当然您也不能带走任何一个孩子
And you certainly can’t take any of my children.
我…
I…
夫人 马车已经准备好了
Your carriage awaits, madam.
那个被我选中的女孩也坐上去了
Is the chosen one seated?
-是的 -很好
-Indeed she is. -Good.
一切就绪了
All is prepared.
谁被选中了 什么一切就绪
Which chosen one? What’s prepared?
赛德克 享受今天下午的好运气吧
Cedric, in view of this afternoon’s happy outcome,
我就不想再提这最后的不愉快了
I am willing to overlook that last unattractive outburst.
-保姆玛克菲 -休伊特 我们走
-Nanny McPhee. -Off we go, Hewitt.
-你做了什么 -我什么都没做 先生
-What have you done? -I have done nothing, sir.
是孩子们自己做出的决定
The children have decided amongst themselves.
什么决定 什么意思
Decided what? What do you mean?
啊 亲爱的 你在这儿
There you are, dear.
-不会是小克丽丝吧 -驾
-Not little Chrissie. -Yah!
克丽丝
Chrissie!
克丽丝
Chrissie!
驾
Yah!
克丽丝
Chrissie!
好的 孩子
Now, then, you’d better
现在你最好告诉我你的名字
tell me your name, little girl.
克丽丝蒂安娜
Christianna!
别害羞 告诉我你的名字
Don’t be shy, my dear. What is your name?
坐直了 告诉我你叫什么
Sit up straight and tell me your name.
不
No!
-克丽丝蒂安娜 -爸爸
-Christianna! -Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
那么… 那么 是谁被带走了
Then… then who…?
伊凡吉玲 我叫伊凡吉玲
Evangeline. My name’s Evangeline.
名字也很好听啊
And what a pretty name it is, too.
伊凡吉玲…
Evangeline…
哦
Oh.
睡觉时间到了
Time for bed.
-谢谢您救了我 保姆玛克菲 -恩
-Thank you for saving me, Nanny McPhee. -Hm.
谢谢您
Yes. Thank you.
谢谢您
Thank you.
-谢谢您 -谢谢您 -恩
-Thank you. -Thank you. -Hm.
爸爸让她把我带走
Papa was going to let her take me.
不是这样的 克丽丝蒂安娜
No, Christianna.
你父亲永远不会让这样的事发生的
Your father would never have allowed it.
晚安 孩子们
Goodnight, children.
晚安 保姆玛克菲
Goodnight, Nanny McPhee.
她脸上的痣都消失了
She hasn’t got any warts at all now.
你认为她用了什么润肤膏吗
Do you think she’s using some sort of cream?
谢谢您 保姆玛克菲
Thank you, Nanny McPhee.
您是我们的救世主
You were a tremendous help.
别这么说
Not at all.
你会发现第三课
You will find that lesson three,
听话穿衣服 也已经完成了
to get dressed when they’re told, is complete.
只是听话穿衣服吗
Just to get dressed when they’re told?
我看他们学到了更多
They’ve learned a great deal more than that.
我要教会他们五点
I have five lessons to teach.
他们要学会什么 都取决于他们自己
What lessons they learn is entirely up to them.
晚安了 布朗先生
Goodnight, Mr Brown.
保姆玛克菲…
Nanny McPhee…
什么事 布朗先生
Yes, Mr Brown?
她应该不会有事吧 我是说 伊凡吉玲
She will be all right, won’t she? Evangeline, I mean.
我忍♥不住地要担心她
I can’t help being concerned.
阿德莱德姑妈 很… 你知道的
Aunt Adelaide can be so, erm… Well, you saw.
她会安然无恙的
She will certainly be all right.
那就好
Good.
我想她是自愿去的是吗
I suppose she volunteered to go, did she?
我想她是想尽快摆脱我们
Couldn’t wait to be shot of us, I imagine.
不是的
Not quite.
是赛门想的主意
It was Simon’s idea.
他知道伊凡吉玲想要学习知识
He knew Evangeline might like to educate herself
这样也可以救克丽丝蒂安娜
and that her going would save Christianna.
他是个非常聪明的孩子
He’s a very clever boy.
天哪 赛门 恩…
Good heavens. Simon, eh?
他的主意很好 他反应很快
Well, good for him. Quick… quick thinking.
晚安 布朗先生
Goodnight, Mr Brown.
那么就是这样了
So that’s it, then.
我得马上结婚
I shall have to marry… Quickly.
孩子们 你们的父亲要我告诉你们
Children, your father has asked me to tell you
有个魁克丽夫人明天要来喝茶
there’s a Mrs Quickly coming for tea tomorrow.
-保姆玛克菲 -什么 亲爱的
-Nanny McPhee? -Yes, sweetheart?
你能阻止爸爸再娶一个继母吗
Can you stop Papa from marrying a horrible stepmother?
我恐怕不行
I’m afraid not.
即使您想要这样
Even if you wanted to?
即使我想 我也做不到
Even if I wanted to.
我不能阻止那些从心里就想要做的事
I cannot interfere with affairs of the heart.
也许 赛门可以去和你♥爸♥爸说说
Perhaps Simon could talk to him about it.
他不会听的
He won’t listen.
布朗先生 您有一个来客
You have a visitor, Mr Brown.
非常的急切 布朗先生
An especially eager visitor, Mr Brown.
是魁克丽…
Quickly by name…
哦
Oh!
原来是你 赛门 我的孩子
Simon, my boy.
好吧 进来吧
Well, come in.
靠近点 我又不会吃了你
Come on, I won’t bite.
-爸爸 我们想问您点事 -当然可以
-Father, we want to ask you something. -Well, of course.
当然可以 问什么都行
Of course. Anything at all. Ask away.
谁是魁克丽夫人
Who is Mrs Quickly?
天哪 那张脸 她简直…
Good heavens, such a face. She’s, er…
她是… 她只是一个朋友
She’s… she’s a friend.
一个朋友
She’s… a friend.
只是朋友
Just a friend?
好了 我的孩子
Well, my boy, it’s not exactly
这不关你的事 不是吗
any of your business, is it?
如果她要成为我们的新妈妈 那我就要管
It is if she’s to be our new mother.
谁告诉你们这事儿的
Who said anything about that?
这是真的是吗 你要和她结婚了
It is true? You are going to marry her?
你管得太多了 赛门
You go too far, Simon.
-你不能够质疑… -我没有
-You must not question… -I didn’t.
-不要和我顶嘴 -我没有
-Don’t contradict me! -I’m not!
你不知道大人间的事
You do not understand the adult world.
你知道 有些事…
You know, there are certain things that…
有些事…
certain things…
马上就离开这里 回家去
You will leave me this instant. Go home!
你从来都不听我们说
You never listen!
保姆玛克菲
Nanny McPhee?
保姆玛克菲
Nanny McPhee?
你好 赛门
Hello, Simon.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
我敲过门了
I did knock.
我知道 我听见你敲了
I know. I heard you.
我有什么可以帮忙的吗
May I be of assistance?
嗯…
Er…
我们要您 嗯…
We need you to, erm…
我是说 您救了克丽丝
I mean… you saved Chrissie.
所以…
And so…
您是站在我们这一边的
You’re on our side, is what I mean.
是吗
Aren’t you?
是你救了克丽丝 我是公正的
You saved Chrissie, and I do not take sides.
我…我们…需要您的帮助来
I… we… need you to help us get rid of this woman,
赶走那个叫魁克丽的女人
Mrs Quickly.
你一定不会感到惊讶
It will not surprise you to hear that
我不同意吧
I cannot agree to that, Simon.
那么就让我们想尽办法把她赶走吧
Then let us do whatever we have to do to get rid of her.
那你准备好了接受由此引发的后果了吗
Are you prepared to accept the consequences?