我们必须停下来
We’ve got to stop!
-停下来吧 -停下来吧
-Let’s stop! -Let’s stop!
你们要是想停下来的话 就停啊
Well, stop if you want, then
我们停不下来
We can’t!
是她搞的鬼
It’s her fault!
她一敲棍子 我们就像现在这样了
It started when she banged the stick!
-我停不下来了 -慢下来
-I can’t stop! -Slow down!
赛门
Simon!
好吧 不管你是谁
Come on, whoever you are!
让我们停下来吧 我们要去睡觉了
Let’s stop this and go to bed!
-先说 请 -我从来不说 请
-Say “please”. -I never say “please”.
那好吧
Very well.
-求您了 -求您了
-Please! -Please!
-别碰阿吉 -等一下
-Don’t touch Aggy! -Wait!
快说
Say it!
真的 赛门
Actually, Simon, would you,
再不说阿吉就要被抛到锅里了
because this baby’s gonna blow!
阿吉要被扔到煮锅里了
And Aggy’s gonna go in the stockpot!
把他放回去 克丽丝
Put her back, Chrissie!
我本来是要说 请 的
Oh, for goodness’ sake! Please, then!
把阿吉从我手里拿开
Take Aggy off me!
说 求你了 保姆玛克菲
Please, Nanny McPhee.
克丽丝 别
Chrissie, don’t!
-快说 -把阿吉拿出来
-Say it! -Take Aggy out!
-莉莉 别 -快说
-No, Lily! -Say it!
赛门快说
Simon!
我停不下来
I can’t stop myself!
求你了 保姆玛克菲
Please, Nanny McPhee.
我要跳了
I’m going to jump!
来不及了
Too late!
天哪
Blimey.
请上♥床♥睡觉吧
Up to bed, please.
晚安 布莱瑟夫人 晚安 伊凡吉玲
Goodnight, Mrs Blatherwick. Goodnight, Evangeline.
晚安 保姆玛克菲
Goodnight, Nanny McPhee.
你知道吗 当布朗先生说不准他们吃晚餐时
When Mr Brown said no dinner,
他们在那一刹那就变好了
I thought they’d be down in a trice.
他们从未这样安静过
They’ve been ever so quiet.
你难道不知道吗
Don’t you fret.
那是因为他们不敢进这个厨房♥
They don’t dare come in this kitchen.
我已经立了字据的
I have it in writing.
阿吉 小心把它弄掉了
Be careful, Aggy.
那是妈妈的铃铛
It’s Mama’s rattle,
是她留给我们的唯一遗物
and it’s the only thing we’ve got of hers.
你们到底在干什么
What on earth are you doing?
准备上♥床♥睡觉
Getting ready for bed.
她要我们这样做的
What she told us to do.
从什么时候开始我们变得如此听话了
Since when did we do what we’re told?
自从我们差点儿把厨师炸飞把阿吉煮了之后
Since we nearly got Cook blown up and Aggy boiled.
我提醒你们别忘了
May I just remind you of something?
我们已经赶走了17个保姆了
We got rid of the last 17 nannies.
我们要把这个也赶跑
We’re getting rid of this one too.
好的 勇敢些
Fine! Be brave, then!
是的 我差点儿被炸飞
Yes, well, I nearly got blown up!
不管怎么说 我…
And anyway, I…
保姆玛克菲 您一定觉得自己有些吃亏了
You must feel at such a disadvantage, Nanny McPhee.
在哪方面
In what way?
我们知道您的名字 但您却不知道我们的
We know your name but you don’t know ours.
非常高兴认识您 我叫法特沃西
Pleased to meet you. I’m Oglington Fartworthy.
很高兴认识你
How do you do?
那是放屁的意思
That’s F-A-R-T.
著名屁
Fartworthy.
我叫鼻屎马克马臀
Booger McHorsefanny.
我叫灯笼裤松饼
Knickers O’Muffin.
桑德拉
Sandra.
屁♥股♥
Bum.
我才是屁♥股♥
I’m Bum!
哦 我是乳♥房♥♥
Oh. Bosoms.
屁♥股♥
Bum.
阿吉 你才不是屁♥股♥呢
You can’t be Bum, Aggy.
塞巴斯蒂安才是屁♥股♥ 你是小屁屁
Sebastian’s Bum. You’re Poop.
小屁屁屁♥股♥
Poop Bum.
你不能既是小屁屁又是屁♥股♥
You can’t be Poop and Bum.
阿加沙 晚安
Goodnight, Agatha.
晚安 塞巴斯蒂安
Goodnight, Sebastian.
唐纳 晚安
Goodnight, Tora.
克里斯蒂安娜 晚安
Goodnight, Christianna.
晚安 莉莉
Goodnight, Lily.
晚安 爱里克
Goodnight, Eric.
晚安 赛门
Goodnight, Simon.
你们应该了解一下我的工作准则
There is something you should understand about the way I work.
当我有必要来管束你们但你们不想要我时
When you need me but do not want me,
我就留下来
then I must stay.
当你们想留下我
When you want me
而我没有必要再管束你们时
but no longer need me,
我就得离开了
then I have to go.
有时候这会令人伤感
It’s rather sad,
真的 但必须这样
really, but there it is.
我们永远不会想要你留下来的
We will never want you.
那么我就永远不走了
Then I will never go.
晚安 孩子们
Goodnight, children.
她怎么知道我们的名字的
How did she know our names?
没人知道我们的名字的
No one ever knows our names.
-魔法 -是巫术
-Magic. -Witchcraft.
别管了 反正明天早上我们就要赶走她
It doesn’t matter. We’re getting rid of her tomorrow.
什么 怎么啦 怎么回事
What? Wha… What? What?
我敲过门了
I did knock.
当然 你不要再这样悄悄的就进来了
Of course. You weren’t just creeping up on me.
吓死我了 什么事
What a suggestion.
孩子们都已经上♥床♥睡觉了
The children are all in bed and asleep.
-好 真的 -恩
-Good. Really? -Hm.
-谢天谢地 -我也要回我的房♥间了
-Good grief. -I shall see myself to my room.
晚安 布朗先生
Goodnight, Mr Brown.
不 等一下
No, wait.
你 恩… 您有什么建议吗
What do you… I mean, how… What are your terms?
您的孩子要学会五点
Your children require five lessons.
第一 当让他们睡觉的时候
Lesson one, to go to bed
他们就去睡 现在已经做到了
when they’re told, is complete.
另外 我的要求是 星期天下午我放假
As for my terms, I take Sunday afternoons off.
好 晚安
Goodnight.
奇怪
Interesting.
起床时间到了
Time to get up.
不想起
No.
恩 我限你们在半小时内起床
Hm. I shall give you half an hour to be up,
洗脸 穿衣 刷牙 整理床铺
washed, dressed, teeth cleaned, beds made
然后在早餐前在花♥园♥里
and out into the garden for
去呼吸一下新鲜的空气
healthful fresh air before breakfast.
九点开始上课 快
Lessons start at nine… sharp.
我们才不理你呢 我还要睡
I don’t know about you lot, but I want to stay in bed.
塞巴斯蒂安 把体温计放在热水龙头下
Sebastian, run the thermometer under the hot tap.
克丽丝 粉笔 爱里克 蜡笔
Chrissie, chalk. Eric, crayons.
莉莉 你拿辣椒粉
Lily, pepper.
你怎么知道她不会惩治我们呢
How do you know she won’t do something horrid to us?
我不怕她
I worked it out.
她是训练有素的催眠师
She’s a trained hypnotist.
她会让我们做她让我们做的事
That’s how she made us do those things.
别看她的眼睛
Don’t look directly at her and
那样她就不能催眠我们了
she can’t hypnotise us.
-早上好 布朗先生 -早上好
-Morning, Mr Brown. -Morning.
我今天很早就要去上班
I’m off to work early.
最近太平间工作很忙
We’re busy at the mortuary.