在Archway又发作了几次流感
Some bout of influenza at Archway
夺走了老年人的生命…
is carrying off all the old folks… Ah-ah-ah!
还是那句话 对他们来说是坏事
Still, what’s bad for them
对我们来说是好事
is good for us.
可怜的人们
Poor things.
是 是啊 我也这么想的
Well, I know. That, too. Of course.
奇怪 她平时总是说 祝您今天顺利
Odd. She normally says, “Have a nice day,”
或者 如果天冷的话
or “Don’t forget your jacket”
她会提醒我穿上夹克
if it’s cold out.
-今天着奇怪 十分奇怪 -恩
-Very odd. Most peculiar. -Hm.
-我敲过门了 -你敲过了 我没听见
-I did knock. -Did you? I didn’t hear.
我在自言自语…
I was talking to…
算了
Never mind.
我想孩子们今天将一整天都呆在床上
I believe the children will be staying in bed today.
孩子 他们一整天都呆在床上
The children? What, all day?
他们病了 怎么啦
Are they ill? What’s wrong?
没什么 我知道该怎么做 您就别管了
Nothing. I know precisely what to do. Please leave it to me.
昨天晚上您很好的管束了他们
You managed them splendidly last night.
如果他们身体不好的话
If they are under the weather,
就将就他们点儿
give them what they want,
给他们吃些冰淇淋 果子冻什么的
ice-cream and jelly and suchlike.
我的亡妻在他们生病的时候
My late wife was very particular.
总是格外关照他们
If ever they were ill,
她帮他们做这做那
she used to wait on them hand and foot…
即使他们没生病的时候也这样
even if they weren’t ill at all.
我会给他们所需的
I shall be sure to give them exactly what they need.
好 很好 那么 我这就去上班了
Excellent. Excellent. Well, I’ll just be off to work, then.
她来了
She’s coming!
大家记住 千万别看她的眼睛
Remember, everyone, don’t look in her eyes.
天哪
Dear me.
我们起不来了 我们病了
We can’t get up. We’re ill.
我们感冒了
Colds in our doses.
发烧了
And kemperakurk.
我们想可能是得了麻疹
We think it bight be the beasles.
麻疹病
Got measig.
天哪
Good heavens.
那看来你们千万不要起床了
Then there is of course no question of your getting up.
我非常遗憾的告诉你们
I’m very sorry to have to tell you all
-你们只能呆在床上了 -恩
-that you’ll have to stay in bed. -Hm.
-啊 -我觉得身体难受
-Ah. -I don’t feel well.
-我想我发烧了 -别傻了
-I think I’ve got a temperature. -Don’t be daft.
赛门 我起不来了
Simon, I can’t get up.
-你刚才肯定看她的眼睛了 -我没看啊
-You must have looked at her, then. -I did not look.
我一直都躲在被子底下
I was under the covers the whole time,
赛门 我也起不来了
Simon. I can’t get up either.
-我起不来了 -我好像被胶水粘在床上了
-I can’t get up! -I’m stuck like glue!
我也被粘住了
I’m stuck, too!
什么催眠 是砰的那一声才使我们这样的
Hypnosis, eh? Bang goes that theory.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 布先生
Morning, Mr B!
早上好 桥先生 维先生
Good morning, Mr Jowls, Mr Wheen.
上回我们成功地把你吓了一跳
Thought we’d get you that time.
这回可没有
No, not this time.
茶舞会不错吧 布先生
Nice tea dance, Mr B?
哦 很不错 恩
Ooh, lovely, I shouldn’t wonder.
事实上我根本没去
No. I didn’t even get there.
遇到大♥麻♥烦了 孩子们淘的
Disaster. Children, you know.
-我们理解 -我们早说过了
-We do know. -We’ve said it before.
只有殡仪馆最适合你
It’s not funerals you should be in the business of.
这是一种洗礼
It’s christenings.
早上好 容我一会儿时间好吗
Good morning. Just excuse me a moment, would you?
塞迪克 我不想再转弯抹角了
Cedric, let me not beat about the bush.
你的那些孩子没有一点管束
Your children are out of control.
你需要一个妻子 孩子们需要一个母亲
You need a wife and your children need a mother.
如果这个月底前你还不结婚的话
If you do not remarry by the end of the month,
我就要采取措施了
steps will have to be taken.
哦 天哪 天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh, dear. Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear.
你老婆怎么样
What’s your wife like?
算了 一个月不到的时间
Never mind. Less than a month to go.
让我去哪儿找到一个老婆啊
There’s nothing for it.
看来只能是那个女的了 那个恐怖的女人
It’ll have to be that woman… the dreadful one.
桥先生 您还记得那个…
Mr Jowls, do you recollect that…
那位狂热的夫人吗
enthusiastic lady?
是叫斯韦福夫人
Mrs Swiftly, was it?
还是去年那个叫塔达尔的
Or was it Mrs Thadius something last year?
-塔达尔 魁克夫人 -哦 不是吧
-Mrs Thadius Quickly? -Oh, don’t.
哦 布朗先生 您是个神志清醒的人
“Oh, Mr Brown, you are a saint.
您长得帅心肠又好
You have a lovely look of kindness about you.”
我会把我的一切都给你的
What I wouldn’t give for a man like you,
布朗先生
Mr Brown, in my hour of need.
-是那个吗 -是的 就是她
-That one? -Yes, that one.
我们去年秋天才把魁克先生埋了
We buried Mr Quickly last autumn.
可怜极了
Poor devil.
实际上他很高兴死去
He was happy to go.
他是她的第三任丈夫了
He was her third.
你们有没有听说…
You don’t happen to know if…
恩… 听说过…
if she ever… ever, erm…
她又结婚了 我是说第四次
remarried? You know, number four?
布朗先生
Mr Brown, you’re not thinking
您不是在想和她…
what I think you’re thinking, are you, Mr Brown?
天哪 当然没有 没有 不可能
Good grief, no! No, no. No. No.
没有 没有 没有
No. No, no… no.
那是多么荒唐的想法
What a thought. No. No.
哦…
Ohhh…
这是什么
What’s that?
麻疹药 每小时服一次
Measle medicine, to be administered once an hour.
事实上 我不确定我得了麻疹
Actually, I’m not sure it is measles.
那么那会是什么病呢
How can it be anything other?
粉笔一样白的脸色 鲜红的点点
The chalky-white faces, the livid spots,
120度的体温
the temperatures of 120 degrees.
我看见过不止一次了 就是麻疹病
I’ve seen it time and again. Measles.
-肯定是的 -呃
-Definitely. -Urgh!
-张开嘴 -赛门 别喝
-Open. -Simon, don’t!
我不会喝的
I’m not taking that.
那你的病情就不会好转
Then you will not get any better.
相信我
Believe me.
那个液体还会动的
It’s moving!
张大点儿
Open wide.
-再大一点儿 -呃
-Wider. -Urgh!
赛门 把它吐出来
Simon, spit it out!
你早晚都要把它吞下去的
You’ll have to swallow it sooner or later,
所以我建议你现在就把它们都吞下去
so I suggest you get it over with.
很好 睡下一个喝
Very good. Who’s next?
抱着…
“Took…”
他…
“He…”
他慈爱的抱着她…
“He took her lovingly…”
他用他的手慈爱的抱着她…
“He took her lovingly by the… the hand.”
哦 保姆玛克菲 您吓了我一大跳
Oh! Nanny McPhee, you startled me.
您来得那么安静
It was that quiet.
我只是在训练发声 莉莉在教我朗读
I just got to practising my sounds. Lily’s teaching me to read.
那很好
That is good.
孩子们心都很好的…
They’re all good…
在他们的心底里都很好
underneath it all.
-你最喜欢的书 -我也说不上来
-A favourite of yours? -Don’t know.
我还没读完呢
I haven’t finished it yet.
只是那个继母对待她的孩子不好
The stepmother’s a bit of a horror, though.
哦 确实是的
Oh, indeed.
可是这个悲伤的故事和现实中的人不一样的
It’s a pity stories aren’t about real people.
她看上去只是一个乡下女孩 但我敢打赌
This one seems a farm girl, but I’ll bet a pound to a penny
他会发现她是受过良好的教育的
he finds out she’s really an educated lady.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!