我能问…我可以问古尔德先生一个问题吗?
Could I ask Mr…Would it be all right if I asked Mr. Gould a question?
– 你想要问我一件事? – 我们会乘你的车返回
– You want to ask me something? – We’re gonna be riding back with you.
– 好的 – 我们可以等到那时再问吗? – 当然,你想知道什么?
– Okay. – Could we wait until then? – Sure, what you wanna know?
我只是想知道你在纳什维尔做什么
I just wanted to know what you were doing here in Nashville.
我只是来参加一个派对
I just coming to a party.
你在纳什维尔做什么呢?
What are you doing here in Nashville?
– 我是被困在这里,我… – 哦,是吗?
– I’m stuck here. I’m… – Oh, yeah?
我们一会儿见
We’ll see you in a bit.
黑文今晚要在奥普瑞大剧院献唱
Haven is singing tonight at the Grand Ole Opry…
这个是一个提前派对,所以…
and this is just a previous sort of party, so…
– 哦,是吗?这派对是为… – 为他的朋友办的 – 好的
– Oh, yeah? A party for… – For his friends. – Right.
他弄了很多摄影师来这里
[Gould] He’s got a lot of photographers here.
你来这里干嘛?
What are you doing here, anyway?
呃,我来约会的,现在我要去奥普瑞大剧院
I came on a date, and now I’m goin’ to the Grand Ole Opry.
你要怎么去奥普瑞大剧院?
How you gonna go to the Grand Ole Opry?
– “怎么”? – 对,你跟一个男伴来的
– “How”? – Yeah. You came with a date.
– 他会带你去吗? – 啊?不
– Is he gonna take you? – Huh? No.
他们走了
They left.
不,我正在推广一部电影,我没有在拍电影
No, I’m promoting a movie, but I’m not making one.
你是汉密尔顿先生的私人朋友吗?
Are you a personal friend of Mr. Hamilton’s?
对,我们是很好的朋友
Yeah, we’re very good friends.
不,我不是歌♥手,我是个商人
No, I’m not a singer. I’m a businessman.
我打理爸爸的全部业务
I take care of all Dad’s business.
– 你是个商人? – 对
– You’re a businessman? – Yeah.
就你这张脸?
With that face?
你不可能是个商人
You can’t be a businessman.
对,我…我在爸爸的公♥司♥上班
Yeah, I… I work with, uh, Dad’s company.
我打理他的唱片还有…他所有的业务
I take care of his records and…you know, all of his business.
所有进项都要通过我
Anything that comes in comes through me.
– 你喜欢吗? – 是的,很棒,真的,我喜欢
– Do you like it? – Yeah, it’s great. It really is. I am.
你看,爸爸想要一辈子让我来做
You know, dad’s wanted me to do that all his life.
黑文,你看,我是世界上最不愿意…
Haven, listen, I’d be the last guy in the world…
…试图改变你,让你做不想做的事情的人
to try and change your mind about something you don’t want to do…
但我愿意解释一下 在这场选举中我们努力做的几件事…
but I’d like to explain a couple things about what we’re trying to do in this campaign…
…趁你一股脑否决之前
before you discount it altogether.
然后这些血以某种方式开始…
And somehow the blood began to…
开始排到她的眼球后面
began to drain into behind her eyeball, you know…
这个压力引起她的眼睛凸出来
and the pressure caused her eye just to bulge out.
全红了,样子好可怕
It was all red. It was just awful-lookin’.
人人都以为她要失去眼睛了
Everybody thought she was gonna lose her eye.
我们仍然不知道结果会怎么样
We still don’t know how it’s gonna come out.
我不知道你对此会有什么感觉,不过…
I don’t know how you’re gonna feel about this, but, uh…
沃克尔认为…
Walker thinks that…
你在本州可以当一个好州长
you’d make a fine governor in this state.
他认为时间正确,他认为…
He thinks the time’s right. He thinks…
…田纳西人♥民♥爱戴你
…the people of Tennessee love you.
他知道他们爱你,他知道你对他们的感觉
He knows they do. He knows how you feel about them.
他要你知道…
And he wants you to know that…
时机到来你想去竞选的话
should the time come you want to run…
他会跟他的组织始终支持你
he’ll be there with his organization to back you all the way.
埃利奥特·古尔德,德尔伯特和琳内亚·里斯
Elliot Gould, Delbert and Linnea Reese.
德尔·里斯
Del Reese.
– 里斯太太 – 还有多斯特太太
– Mrs. Reese. – And Mrs. Dorster.
– 你好吗? – 埃利奥特·古尔德
– How are you? – Elliot Gould.
你今晚会去奥普瑞吗?
You gonna be at Opryland tonight?
哦,我…我还没想过去不去
Well, I… I hadn’t thought I would be.
哦,我今晚要去奥普瑞
Well, I’m gonna be at Opryland tonight.
哦,当然,我会去的,当然
Oh, well, sure, I’ll be there. Sure.
对,我猜想你会的
Yes, I guess you will.
那么…到时我会告诉你我的决定
And that’s when I’ll give you my decision.
哦,非常感谢你愿意考虑
Well, thank you so much for thinking about it.
太棒了
Terrific.
– 黑文在吗? – 在,他就在那边角落里
– Is Haven around? – Yeah, he’s right around the corner.
你可以去看看我们过去是否方便吗?
Would you check and see if it’s all right if we come?
– 好 – 我看见他跟其他人在一起,谢谢,德尔
– Yeah. – I see him with other people. Thank you, Del.
你想当一个歌♥手吗?看着我
Do you want to be a singer? Look at me.
– 看着我 – 我想每个人…
– Look at me. – I think everybody…
爸爸不会听的,他真的不会,他…
Dad wouldn’t hear of it. He really wouldn’t. He…
可你想要当一名歌♥手
But you want to be a singer.
– 我认识他,那是埃利奥特·古尔德 – 那个人? – 对
– I know him. That’s Elliot Gould. – This guy? – Yeah.
他真是个知名演员
He’s a really well-known actor.
– 哦,对,埃利奥特那头卷发 – 对
– Oh, yes, Elliot with the curly hair. – Yeah.
– 对 – 他娶了…芭芭拉·史翠珊
– Yeah. – He was married to Barbra Streisand.
– 他赚得可多了 – 你一定是跟我开玩笑吧
– He’s grossin’ real big. – You gotta be kiddin’ me.
没有,就是唱《人们》的那女孩 [芭芭拉·史翠珊的单曲] No. That girl that sang “People.”
我刚跟那人握过手,好像他是路人一样
I just shook the man’s hand like he was somebody off the street.
德尔伯特啊,你快过去把他带过来
Delbert! Now, look, you go over there and bring him on over.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
– 哦,德尔伯特 – 我们都是路人甲乙丙丁呢,德尔伯特
– [Pearl Laughs] Oh, Delbert! – We all walk on the street, Delbert.
哦,德尔伯特
[Haven] Oh, Delbert.
听着,你们都过来,黑文想马上见见你们
Listen, you all come over. Haven wants to meet you right away.
抱歉,咱们第一次介绍的时候我没认出你来
I’m sorry, I didn’t realize who you were when we first were introduced.
你写过一首歌♥?
You wrote a song?
对,我这辈子写过一首歌♥,呃…
Yeah, I wrote one song in my life, and, uh…
– 我乐意听听 – 你确定吗?
– I’d love to hear it. – Are you sure?
– 嗯哼 – 好吧
– Mm-hmm. – Okay.
♪ 她说哈罗的声音
♪ The sound of her hello ♪
♪ 柔软而温和
♪ Soft and tenderly ♪
♪ 她那样点亮我的早晨
♪ The way she lights my morning ♪
♪ 带着微笑
♪ With her smile ♪
♪ 当她说:“我需要你
♪ And when she says, “I need you ♪
♪ “哦,我真的需要你”
♪ Oh, I really need you” ♪
♪ 让我的人生如此有价值
♪ It makes my life so worthwhile ♪
♪ 因为它发自内心
♪ ‘Cause it comes from the heart ♪
♪ 一个温柔的女人的内心
♪ Of a gentle woman ♪
♪ 它发自肺腑
♪ It comes from the soul ♪
♪ 一位上天天使的肺腑
♪ Of an angel from above ♪
♪ 而我会留在一位天使…
♪ And I’ll stay in the heart ♪
– ♪ 的心里… – 那是埃利奥特·古尔德
– ♪ Of a gentle… ♪♪ – That’s Elliot Gould!
那是埃利奥特·古尔德
It’s Elliot Gould!
哦,我来见见电影明星
Well, let me meet the movie star!
– 珀尔女士 – 珀尔女士,埃利奥特·古尔德
– Lady Pearl – Lady Pearl, Elliot Gould.
– 黑文·汉密尔顿 – 哦,你好吗,古尔德先生?
– Haven Hamilton. – Well, how do you do, Mr. Gould?
真高兴见到你,欢迎来到纳什维尔和我可爱的家
So nice to meet you. Welcome to Nashville and to my lovely home.
– 埃利奥特,埃利奥特·古尔德 – 你怎么来了?
– Elliot! Elliot Gould! – What brings you here?
哦,哈罗
Oh, hello.
– 哈罗 – 我就是…
– Hello! – I’m just, uh…
你好吗?你样子棒极了
How are you? You look marvelous!
– 这又是一个不速之客? – 我是奥珀尔,来自BBC – Is this another unexpected guest? – I’m Opal from the BBC.
记得戛纳电影节上吗?
Remember the Cannes Film Festival?
不记得,当然你不会记得,我多傻啊
No, of course you wouldn’t. How silly of me.
你在做什么…
What are you doing…
– 我来纳什维尔做什么? – 请原谅,抱歉
– What am I doing in Nashville? – Excuse me. I’m sorry.
– 我在做一个纪录片… – 抱歉,可是古尔德先生不做采访
– I’m doing this documentary… – Excuse me, but Mr. Gould does not give interviews.
我不知道你是谁,你来这里做什么
I don’t know who you are or what you’re doing here…
但我不会容许在一位明星面前无礼
but I will not tolerate rudeness in the presence of a star.
两位明星
Two stars.
– 我们在戛纳… – 带走她,德尔伯特
– but in Cannes – Just take her, Delbert.
非常感谢,再见
Thank you very much. Good-bye.
– 汉密尔顿先生 – 会没事的
– Mr. Hamilton! – It’s gonna be all right.
– 不,听着… – 你是谁?
– No, listen… – Who are you?
哦,那就是成功的代价,我猜
Well, that’s the price of success, I guess.
的确是
Certainly is.
♪♪ [乡村音乐]
♪♪ [Country]
奥普瑞大剧院
康妮·怀特 黑文·汉密尔顿 汤米·布朗
去拿一份GooGoo糖果,朋友们,然后安坐
Go get a Goo Goo, friends, and settle back…
倾听收音机里最美妙的三十分钟
for 30 of the goodest minutes in radio…
GooGoo,奥普瑞大剧院
the Goo Goo Grand Ole Opry!
由GooGoo制♥造♥商奉送
It’s sent your way by the makers of Goo Goo…
世界上最好的糖果
the goodest candy bar in the world…
以及“狮子王”纯味棒糖,风味在嘶吼
and King Leo pure stick candy, the candy that roars with flavor.