我们的故事必须从这张令人悲伤的空椅子开始
We must begin our story, sad to say, with an empty chair.
如果它不是空着的话
If it were not empty,
也就没有下面的故事了
we would not have a story.
但它确实是空着的 我们的故事开始了
But it is, and we do, and it is time to tell it.
这个故事是关于我的家庭
This is the story of my family,
我的七个孩子 他们都非常聪明
of my seven children, who are all very clever
但是也非常非常的淘气
but all very, very, very naughty.
啊 啊 啊
Aaaaah! Aaaah! Aaaaa-aaaagh…!
她是保姆怀斯顿
This is Nanny Whetstone,
我雇来照看我的孩子的第十七个保姆
the 17th nanny I had hired to look after my children.
她是当地最严厉 最凶悍
She was the strictest, the toughest
也是最无畏的保姆
and the most fearless nanny in all the land.
那天我去停尸房♥工作的时候
As I went to work that day at the funeral parlour,
我很有信心地认为
I was confident in the knowledge
今日一定风平浪静
that there was nothing, absolutely nothing
因为我的孩子不可能对付得了这样一个保姆
that my children could do to upset her.
他们把婴儿吃了
They’ve eaten the baby!
这下我被吓着了
Except that.
-快吃 她来了 -把婴儿藏起来
-Quick! He’s coming! -Hide!
-安静 -别弄了
-Quiet! -Stop it!

Shh!
孩子们 阿吉在哪儿
Children, where’s Aggy?
看看你
Look at you.
身上都是蔬菜
You’re all cabbagey.
天哪 都是肉汁
Oh… and you’re all gravy-y.
如你们所望
As was your intention,
保姆怀斯顿辞职了
Nanny Whetstone has resigned from her post.
下午我去中介所再找一位新保姆
I shall go to the agency this afternoon and hire a new nanny.
你们不要再像对待她的前任保姆
You will not drive her away
怀斯顿一样把她赶走了
as you have done with her predecessors.
爸爸
Papa.
终归不敢整我
Can’t catch me out.
我要让他们知道谁在这里说了算
That showed ’em who’s boss.
三天八小时零四十七分钟
Three days, eight hours and 47 minutes.
这样的话就…
So that got rid of her…
比赶走上回的那个快了二十三小时零十三分钟
23 hours and 13 minutes quicker than the last one.
我想这次的转折点就是吃婴儿这一幕
I think the turning point was definitely eating the baby.
你立了大功 爱里克
Well done, Eric.
布朗先生 您还好吗
Mr Brown, are you all right?
我没事儿
I’m perfectly all right.
伊凡吉玲 请你告诉厨师
Evangeline, could you let Cook know
新来的保姆又被逼走了
that the new nanny has had to leave
我要去中介所找一个新保姆
and I’m off to the agency to find a new one?
那就这样 我就去…
Good. I’ll just…
-帕翠夫人 -我们打烊了
-Mrs Partridge? -We’re closed.
-发生了一些小状况 -这儿没人了
-There’s been a tiny hiccup. -We’re not here.
-请让我进去… -走开
-Please, let me in… -Go away.
请听我说 他们没吃婴儿
Listen, they didn’t eat the baby.
吃的只是一只鸡
It was a chicken, actually.
在没有保姆了 你都已经雇过了
There’s no more nannies! You’ve had your lot.
你需要的是保姆马克菲
The person you need is Nanny McPhee.
是您跟我说话吗 帕翠夫人
Is that you, Mrs Partridge?
你需要的是保姆马克菲
The person you need is Nanny McPhee.
我立刻就需要她开始工作
I need her to start right away.
我要参加一个很重要的茶舞会 已经迟了
I’m late for a vital tea dance.
保姆马克菲不在我们的名册上
Nanny McPhee is not on our books.
任何的名册上都不会有她
Nanny McPhee is not on anyone’s books.
保姆怀斯顿已经走了
Nanny Whetstone’s gone.
真令人惊讶 赶快 把削好的马铃薯拿来
There’s a surprise. Hurry it up there. Spuds.
布朗先生已经去了中介所
Mr Brown’s gone to the agency.
我让他放心 我们会照看好孩子们的
I said the children’ll be fine with us.
他们不会对我好的
They won’t be fine with me.
我决不会让他们那些脏家伙走进我的厨房♥
I won’t have them dirty blighters in my kitchen, and that is that!
我甚至把这一点写了下来以示决心
I have it in writing. In writing!
-好了 我们最后的救命稻草也没有了
-Well, that’s the final straw. -Pa!
-再也没有保姆了
-There are no more nannies. -Whoa!
没有了 全完了
None. All over, finished.
我要取消我的重要舞会预约
I’ve had to cancel my appointment and
但是那所造成的麻烦不算什么
that will cause trouble.
我告诉他们别这样做
I told them not to.
那些都不是我的主意
It wasn’t my idea.
看我♥干♥什么 又不是我的错
Don’t look at me! It’s not my fault.
好吧 你们看起来想使我更加痛苦…
Well, you seem intent on distressing me…
恩… 别这样 我腿酸了
Er… don’t do that, darling, please. That’s my sore bit.
你们惹乱子气我
You seem intent on distressing me,
那么我现在就要惩罚你们
so I’m going to distress you.
你们必须… 必须马上去睡觉
You are to… to go to bed immediately.
不吃晚饭了
Before supper?
没有晚餐
Without supper.
他刚才说今天不吃晚餐了
Did he say without supper?
没关系
Never mind that.
反正再也不会有保姆来了
There’s no more nannies.
他真可怜…还有孩子们也是
Poor him… and poor them.
天哪 他们可怜
Poor them, my Aunt Fanny.
他们是最最坏的
They’re the worstest,
最令人厌恶的 最恐怖的…
nastiest, horriblest…
如果这家里的问题能够解决
It’ll be snow in August
就会八月飞雪了
before this family’s straightened out.
亲爱的保姆怀斯顿
“Dear Nanny Whetstone,
我向您致以最深的歉意
I’m so very sorry.”
我的孩子们 他们…
“My children…”
爱里克 把它还给她
Eric, give it back to her!
把它还给她 别闹了
Give it back now! Stop it!
孩子们
My children.
爱里克 爱里克 那是我的泰迪熊
Eric! Eric, that’s my teddy!
-爱里克 别再闹了 -还给她
-Eric, stop doing this! -Give it back!
-别打了 -天哪
-Stop fighting! -Oi, you lot!
安静
Quiet!
你们太让你们可怜的父亲操心了
You’re driving your poor father to distraction.
别再淘气了
Stop it.
莉莉 这是什么单词
Lily, what’s this word?
慈爱的 他慈爱的抱着她
Lovingly. “He took her lovingly by the hand.”
你拿的是什么书 伊凡吉玲
What’s your book about, Evangeline?
这书讲述的是一个女孩的故事
It’s about the daughter of a nice man
她的父亲在妻子死了以后又结了婚
who remarries after his wife dies
那个继母就虐待这个女孩
and the stepmother’s horrid to her.
为什么她的父亲不制止她继母呢
Why doesn’t the man stop her being horrid?
父亲在第一任妻子死后就都变坏了
Fathers all turn bad once their wives die.
再也不关心他的孩子们了
They don’t care any more.
赛门 你们的父亲就对你们很好
Simon. Yours does.
不 他不好
No, he doesn’t.
他给克莱丝读故事吗
Does he read to Chrissie or play cricket
他还和我们玩儿板球吗
with us like he used to?
他甚至都不愿给阿吉唱摇篮曲
He doesn’t even sing Loola-bye to Aggy.
我们很少能看见他
We hardly see him.
可你们知道的 他很爱你们的
He loves you, Simon. You know that.
他只是事情太多 负担太重了…
He’s just had a lot on his mind since…
自从妈妈死了以后
Since Mother died.
你以前总是待人很亲近的
You used to be as close as anything.
现在不是了
Not any more.
他就想着给自己找一个新老婆
All he cares about now is getting himself
不关心我们了
a nice new wife.
我不知道你说的是不是正确
Well… I don’t know if that’s true or not,
但是有一个新的母亲也不是一件坏事啊
but it might be nice to have a new mother.
你连这个都不知道 伊凡吉玲
Don’t you know anything about the world?
不论他娶了谁 那人都会很坏
Whoever he marries will be vile and
把我们当奴隶对待
treat us like slaves.
-不会的 -这儿有足够的证据
-You don’t know that. -Plenty of hard evidence for it.
没有一个继母有好心
There isn’t one stepmother in there who’s even halfway decent.
她们的血统是邪恶的 不过也是
They’re an evil breed. Anyway,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!