波尔格先生
Mr. Beauregard!
我们有纽奥良回复给你的电报
We have an answer for you from New Orleans.
他们怎么说
What’d they say?
日落号♥将于二十一日航行 句号♥
Sundowner sails at 21st. Stop.
目的地欧洲 句号♥ 预订
Destination Europe. Stop. Reservation…
已确认 句号♥ 需求款项五百元 句号♥
confirmed. Stop. Request deposit 5OO dollars. Stop.
-五百元呢 -别担心
-Hey! What about the 500 dollars? -Don’t worry.
重要的事情是有船
The important thing is there’s a ship.
十元
10 dollars!
他怎么办到的 爸 我只听到一个枪声
How’d he do it, Pa? I know he had one shot!
这是速度的问题 儿子
It’s a question of speed, son.
爸 有没有人比他还快
Pa, ain’t nobody faster than him?
比他还快
Faster than him?
没有人(另意 无名小子)
Nobody.
无名小子
瑞德
Red!
见到你太迟了
Too late to meet you.
谁干的
Who did it?
你干的
You did…
当你第一次开始寻找我时
when you first started looking for me.
内华达在哪里
Where’s Nevada?
留在阿科马
Hold up in Acoma.
他不准备从那里离开
He ain’t about to move from there.
你在这里做什么 谁射击你的
What were you doing here? Who shot you?
-去 -哪里
-Go…-Where?
你去干♥你♥自己吧
You go fuck yourself.
你独自一个人
You and you alone…
需对我和我的人负责任 来让金子合法
was responsible to me and my men for making the gold legal.
然而 苏利文 你追逐你自己个人的事情
Instead, Sullivan, you chase after your own personal affairs!
你在整个国家留下了死尸的痕迹
You’re leaving a trail of dead bodies all the way across the state!
一条直接引导到这里的痕迹
A trail that leads straight here.
-杰克·波尔格 -没错
-Jack Beauregard. -Yeah.
我们付钱给你 因为你是受到尊敬的
We pay you’cause you’re respectable.
一个绅士
A gentleman!
买♥♥下被挖尽的金矿 然后发现新的矿脉
Bought a worked out gold mine and discovered a new vein.
但任何针对你的怀疑 就会落到金子上
But any suspicion that falls on you, falls on the gold.
你在怕什么
What are you afraid of?
你让每个人都确实在你想要的地方
You got everyone exactly where you want them.
我已经从屋顶传出实情
I’ve reached out the truth from the rooftops.
我可以带警长来这里 然后说
I could bring the sheriff in here and say:
听着 如果我们没有添加那些被偷的金子
Look, if we didn’t add that stolen gold of yore…
这个金矿就只会产出石头
this mine would only produce rocks!
我甚至可以让他们看 而且没有人会相信我
I could even show them and nobody would believe me.
-他们都是既瞎又聋的 -但不是笨蛋
-And they’d all be blind and deaf. -But not dumb!
到处都有流言 苏利文
There’s talk going around, Sullivan.
流言会引起恐惧
Talk has a way of getting into places where there ain’t no fear.
这个金矿挖出的矿石
The ore that comes out of this mine…
必须被提炼成合法的
has got to be refined legally!
你的手要保持干净 苏利文
You keep your hands clean, Sullivan.
但如果我没先杀了波尔格 他就会杀了我
But if I don’t kill Beauregard first, he’ll kill me.
没错
That’s right.
两件东西会直达男人的心 子弹和金子
Two things go straight to a man’s heart: bullets and gold.
你在告诉我 去收买♥♥杰克·波尔格
You’re telling me to buy Jack Beauregard?
有何不可
Why not?
我们就收买♥♥了你
We bought you.
收买♥♥他或杀了他 但要赶快
Buy him or kill him! But do it fast.
你听到吗 要赶快
Do you hear me? Fast!
装上二十个马蹄铁
Hey! Load up 20 of them horseshoes.
-要花很多时间吗 -差不多
-Is it going to take much longer? -Nearly that.
你这里只有废物 看这个
You got nothing but junk here. Look at this.
谁会买♥♥这个
Who’s gonna buy this?
这个呢
And this?
还有破鞋
Even a broken shoe.
你
Hey! You!
他从哪里来的
Hey, where’d he come from?
你在那里做什么
What are you doing in there?
-睡觉 -这不是旅馆
-Sleeping. -This ain’t no hotel.
-你在找什么 -一匹马
-What are you looking for? -A horse.
让他先付钱
Hey, make him pay first!
为什么
Why?
因为你看起来不像会活得够久来赊帐
‘Cause you don’t look like you’re gonna live long enough to get credit.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
长寿的秘密就是不要试着缩短它
The secret of a long life is to try not to shorten it.
等一下
Hey! Hold on there!
-也许我可以给你一匹马 -真的吗
-Maybe I can get you a horse. -Honest?
当然 但你要先帮我一个忙
Sure. But first you got to do me a little favor.
过来
Come here.
给我
Give me here!
那边那家餐馆里面有我的一个伙伴
There’s a pal of mine over there in that saloon.
你把这个篮子交给他
You take him this basket.
当你回来时 我会帮你找一匹马
When you get back, I’ll find you a horse.
你的这个伙伴是杰克·波尔格吗
This pal of yours is Jack Beauregard, huh?
交易就是交易
A bargain is a bargain.
-一匹马吗 -当然 小子
-A horse, huh? -Sure, son.
最好的
The best.
我闻到豆子和熏肉 波妮塔
I smell beans and bacon, Bonita.
没错 这些要给外面那三个人
That’s right. They’re for the three men out there.
最好让我吃 我不认为他们会饿得更久
Better let me have it. I don’t think they’ll be hungry much longer.
船还在那里吗
Is the ship still there?
航行还需要十六天 句号♥
Sailing takes 16 days. Stop.
必须有五百元来确认预订 句号♥
Must have 5OO dollars to confirm reservation. Stop.
我该告诉纽奥良什么 先生
What should I tell New Orleans, mister?
还有十六天
There’s still 16 days.
十六天不很长 即使是像你这种人
16 days ain’t very long. Even for someone like you.
如果你离开了 谁会被留下来
If you go away, who’s gonna be left?
没有人
Nobody.
也许如此吧 但男人总有一天要退休的
Maybe so, but a man’s gotta quit sometime.
总有一天
Sometime.
但像你这种人必须有风格地退休
But someone like you gotta go out with style.
你来这里只是告诉我那个
You come here just to tell me that?
不
Oh, no.
给我的
For me?
你认为里面是什么
What’d you think it’s in it?
我认为是炸♥弹♥
I reckon it’s a bomb.
我认为你是对的 谁送来的
I reckon you’re right. Who sent it?
外面的三个家伙 只有三个人
Three fellows out there. Only three.
-只有 -对 就像那一次在艾尔帕索
-Only? -Yeah, like that time in El Paso.
1882年3月5日
5th of March, 1882.
比利·梅逊
Billy Mason…
约翰·墨瑞
John Murray…
佛瑞·德卡森
Fred Carson.
1882年是你最好的其中一年 在四月
82 was one of your best years. In April…
-你为什么带这个来给我 -为了一匹马
-Why’d you bring me this for? -A horse.
就像我所说的 四月在阿布奎基
Like I was saying, in April, in Albuquerque…
四个人 杰克森 强森 莫达克
four: Jackson, Johnson, Murdoch…
还有强平
and Champion.
你想要多少马来带回去
How many horses do you want to take it back?
不用 我很乐意
None. My pleasure.
但到了秋天你才真正得到高分
But it was in the fall that you really scored.
九月在索科罗
September. Socorro.
五个人
Five.
米尔顿 伍尔曼 法尔斯顿 麦唐诺和瓦伦斯
Milton, Woolman, Firestone, McDonald and Valence.
你为什么知道这么多我的事
How come you know so much about me?
每个人都知道杰克·波尔格的事
Everyone knows about Jack Beauregard.
西部法律与秩序的唯一希望
Only hope for law and order in the West.
小子 让我给你一点忠告
Son, let me give you a little advice.
如果你开始羡慕某个人 很快你就会嫉妒
If you start admiring someone, pretty soon you’re envious…
那么你就会开始炫耀卖♥♥弄 碰碰运气
so you start showing off, taking chances.
在你意识到之前 你就已经死了
Before you know it, you’re dead.
对有些人来说活得太久并不好
Well, it ain’t good for some folks to live too long.
在吉拉布兰 你那一次对付了几个人