就她看我的那种眼神,就是那种…
It’s the way she looks at me. It’ the way…
你知道会有那种感觉吧?
You know that feeling you get that
你知道就是有别样的东西在发生
You know there’s somethin’ else going on?
而且如果我在太累的时候表演,就没有…
And if I do a performance when I’m too tired, it doesn’t have…
– 嗨,你们大家 – 看谁来了
– Hey, y’all. – Look who’s here.
– 嗨,巴奈特 – 你好吗,康妮?
– Hi, Barnett. – How are you, Connie?
现在,我们这里的问题…
Now, the problem we got here…
就是反天主教主义
is anti-Catholicism.
这里的这些笨蛋,他们都是…
These dumbheads around here, they’re all…
浸礼会徒什么的,我不知道
Baptists and whatever, I don’t know.
就连教教他们对酒吧做点改变…
Even to teach ’em to make change over the bar…
你都得敲他们的天灵盖
you gotta crack their skulls…
更不必说教他们给天主教♥徒♥投票
let alone teach ’em to vote for the Catholic…
只因他碰巧是更好的那个人
just because he happens to be a better man.
给,这是一个,给…
Here, this is just somethin’. Come on…
是芭芭拉·简叫我给你买♥♥的一件小东西
It’s a little somethin’ that Barbara Jean told me to pick up for you.
– 哦,巴奈特,你不必这样 – 我知道
– Oh, Barnet, you shouldn’t have done that. – I know.
我不必如此,但是她叫我的
I shouldn’t, but she told me.
我告诉她说我不该这样
I told her I shouldn’t have.
你有没有收到我们给你们送的花?
Did you get the flowers we sent for you?
谢谢你们
Thank you.
感谢
Appreciate it.
非常感谢,
Thank you very much.
正如你们多数人已经注意到的…
As most of you might have already noticed…
今晚有个名人在房♥间里跟我们在一起
we have a celebrity in the house with us tonight.
如果我们一起鼓掌,也许能听到一首歌♥
If we get our hands together, we might can get a song.
– 康妮·怀特小姐 – 来自她内心的好意
– Miss Connie White. – From the goodness of her heart.
你想要什么,几块钱吗?嗯?
What do you want, a few bucks? Huh?
你是决心要更好的东西吗?
You holdin’ out for somethin’ better?
她真是个小甜心
She’s a real sweetie pie.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
那就是我对这地方的喜爱之处
That’s what I love about this place.
你们能看见我吗?我看不见你们
Can you see me? I can’t see you.
– 这是个不错的姿态 – 我要唱一首你们都知道的
– That was a nice gesture. – I’m gonna sing something y’all know.
– 嗯? – 不错的姿态
– Hun? – A nice gesture?
– 我要你们副歌♥部分跟我一起唱 – 不错的姿态又带来什么了?
– I’d like you to join me on the choruses. – What was a nice gesture bring?
好像并没有领情,是不?
Don’t seem to be appreciated, do it?
“滚石”
“Rolling Stone.”
谢谢你们
Thank you.
♪ 你陪我走,亲爱的约书亚
♪ You walked me, sweet Joshua ♪
♪ 沿着乡村的小路
♪ Down the country lane ♪
♪ 你带着我,亲爱的约书亚
♪ You brought me, sweet Joshua ♪
♪ 去长有高大玫瑰的地方
♪ Where the roses grow so tall ♪
♪ 你放下我,约书亚
♪ You lay me down, Joshua ♪
♪ 你用你的名字向我承诺
♪ And you promised me your name ♪
♪ 在那之后…
♪ And after that ♪
♪ 那就是全部 那就是全部
♪ That was all That was all ♪
一起来
Everybody!
♪ 滚石,滚石
♪ Rolling stone, rolling stone ♪
– ♪ 不生青苔 – 谁写的这首歌♥,一个小孩吗?
– ♪ Gathers no moss ♪ – Who wrote that song, a kid?
后来几天里我所记得的就是
And all I remember the next few days was…
我就看着那台电视机,一直看
I was just lookin’ at that TV set and seein’ it all…
(这里说是肯尼迪遇刺案相关新闻)
看那个大腹便便的警长
seein’ that great fat-bellied sheriff…
,你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥”
sayin’, “Ruby, you son of a bitch.”

And Oswald…
,穿着她的粉色小套装
and her in her little pink suit.
♪ 但它俩没有哪个聚集了爱
♪ But neither does it gather any love ♪
最好的来了,瓦萨来了
Here’s the best. Here’s Vassar.
来了
And then comes Bobby.
哦,我曾为他工作过
Oh, I worked for him.
– 我在这里工作过 – 你不觉得我们…
– I worked here. – Don’t you think we…
我在全国都工作过
I worked all over the country.
我去加利福尼亚工作过,在斯托克顿
I worked out in California, out in Stockton.
博比来这里讲话,他去了孟菲斯
Bobby came here and spoke, he went down to Memphis and…
然后他甚至去了加利福尼亚的斯托克顿
then he even went out to Stockton, California…
还在老圣达菲站做关于圣达菲铁路公♥司♥的演讲
and spoke off the Santa Fe train at the old Santa Fe depot.
他是个漂亮的男人
he was a beautiful man.
他不是太像…
He was not much like…
,你知道的
uh, John, you know.
他样子更弱些
He was more puny-like.
但是我为他的工作的那整段时间
But all the time I was workin’ for him…
我就是好害怕
I was just so scared.
内心里,你懂吧?就是害怕
Inside, you know? Just scared.
黑文,你觉得我们可以带康妮到集♥会♥上吗?
Haven, do you think we could get Connie out to the rally?
康妮·怀特和芭芭拉·简从不同台出现
Connie White and Barbara Jean never appear on the same stage together.
康妮可以接替芭芭拉·简,不过仅此而已了
Connie can replace Barbara Jean, but that’s it.
说到黑文·汉密尔顿,嗯…
As for Haven Hamilton, well…
芭芭拉·简出现在哪里我都会出现
I’ll appear wherever Barbara Jean appears.
我好心带你出来
I got a good mind to take you outside.
留下我妻子在医院,你跟我来这套?
With my wife in the hospital, you puttin’ that shit on me?
冷静,巴奈特
Calm down, Barnett.
冷静,欣赏演出吧
Calm down, enjoy the show.
– 巴奈特生气了 – 好吧
– Barnett’s angry. – Okay.
♪ 与我同行,约书亚
♪ Walk with me, Joshua ♪
– ♪ 我会说我是瘸了 – 我认为她是,呃…
– ♪ And I’ll say that I am lame ♪ – I think she’s, uh…
– 我认为她在这里有外遇,我真的认为 – ♪ 与我同行,约书亚
– I think she’s having an affair here. I really do. – ♪ Walk with me, Joshua ♪
♪ 我们生下的那个孩子
♪ The child that we have made ♪
– ♪ 我却从未让他提起… – 哦,天啊
– ♪ But I’ll never let him mention ♪ – Oh, God.
– ♪ 你的名字 – 你过分了,你过分了
– ♪ Your name ♪ – Are you off. You’re way off.
你太过分了
You are way, way off.
你开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
(比尔 玛丽 汤姆)
– ♪♪ [软摇滚] – ♪ 有些人索取
– ♪♪ [Soft Rock] – [Tom] ♪ Some people take ♪
♪ 而从不给予
♪ And never give ♪
– 我爱你 – ♪ 可是人人都会死
– [Mary] I love you. – ♪ But all men die ♪
♪ 因此一定要活上一阵
♪ And so must live for a while ♪
♪ 生命短暂
♪ And life is short ♪
– 我爱你 – ♪ 这个宝贵的礼物
– [Mary] I love you. – ♪ A precious gift ♪
♪ 我们所拥有的
♪ This thing we have ♪
– ♪ 请不要让它渐行渐远 – 我爱你
– ♪ Please don’t let it drift away ♪ – I love you.
♪ 亲,你不要让我做你的朋友吗
♪ Honey, won’t you let me be your friend ♪
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
♪ 亲,你不要让我再尝试一次吗
♪ Honey, won’t you let me try again ♪
♪ 亲,你不要让我做你的朋友吗
♪ Honey, won’t you let me be your friend ♪
♪ 再多一天吧
♪ For another day ♪♪
♪♪ [合唱:拉丁语]
♪♪ [Choir: Latin]
♪ 我们已经在那里
♪ When we’ve been there ♪
♪ 万年之久
♪ Ten thousand years ♪
♪ 明亮 闪耀
♪ Bright, shining ♪
♪ 如太阳
♪ As the sun ♪
♪ 我们的时日依旧
♪ We’ve no less days ♪
♪ 可以歌♥唱上帝的赞歌♥
♪ To sing God’s praise ♪
♪ 多过我们最初开始之时
♪ Than when we first begun♪
在你皈依入教仪式上
And on the profession of your faith…
我为你施洗,我的姐妹
I baptize you, my sister…
以圣父、圣子
in the name of the Father and of the Son…
以及圣灵之名
and of the Holy Ghost.
阿门
Amen.
♪ 我重获新生
♪ I’m newborn again ♪
♪ 经过长时间谈论
♪ Been a long time talkin’ ♪
♪ 我在尘世的考验
♪ ‘Bout my trials here below ♪
♪ 自♥由♥恩典 自♥由♥恩典
♪ Free grace, free grace ♪
♪ 自♥由♥恩典,罪人
♪ Free grace, sinner ♪
♪ 自♥由♥恩典 自♥由♥恩典
♪ Free grace, free grace ♪
♪ 我重获新生
♪ I’m newborn again ♪
♪ 他与我同行
♪ And he walks with me ♪
♪ 他与我交谈
♪ And he talks with me ♪
♪ 他告诉我 我属于他
♪ And he tells me I am his own ♪
♪ 我们分享欢欣
♪ And the joy we share ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!