不可能的
I mean, obviously…
是的
Yes.
他要娶洗碗的女佣
He’s marrying the scullery maid?

Oh!
下雪了
It’s snowing!
天哪 我从未 雪
Well, I never! Snow!
八月飞雪
Snow in August!
我了解了 布朗先生
I take it, then, Mr Brown,
那位年轻的女士事实上不是您的子女
that the young lady is not in fact the fruit of your loins?
因为如果她是的话
Because the Church would have to
教堂会把这事看成很大的罪过的
take a rather dim view of it if she were.
当然不是 我的儿子赛门在那里
No. What happened was my son
他真是很聪明
Simon is a very clever boy.
伊凡吉玲…
Evangeline…
对于那些记录上的关于继母的说法
for the record, whatever I may have said about stepmothers,
那些邪恶的血统理论
that whole “evil breed” moment,
永远不适用于您
most emphatically does not apply to you.
请这边来
This way.
太好了 如果我还能再次邀请你们的话
Jolly good. If I may then invite you all to join us once more.
胜利呼声
Hallelujah.
哦 保姆马克菲… 我非常的紧张
Oh, Nanny McPhee… I’m so nervous.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
我看上去不太像一位新娘 是吗
I don’t look much like a bride, do I?
你将会的
You will.
那本书读得怎么样了
How’s the reading coming along?
读的差不多了
It’s much better.
但是我还不知道那个故事的结尾
But I still haven’t got to the end of that story.
没有必要了 你就是那个故事的结尾
No need. You are the end of the story.
尊敬的各位 今天我们聚在一起
Dearly beloved, we are gathered together
来见证这位男士和这位女士
to join together this man and this woman
的神圣婚礼
in holy matrimony.
大家欢呼吧
Make a loud noise and rejoice
唱起来吧
and sing praise.
关于我的工作方式你们要了解
There is something you should understand about the way I work.
当我有必要来管束你们但你们不想要我时
When you need me but do not want me,
我就留下来
then I must stay.
当你们想留下我
When you want me
而我没有必要再管束你们时
but no longer need me,
我就得离开了
then I have to go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!