想想啊
Think.
你们都非常聪敏啊 孩子们
You are very clever, children.
想想
Think.
那么 他非常的急切
So, ‘e was keen?
哦 莱蒂 他简直急疯了
Oh, Letty, he was in a maddened condition.
他简直忍♥不住的要摸我 但是我坚守阵地
He couldn’t keep his hands off me. But I held firm.
我说 赛德克 赛德克
I said, ” Shedric…” I mean, ” Cedric,
我要保卫我的名誉
I have my reputation to uphold.”
要么就结婚 要么就吹了
“It’s marriage or nothing.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you take me for?”
数人来了…
“Some common…?”
-妓♥女♥ -我敢说 不是来找我的
-Tart? -Not for me. I’m bloated.
不 可能是你的那些妓♥女♥姐♥妹♥们♥…
No. “Some common tart.” You said…
谁在敲门
Who’s that knocking?
-可能是他 -哦
-It might be him. -Ooh!
如果你来是想抱我… 哦
If you’ve come to fumble with my fastenings… Oh.
魁克丽夫人我们对于昨天发生的事很抱歉
Mrs Quickly, we’re very sorry about the tea you had with our father.
典型的男人 让他的小东西们来讨可怜
Typical of a man, sending his little ones to do the dirty work.
不 他不知道我们做的事…
No. He doesn’t know we’re…
我是说他非常希望娶您
I mean, he very much wants to marry you.
我知道他想 要不然怎么让你们跑来
I know what he wanted. No wonder there’s so many of you
等一下 爸爸他一点也不是粗鲁
Wait. Father wasn’t being rude.
没有人像他那样温柔了
No one on earth could be less rude.
他只是想保护您免受我们那些恶作剧的伤害
He was protecting you from the naughty things we were doing.
-茶罐里有蛤♥蟆♥ -还有蠕虫三明治
-The toad in the teapot. -And the wormy sandwiches.
那个是我的主意 我是说 是我的错
That was my idea! I mean, my fault.
我不知道你们想要说什么
I have no idea to what you can be referring.
不要为他开脱 他是个流氓加花♥花♥公♥子♥
Don’t try to make excuses for him. He’s a flounder and a gad.
他不是的 他是个好人
He’s not. He’s a good man.
他只是想要养活我们
He was just trying to save us.
如果他不结婚的话
If he doesn’t marry, all the money will go.
我们都要流落街头了
We’ll be thrown out onto the streets.
钱 什么钱
Money? What money?
我们的姑妈阿德莱德的钱
Our Great-Aunt Adelaide’s money.
阿德莱德斯蒂奇夫人
Lady Adelaide Stitch.
夫人 哦
Lady? Ooh!
-布朗先生 -魁克丽夫人
-Mr Brown. -Mrs Quickly.
-您的孩子都解释清楚了 -解释
-Your children have explained it all. -Explained?
解释了他们在喝茶时搞的恶作剧
That their tricks during tea
还有他们没有母亲的情况
was a result of their motherless condition,
他们需要一位母亲来照顾他们
that they need a woman’s presence to calm them,
你也会因此而得益
and that you could benefit from that presence,
您是多么可怜啊
pathetic and Ionely as you are.
只有一个小问题 赛德克
And all it takes is one little question, Cedric.
哦 哦 是… 呃…
Oh. Oh, y… er…
是的 当然
yes, of course.
嗯… 给我…
Erm… just give me… Yes.
-魁克丽夫人… -赛玛
-Mrs Quickly… -Selma.
是的 我是说 赛玛
Yes, I mean Selma.
您能给我这个荣誉 成为我的…
Would you do me the honour of becoming my…
…成为我的… -妻子
…of becoming my… -Wife.
是的 妻子 就是这个词
Exactly. Wife. That’s the word.
好的 赛德克 没问题
Yes. Oh, yes, Cedric.
麽…
Mmm… mwa!
亲爱的 你们可以走开了
Off you go now, dears.
让你们的老爹和你们的新妈独自呆会儿
Let Daddy have a little moment to himself with your new mummy.
着睡衣是不是大了点 亲爱的
A bit big for this nightie, aren’t you, sweetheart?
再重新做一件
We’ll have a new one made.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我本应当跟你们说的
I should have told you. I can see that now.
如果我早跟你们说清楚
If I’d discussed it with you before,
也就不会有这么多的麻烦了
we wouldn’t be in this mess.
不 是我们的错
No, it was our fault.
我们应该知道您必需得结婚
We should have known you had a good reason for getting married.
至少这样的话 我们还能在一起
At least this way, we’ll all be together.
这是最重要的 不是吗
That’s what matters most, isn’t it? Hm?
我保证以后再也不向你们隐瞒什么了
I promise I’ll never hide anything that affects us from you again.
我知道你们都有理解的能力
I see you’re more than capable of understanding it.
-爸爸 -什么 我的孩子
-Papa? -Yes, my boy?
你还想让妈妈照顾我们吗 她在哪里
Do you think Mama still thinks about us where she is?
我确信她一定在照顾我们
I’m sure she does.
我知道她在
I know she does.
好了 克丽丝 为什么不选个故事
Now, Chrissie, why don’t you choose us a story?
第四课已经完成了
Lesson four is complete.
第四课
Lesson four?
倾听
To listen.
很好
Well done.
今天可是大日子 我很喜欢我的婚礼
The big day. I do love my weddings.
布朗先生是什么样的
Mr Brown. What’s he really like?
不知道 就像是打了节的芥菜一样急切
No idea. Keen as mustard to tie the knot, though.
今天赶快把这事解决了 明天就把羊吃了
Had to sort this out quick. Only got the sheep dipped yesterday.
他很好控制 比他的那些小家伙们好管
But he’s easily controlled, unlike his nasty little brood.
那么 你对付得了他们吗
However will you manage them, Selma?
我已经有数了 不用担心
I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve. Never you mind.
我要先给他们做些清洁工作
I started off by giving them a good clean-up.
哦 他们看上去不可爱吗
Oh, don’t they look lovely?
塞巴斯蒂安 你上面的纽扣没有扣上
Sebastian, your top button is undone.
莉莉 你有些头发卡在钩里了
Lily, you have a little hair caught in your crook.
请帮她弄弄
Eric, help her, please.
你们的父亲很快就要来了
Your father will be down in a moment.
现在我要给你们些建议
Now, that is an improvement.
莱蒂 帮我去放哨
Letty, go and keep a lookout.
我要说 不管你们叫什么名字
I say, whatever your name is,
让我和我的这些小家伙们呆一会儿
give me a second on my own with the little darlings?
好了 小家伙儿们
Now, my dears,
这个家将发生一些变化
there’s going to be some changes made round here.
现在由我来说了算了
I’m in charge of this household now
在我负责期间 你们要听话
and while I’m in charge, you children will behave.
好吗 亲爱的 听话
Do you hear? Behave.
听话
Behave.
在我那美好的婚礼期间
And we’re not having any of that
不能有任何的这样令人厌恶的声响
nasty noise all the way through my nice wedding.
让她住嘴
Shut her up.
淘气
Naughty.
那是我们妈妈留给我们的铃铛 还给我们
It’s our mother’s rattle. Give it back.
现在我是你们的母亲
I’m your mother now.
-是改变的时候了 -恩
-Time to adapt. -Hm.
-爸爸 魁克丽夫人… -嘘
-Papa, Mrs Quickly… -Sh!
呦呼 赛德克
Yoo-hoo, Cedric.
我意识到新郎新娘在结婚前是不能见面的
I realise the bride and groom shouldn’t meet until the ceremony,
但是你和我在这一点都是老手了
but you and I are old hands at this.
她来了 思蒂奇夫人来了
She’s here! Lady Stitch!
赛玛 这是脚夫
Selma, there’s footmen.
快让路
Oi, make way!
那个女的在哪儿
Where’s the woman?
阿德莱德姑妈…
Aunt Adelaide…
住嘴 那个女的在哪里 赛德克
Shut up! Where’s the woman, Cedric?
请允许我想您介绍我的未婚妻…
May I present my…fiancee,
赛玛魁克丽 赛玛 这是斯蒂奇夫人
Selma Quickly. Selma, this is Lady Stitch.
夫人 我的大人
Your Ladyness. Welcome, if I may be so bold,
我要向您表达我的谦恭和欢喜
to our humble, nay, lowly festivities.
您使这里蓬荜生辉
You shower glory upon us from above.
您的高贵…
The very air about you shines with…
照耀着我们
with… with aboveness.
高雅的欢迎 站起来 亲爱的
A gracious welcome, I must say. Rise, my dear.
这就是孩子们 穿着他们的牧羊女衣服
Here are the children in their, erm… shepherdess outfits.
好了 这就是女孩儿们 这是男孩儿
Well, that’s the girls. The boys… I’m not sure what they are.
不管怎么样 您看见了
But, erm… anyway, you can see.
哦 您怎么不过来
Oh, keep up, will you?
她是谁
Who’s that?