– Huh? – Hush! Let him tell it.
然后教练说:“准备好了吗?”
Then the coach said, “Ready?”
我说:“对,哦天哪”
I said, “Yeah. Oh, boy.”
然后我下到跳板上…
Then I went down to the diving board…
喔……然后摸到水池底
Whoo! And touched bottom.
我一直穿过去,在水底走
And I kept going through. Walked on the bottom.
接着我就出来了
And then I come out.
然后我得了两张卡
Then I get two cards:
金鱼卡,还有…
“Goldfish” and…
还有“测试通过”
and “Passed the test.”
怎么样?
How about that?
他们叫你金…他们叫你金鱼?
They call you Gol…they call you Goldfish?
金鱼,正是
Goldfish. That’s it.
哦,炸♥药♥,炸♥药♥!
Oh, dynamite! Dynamite!
苏琳,我真为你骄傲,宝贝
Sueleen, I’m so proud of you, baby.
– 谢谢你 – 你在外面把他们震翻了
– Thank you. – You knocked ’em out up there.
– 哦,请原谅,对不起 – 所有人可能都疯狂了
– Oh, excuse me. I’m sorry. – All the people were probably goin’ crazy!
亲爱的,你真是绝了
Darlin’, you’re outta sight!
你真是绝了,我的老天
You are outta sight! Oh, my goodness.
哦,漂亮啊
Oh, that’s beautiful.
亲,我告诉你,要有个态度才能当明星的
Honey, I’m telling you, it takes an attitude to be a star.
– 我还能跟你说什么? – 那么我得到这份工作了吗?
– What can I tell you? – Do I get the job, then?
亲,你还在唱的时候我就给你弄到一份工了
Honey, I got you a job while you were singin’.
– 是吗?哦! – 我一个朋友打来电♥话♥
– You did? Oh! – A friend of mine called.
很重大,星期一晚上有个聚会
Very heavy. There’s a party Monday night.
听着,报酬不多…
Listen, the pay is not much…
– 因为是个低预算的事情 – 我不在乎钱
– because it’s a low-budget thing. – I don’t care about the money.
– 只有10美元 – 我不在乎钱
– It’s only $10. – I don’t care about the money.
– 这个态度就对了 – 这一定是个菜鸟之夜吧
– That’s the attitude. – This must be some sort of amateur night.
– 知道吗,你会成为一个明星的 – 哦,对了,这倒提醒我了…
– You konw what? You’re gonna be a star. – Oh, listen, that reminds me.
我得打个电♥话♥
…I gotta make a phone call.
我就回来
I’ll be right back.
这不错,宝贝
They are good, babe.
– 我可以去接 – 你要我去接吗?
– I can get that. – You want me to get it?
– 没事,继续 – 你去哪里?
– That’s all right. Go on. – [Jimmy] Where you goin’?
– 电♥话♥ – 哦
– Telephone. – Oh.
哈罗
Hello.
– 嗨,琳内亚 – 嗯哼
– [Tom] Hi. Linnea? – Mm-hmm.
– 我来了 – 是谁?
– I’m here. – Who is it?
– 我是汤姆 – 别担心这香槟
– This is Tom. – Don’t worry about this champagne.
等一下,我嘴里有东西,我刚才在吃晚饭
Just a minute. I have something in my mouth. I was eatin’ dinner.
你一点都没变,是不是?
You haven’t changed a bit, have you?
– 哦,你是谁? – 我是汤姆,你不记得了?
– Now, who is it? – This is Tom. Don’t you remember?
不,我想我不记得
No, I don’t believe I do.
我们在那个录音棚的控制室见过
We met in the control room at the recording studio…
大概…两个月前
about two months ago.
– 哦,对,你好吗? – 我挺好,你好吗?
– Oh, yes. How are you? – I’m fine. How are you?
我还好啦,你在纳什维尔做什么?
I’m just fine. What are you doin’ in Nashville?
我要在这里做些录音,我来几个星期
I’m gonna do some recording here. I’m here for a couple weeks.
我真的想见见你
I’d really like to see you.
哦,你何不到家里来呢?
Well, why don’t you come out to the house?
孩子们会高兴见你的
The children would love to meet you.
哦,我想的不完全是这样
[Chuckles] It’s not exactly what I had in mind.
– 哦… – 听着,我发现你很迷人,我愿意见你
– Well… – Look, I find you very attractive, and I’d like to see you.
哦,我想要是我们在房♥子里吃几次晚餐应该挺好
Well, I think it’d be fine if we had dinner some night here at the house.
你从没见过我丈夫德尔,是不是?
You’ve never met my husband, Del, have you?
我懂了,你现在不能说,好的,我回头打给你
I see. You can’t talk now. Okay, listen, I’ll call you later.
我现在回家了,等我到了给你打电♥话♥,再见
I’m going home now. I’ll call you when I get there. Bye.
呃,我想…
Uh, I’d like to…
好吧,我回头跟你聊
Well, all right. I’ll talk to you later.
谢谢你打来电♥话♥
Thank you for calling.
– 他在那些初选中做得很好 – 确实如此
– He’s done well in those primaries. – He sure has.
那是其中关键
That’s the key to it.
请原谅,那是谁啊,亲?
Excuse me. Who was it, babe?
哦,录音室的人,是个…呃…
Oh, down at the recording studio. Someone…uh…
我落了一些,呃,乐谱在那边
I left some, uh, music down there.
– 这是什么枪? – 是一支点38史密斯维森警用枪
– What kind of a gun is it? – That’s a .38 Smith & Wesson police special.
呃,这一支是不锈钢特制的枪
Uh, this particular gun’s a stainless steel gun.
你曾经用它开过枪吗?
Did you ever have to shoot it?
当然,我们得开枪以在射击场上达标,但是…
Of course, we have to shoot it to qualify on the range, but…
我从来没有用它杀过人
I’ve never had to kill anyone with it.
当然,以前有过一些场合我不得不用它来…
‘Course, there’s been occasions where I have had to use it to…
回头见,鳄鱼
See ya later, alligator.
– 我是不是太晚了? – 呃,埃丝特现在睡了
– Am I too late? – Well, Esther’s asleep now.
她期待早上能见到你
She’s looking forward to seeing you in the morning.
如果你公♥司♥的董事会主席…
[Walker Over P.A.] If the chairman of the board of your company…
一直在经营你的事务…
had been running your business…
跟华盛顿经营我们的事务用一个方法
the way Washington has been running our business…
你就会提出很多问题
you’d be asking a lot of questions…
而且你就会发现,你已经知道的:
and you would find out what you already know:
我们有些问题 单靠钱是解决不了的
We have some problems that money alone won’t solve.
我对钱的事情懂得一些
Now, I know something about money.
任何一个没钱长大的人 都懂很多关于钱的事
Anybody who grew up without it knows a lot about money.
我比有一些富人多知道些有关钱的事
I know more about money than some of the rich…
因为我到27岁前从未有过一个大子
because I never had any until I was 27.
我知道钱能做什么事
I know something of what money can do…
而更重要的是
and more important…
我知道它不能做的事
I know something of what it can’t do.
让石油工业随意提高价格合理吗?
Does it make sense to let the petroleum industry boost their prices at will…
– 加到本已经吓人的利润上 – 看看你往哪里开?
– adding to an already staggering profit… – Watch where you’re going!
可却告诉那穿卡其裤的小加油站业主说…
But tell the little filling station owner in his khakis…
– …他一分也不能再加了 – 老天,你怎么回事,笨蛋?
– he can’t charge one penny more? – Jesus, what’s wrong with you, you dope?
对收入贫困线上的人员工资征税
To tax the salaries of people on poverty-level income…
– 我不要这烂玩意,你这蠢… – …却回过头来…
– I don’t need that shit, you stupid… – then turn around…
以食物救济券返还
and give back in food stamps…
两倍于征税数目
twice the amount of the tax.
投票支持哈尔·菲利普·沃克尔!
如果说有什么要清扫的
If there’s any cleaning up to be done…
我们就得去做
we’re going to have to do it.
天主不会去做政党轮替的
The Lord is not going to do the replacing…
而既有势力…
and the powers that be…
理所当然不会换掉他们自己
are certainly not going to replace themselves.
那条古训不会变
That old truth remains:
没有免费的午餐
There is no such thing as a free lunch.
– 哈罗 – 如果账本要平衡
– Hello. – If the books are to be balanced…
我们就得去平衡它
we’re going to have to balance them.
– 什么,先生? – 你有个房♥间出租吗?
– Yes, sir? – You’ve got a room for rent?
对,我是格林先生,那就是我,我是格林先生
Yeah, I’m Mr. Green. That’s me. I’m Mr. Green.
– 我想看一看 – 你叫什么名字来着?
– I’d like to see it. – What’s your name again?
– 肯尼,肯尼·弗雷泽 – 好的先生,这边请
– Kenny. Kenny Fraiser. – All right, sir, right this way.
就在后面,直接穿过去
Right in the back. Go right through.
正对面就是你的房♥间,肯尼
That’s your room straight ahead there, Kenny.
我…妻子一直在住院
My wife’s been in the hospital…
所以房♥子有点灰尘,不过床上是干净床单
so the house is a little dusty, but there’s clean sheets on the bed.
挺好的
It’s fine.
就像我家里的房♥间
It’s like my room at home.
– 还有肯尼… – ♪♪ [电台摇滚乐]
– And Kenny… – ♪♪ [Radio: Rock]
– 卫生间在走道的尽头 – 好
– The toilet’s down at the end of the hall. – Fine.
你是做音乐的?
You a musician?

Yeah.
哦,我外甥女对音乐有兴趣
Well, now, my niece is interested in music.
玛莎
Martha!
这位是肯尼,这是玛莎
This here is Kenny. This is Martha.
她是加利福尼亚来的
She’s from California.
– 呃,13.5美元吗? – 没错,13.5美元一周
– Uh, $13.50? – That’s right. $13.50 a week.
要是你愿意,可以跟我一起吃早餐
And you can have breakfast with me if you want.
– 当然,你得帮忙洗碗 – 那可以
– Of course, you’ll have to help wash the dishes. – That’s fine.
我把东西放下,然后就付钱给你
Let me put this down, and I’ll pay you.
早上好,芭芭拉·简,该起来…
Good mornin’. Barbara Jean, time to get…
– 抱歉,我一定是走错房♥间了 – 你是谁?
– Excuse me. I must have the wrong room. – Who are you?
哦,我想也是
I think you do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!