起来,芭芭拉·简
Come on, Barbara Jean.
起床时间了,起来吧
Time to get up. Come on.
早上好,路易斯,你好吗?
Good morning, Louise. How are you?
你休息得好吗?
Did you have a nice rest?
好,我刚才在做梦
Yeah. I was just having a dream.
我知道那些政界人士在嘲笑…
I know the political positions are laughing…
但今天没有他们昨天笑得那么大声了
but not quite as loud today as they were yesterday.
♪ 唱,唱一首…
♪ Sing, sing a… ♪
德尔,你确定…等一下等一下
Del, are you sure… Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你确定不要我进去给你煎一个蛋吗?
You sure you don’t want me to come and fry you an egg?
不,亲,我要给自己煮个老鸡蛋
No, honey, I’m gonna hard-boil me a couple eggs.
好吧
All right.
♪ 唱,唱一首歌♥
♪ Sing, sing a song ♪
♪ 经济低迷,我并没有
♪ [Tom] The economy’s depressed, not me ♪
♪ 我的精神高昂 无以复加
♪ My spirit’s high as it can be ♪
♪ 你可以说
♪ And you may say ♪
♪ 我并不自♥由♥
♪ That I ain’t free ♪
♪ 但这并没有让我担心
♪ But it don’t worry me ♪
– ♪ 并没让我担心 – 醒醒
– ♪ It don’t worry me ♪ – Wake up.
♪ 没有让我担心
♪ It don’t worry me ♪
♪ 你可以说我不自♥由♥
♪ You may say that I ain’t free ♪
♪ 但这并没有让我担心
♪ But it don’t worry me ♪
– (德语)一、二… – ♪ 你说这趟火车
– Eins, zwei… – ♪ You say this train ♪
– ♪ 不发车了 – 老天
– ♪ Don’t give out rides ♪ – God!
– ♪ 可这不会让我担心 – 老天,有一阵子我以为是在以色列
– ♪ Well, it don’t worry me ♪ – God, for a moment I thought I was in Israel.
– ♪ 整个世界在选边 – 我不知道为什么
– ♪ And all the world is takin’ sides ♪ – I don’t know why.
– ♪ 但这不会让我担心 – 当然不是因为装饰,对吧?
– ♪ But it don’t worry me ♪ – Certainly not the decor, was it?
– 一定是在做梦 – ♪ 在我的帝国里,生活甜美
– Must have been dreaming. – ♪ In my empire, life is sweet ♪
我在那里待了一年,在一家集体农场
I was there for about a year on a kibbutz.
我感觉有种非常的浪漫
I was feeling very sort of romantic…
当时在那种社♥会♥主♥义♥当中
about that kind of socialism at the time.
我愿意尝试一下
I’d like to have a bash at it.
– 哈罗 – 哈罗,我能跟琳内亚说话吗,请问?
– Hello. – [Tom] Hello, can I talk to Linnea, please?
– 德尔,我在线上,我就是琳内亚 – 好的
– Del, I’m on the phone. This is Linnea. – Okay.
你好吗?你看,我很抱歉没有很快打电♥话♥,不过…
[Tom] How are you? Listen, I’m sorry I didn’t call sooner, but…
– 是谁啊? – 是汤姆
– Who is this? – [Chuckles] This is Tom.
哪个汤姆?
Tom who?
哦,得了吧
Oh, come on.
– 是谁?哪个汤姆? – 我是汤姆,听着…
– Who is this? Tom who? – This is Tom. Listen…
我不知道你是谁,我不知道你干嘛打电♥话♥,我要你别打了
I don’t know who you are, I don’t know why you’re calling me, and I want you to stop it.
哦,得了,亲,你知道你想见我的
Oh, come on. Honey, you know you want to see me.
我从没说过这种话
I never said any such a thing.
你不要再往这里打电♥话♥了,我不开玩笑
Don’t you ever call here again, and I’m not foolin’.
我认真的,永远不要往这里打电♥话♥了
I mean it. Don’t you ever call here again!
出什么事了?喂?琳内亚?
What’s goin’ on? Hello? Linnea?
哈罗?
Hello?
刚才是谁,亲?
Who was that, babe?
噢,就是个疯子一直往这里打电♥话♥
Just some crazy person been callin’ here.
下次,接通电♥话♥告诉他你要叫警♥察♥了
Next time he calls here, I want you to get on the phone and tell him you’re gonna get the police, honey.

Okay.
来吧
Come on.
♪ 唱,唱一首歌♥
♪ Sing, sing a song ♪
♪ 简简单单让它…
♪ Make it simple to ♪
♪ 伴随你一生之久
♪ Last your whole life long ♪
♪ 唱吧
♪ Just sing ♪
♪ 唱一首歌♥
♪ Sing a song ♪♪
对,他要那个在停尸房♥里
Yeah, he wants that in the cadaver room.
怎么打到外面,请问?
How do you get outside, please?
– 先拨“9”打外线 – 嗨,格林先生
– You dial “9.”
to get outside. – Hi, Mr. Green.
看看那些花,你种的吗?
Look at those flowers. Did you grow those?
埃丝特和我种的,对
Esther and I did, yes.
我这个外甥女采的,她是加州来的
My niece here picked ’em. She’s from California.
哦,那不错
Oh, that’s good.
它有益健康,我去看看她是否醒了
They’re so healthy. Let me check and see if she’s awake.
我看不有何理由我不能用电♥话♥
I see no reason why I can’t use the phone.
我能看看你的证件吗?
May I see your credentials?
– 可以,我乐意给你看看 – 嗨
– Yes. I’ll be happy to show them to you. – Hi.
– 我的个天!你看看那个 – 那是什么?
– [Pearl] Holy dog shit! Will you look at that? – What is that?
一定是巴迪的什么朋友
Must be some friends of Buddy’s.
– 哦,小女人们 – 小女人?
– [Winifred] Uh, Little Women. – Little Women?
自从那部电影《逍遥骑士》之后,人人都骑那种摩托车
Ever since that Easy Rider movie, that’s the kind of bike everybody’s been drivin’:
那种又长又低,前面回转的
Those long, low, laid-back in the front.
– 那好危险,是不是? – 是啊
– They’re so dangerous, aren’t they? – They are.
这边的浸会医院里,有一病房♥的年轻男孩
Over here at the Baptist Hospital, there’s a whole ward of young boys…
你所想见的最可爱,最好看的男孩们
the cutest, best-lookin’ boys you’d ever want to see…
只是从腰部以下瘫痪了
just paralyzed from the waist down.
哦,请原谅
Oh! Excuse me.
谢谢你送我,亲爱的
Thank you for the ride, darling.
– 祝你成功 – 你通过BAR[律考]了吗?
– Break a leg. – Have you passed the bar yet?
– 哦,耶! – 不是指酒吧
– [Buddy] Oh, yeah. [Chuckles] – Not that bar.
对,我知道,抱歉
No, I know. Excuse me.
– 哇哇哇,小汉密尔顿 – 你好吗?
– Well, well, well. Young Hamilton! – How are you?
– 你好吗? – 好啊好啊
– How are you? – Fine, fine.
给我们一个吻,亲
Give us a kiss, love.
你是个害羞的年轻人,是不是?
You’re a shy young man, aren’t you?
– 你♥爸♥在吗? – 哦,在,不过…
– Is your dad around? – Uh, yes, but…
– 你觉得我能不能… – 晚点
– Do you think I could have… – Later.
跟他稍稍谈一下?
A little chat with him?
他现在有点脱不开身,不过也许你可以…
He’s kind of tied up right now, but maybe you could…
– 你妈妈在吗? – 不在,实际上,我妈妈在巴黎
– Is your mum around? – No, as a matter of fact, my mom is in Paris.
– 这是伯格曼 – 我喜欢,好像挺好的
– [Opal] This is Bergman! – [Buddy] I like it. It’s kind of nice.
纯粹,不掺假的伯格曼,漂亮
Pure, unadulterated Bergman! It’s beautiful!
– 你们住在这里吗? – 对,是的,我们…
– Do you live here? – Yeah, we do. We..
我们已经在这里住了一阵子了,我想
We’ve been here for quite a while I guess.
你们真幸运,这里太美了,我从未见过…
Lucky you! It’s so gorgeous. I’ve never seen…
– 当然,人们都错解了伯格曼,不是吗? – 哦,对
– Of course, the people are all wrong for Bergman, aren’t they? – Oh, yeah.
哦,我想你对马有兴趣吧
Well, I suppose you’re interested in horses.
哦,对,我喜欢马,确实
Yeah, I like horses. Sure.
亲,他在这里时,你应该安排他访问我们的一次马展
Honey, you should arrange for him to visit one of our horse shows while he’s here.
黑文培育你听说过的那种有名的田纳西走马
Haven breeds those famous Tennessee Walkers you’ve heard about.
– 哦,真的吗? – 哦,崔普莱特先生知道有关走马[沃克尔]的一切
– Oh, really? – Oh, Mr. Triplette knows all about walkers.
那可不是我脑子里想的那种“走马” [沃克尔] That is not the kind of walker I had in mind.
– 那可真快 – 对,我们不得不如此
– That’s very fast. – Yeah. We have to be.
哦,她出了一场可怕的意外
She had this most horrible accident.
– 嗨,玛丽,你好吗? – 你好吗?
– Hi, Marie. How are you? – How are you?
她的头给撞了一下,在她上车的时候
And she got a lick on the head , you know, when she was gettin’ into a car…
一辆那种微型汽车,她女儿的车
one of those little tiny cars, her daughter’s car.
这是差不多一年前发生的
And, this happened almost a year ago.
没有人想得到会发展成这么可怕的事情
No one had any idea this was gonna develop into such a horrible thing.
崔普莱特,呃,先生
Mr., uh, Triplette…
我很抱歉,老德尔伯特告诉你
I’m real sorry ole Delbert told you…
黑文会出席那场政♥治♥集♥会♥
Haven would appear at the political rally.
他该更懂事些
He knows better than that.
我们从不让黑文·汉密尔顿在政♥治♥上选边
We never let Haven Hamilton take sides politically.
你懂的,我们给每个人都捐款
You understand we give contributions to everybody.
而且都不是微薄的捐款
And they are not puny contributions.
我从来只有一次五迷三道的失控
Only time I ever went hog-wild around the bend…
是为肯尼迪兄弟
was for the Kennedy boys.
啧,不过他们可不一样
Tsk. But they were different.
对,夫人,他们是不一样
Yes, ma’am, they were.
那是事实
That’s a fact.
我失陪一会儿
Excuse me a minute.
谢谢你,布伦达
Thank you, Brenda.
这是某人的生日趴,还是…
Is this party somebody’s birthday, or…
不,这是…我肯定你见过黑文·汉密尔顿
No, this is, uh… I’m sure you’ve seen Haven Hamilton.
– 不,我从没听说过他 – 他是西部乡村音乐明星
– No, I never heard of him. – He’s been a country-western star…
我们在这里下吗?
Do we get out here?
我来,呃…
[Norman] Let me, uh…
我来开门
Let me get that door.
听着,我想要问…
Listen, I wanted to ask…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!