然后他爱上她了
And then he falls for her.
您必须自己读读就知道了
You must read it and find out.
如果她没有知识的话 他是不会爱上她的
He wouldn’t love her if she couldn’t read.
他会认为她没文化 很笨
He’d think her stupid
-没有价值且身份低微 -恩
-and worthless and beneath him. -Hm.
黄油马铃薯还有牛肉
Buttered spuds for lunch with boiled beef,
苹果派 奶油冻 这就是午饭
apple pie and custard.
-恩 -我想今天孩子们要吃些…
-Hm. -I think the children will be requiring something a little more…
简单清苦的食物
austere today.
什么意思
‘Orse what?
孩子们今天和往常不大相同
The children are not quite themselves,
布莱瑟维克夫人
Mrs Blatherwick.
天哪 那就得做果子冻
God! That means jellies and ice-cream,
冰淇淋还有梅子酒给他们了
raspberry cordial and God knows what else.
那么我最好现在开始重做
Well, I’d better get cracking, then.
伊凡吉玲
Evangeline!
这笨人又到哪里去了
Where is that lump?
如果当你需要她时她就在旁边
It’ll be snow in August before
那就八月飞雪了
that one’s there when you need her.
别急 布莱瑟维克夫人
Calm yourself, Mrs Blatherwick.
今天我给你出个主意
I’m in charge today.
我知道你曾经在军队里工作
I understand that you were once in the armed forces.
我在歌♥劳斯特郡的训练有素的
I was that. Cooked at a
军营里当过厨师
training camp in Gloucestershire.
我让那些年轻人们都吃得很好 长得很壮
Kept those boys strong, I did.
我相信你做得很好
I’m sure you did.
今天就给孩子们做点汤吧
Perhaps a broth of some sort for the children.
在这方面 你一定是专家
You must be an expert.
最好的土豆稀粥加土豆皮怎么样
Best thin potato gruel with peelings in?
这食物总是让他们乱叫且身体强壮
That always got ’em groaning but kept ’em strong.
你这里的蔬菜水果的皮够用吗
Are you well supplied with peelings?
我这儿有很多 今天刚剥下来的
These’ll do. Only a day old.
再加上一些软骨组织 美味极了
A bit of gristle for flavour. Ever so tasty.
把它们都吃下去吧
Get that down you.
这儿有很多的火鸡脖子
There’s a lot of goodness in a turkey neck.
这些东西会让你们精神倍增的
That’ll put the hairs back on your chest.
闻闻 正是这种味道锻造出了这个帝国
Smell that. That is the smell that forged this empire.
这种恶臭正是征服者们的恶臭
That pong is the pong of conquerors.
好了 孩子们 如你们所愿
All right, men. As you were.
他们实际上是想要饿死我们
They actually are starving us.
我想知道要多久我们就会被饿死
I wonder how long it will take for us all to die.
魁克丽…
Quickly…
魁克丽 魁克丽 魁克丽…
Quickly, Quickly, Quickly…
萨曼魁克丽夫人
Mrs Selma Quickly.
你们在床上呆了一整天也一定累了吧
Have you lazy lot been in bed all day?
伊凡吉玲
Evangeline.
你们不是得了麻疹吗
You’ve been doing measles, haven’t you?
事实很简单 伊凡吉玲
The situation’s very simple, Evangeline.
那个新来的保姆 我认为她是个女巫
The nanny, who in my opinion is a witch,
她让我们生了病又喂我们吃煮烂的蟾蜍
made us ill and fed us boiled-down toads.
保姆玛克菲不是女巫 爱里克
Nanny McPhee is not a witch, Eric.
你这样说是不礼貌的
You’re very naughty to say so.
我相信她这样做都是有道理的
I’m sure she knew what she was doing.
她一定训练有素
She must be fully trained.
是的 但关键在于是在哪方面训练有素
Yes, but as what?
我都饿死了 伊凡吉玲
I’m unbelievably hungry, Evangeline.
请您给我们弄些好的东西吃吧
Can you please get us something decent to eat?
你刚才说 请
Did you just say “please”?
求您了 求您了 伊凡吉玲
Please, please, Evangeline!
好了 孩子们
Well, children,
我听说了你们一整天都躺在床上
I hear you’ve been in bed all day
你们现在看起来都好些了
but that you’re better now.
不是我们想呆在床上的
It wasn’t our fault.
我不认为这是任何人造成的
I’m sure it wasn’t anybody’s fault.
你们都病了 所以不得不这样躺着
You can’t help it if you’re ill.
你们都好些了吗
But you’re better now.
-爸爸 -什么 克丽丝
-Papa? -Yes, Chrissie?
我们现在感觉好多了
Now that we’re better,
请问我们可以起床了吗
can we get up?
-嗯… -请问我们可以起床了吗
-Erm… -Can we get up, please?
当然可以起来
Of course you can.
给我们读故事吧
Read to us.
我 恩… 我得去写信
I, erm… I have my letter-writing to do. I…
明天再给你们念吧 晚安 孩子们
I’ll read to you tomorrow. Goodnight, my dears.
伊凡吉玲
Evangeline,
请让厨子给孩子们做些
please ask Cook to make the children
烤面包上面加上拌鸡蛋
scrambled eggs on toast.
我想他们可以吃晚餐了
I’m sure they’d like supper now
他们的病都好转了
they’re feeling better.
我会亲自做这些的 保姆玛克菲
I’ll do it myself, Nanny McPhee.
她的脸上不是有两颗凸出物吗
Didn’t she have two bumpy things?
那叫作 痣
The word is “wart”.
这种东西总是和女巫有联♥系♥
Traditionally associated with witches, as it happens.
不管怎么说 有一颗消失了
Well, one of ’em’s gone.
我敲过门了
I did knock.
当然 你敲过了
Of course you did.
第二课 当叫他们起床时他们就马上起床
Lesson two, to get up when they’re told,
已经完成了
is complete.
是的 很好 太谢谢了
Of course. Very good. Thank you.
晚安 布朗先生
Goodnight, Mr Brown.
保姆玛克菲…
Nanny McPhee…
还有什么事吗 布朗先生
Yes, Mr Brown?
你以前不是有两颗…
Didn’t you used to have two…
痣…痣…
w… w…?
算了 也许只是我的错觉
Never mind. It’s, er… it’s my imagination.
这儿有您的一封电报 布朗先生
There was a telegram, Mr Brown.
哦 天哪
Oh, my… Oh, my goodness.
-啊 保姆玛克菲 -爸爸
-Ah, Nanny McPhee. -Pa!
好了 好了 好了
Good, good, good. All right,
我有一件事要宣布
I have an announcement.
什么事…
Yes…
你们的姑妈阿德莱德今天下午来家里喝茶
Your Great-Aunt Adelaide is coming for tea today.
-不 -阿德莱的姑姑最坏了
-No! -Aunt Adelaide is vile and vicious.
她就像一只盲蝙蝠
She’s blind as a bat.
我们还在康复之中 天哪
And we are convalescing, for heaven’s sake!
够了 我不想再听见你们说她的坏话了
That’s enough. I don’t want to hear anything bad about her.
我们的房♥租都是她付的
She pays the rent.
-我很怕她 -她只是来喝喝茶而已
-She scares me. -She’s only coming for tea.
你们都必须穿上你们最好的衣服
You’ll all put your best clothes on
保姆玛克菲会让你们整装待命的
and Nanny McPhee will keep you in order.
我本应该好好完成我的工作的先生
I shall do my best, sir, considering
但是今天是星期天
that today is Sunday
我在星期天下午是放假的
and I am off duty this afternoon.
放假
Off duty?
-你放假…
-You’re off duty when…?
你不能放假啊 我需要你
You can’t be off duty. I need you.
孩子们也需要你
They need you.
我中午就会离开
I shall be leaving at noon.
但是我想孩子们都会听话的
Thereafter, I’m sure the children will do exactly as they’re told.
是吗 孩子们
Won’t you, children?
听听这个 阿德莱德姑妈说
Listen to this, dear. Aunt Adelaide says,
我来是为了向你们表达我的意思
“I am coming with the express intention
给予你们经济支持
of easing your financial burden.”
她认为我应该再结婚
Maybe she’s thought the better of my having to remarry.
我不用都念了吧
Perhaps I won’t have to go through with it.
我讨厌这件最好的衣服 弄得我身上痒
I hate my best clothes. They’re itchy.
没办法 我们答应了 只能穿了
Well, we promised, so that’s that.
唐纳是对的 我们要听话了
Tora’s right. We should do exactly as we’re told.
大人们要我们穿上最好的衣服
We’ve been told to put our best clothes on,
我们就得穿不是吗
haven’t we? Right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!