也很好
Philly’s cool and all…
历史很悠久
you know, it’s definitely got history…
但纽约 可能是因为
but New York, like, I think because of the way
城市的架构之类
the city’s s-set up and everything,
你总要和与和你截然不同的
you’re forced to interact with people
形形色♥色♥的人打交道
who are just nothing like you.
有点像这辆大巴
Kind of like this bus.
有意思
That’s funny.
你们去那里干什么
What are you doing there?
探亲之类的
Seeing family and stuff.
我知道你们肯定会很忙
Well, I mean, I know you’ll be pretty busy and all,
不过…
but, um…
你们喜不喜欢听现场音乐
by any chance, do you girls like live music?
我们可能会忙不过来
We’re probably gonna be, um, pretty busy.
好吧
Yeah.
行 我知道了
Yeah, I get it.
抱歉
Sorry.
要不你留个电♥话♥ 我把详情短♥信♥发给你
Well, if you give me your number, I’ll text you the info.
说不定你改变主意了
Maybe you’ll change your mind.

Here you go.
刚发给你了
Just texted you.
收到
Oh, got it.
你们认识路吗
You girls know where you’re going?
-什么 -你们知道路上怎么走吗
– What? – Do you know where you’re going?
知道
Oh, yeah, yeah.
-确定吗 -确定
– You sure? – Yeah.
好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!