In respect for Da.
我不和残废人打架
I don’t fight cripples.
砸了酒吧
Wreck the pub!
来吧 克里斯基
Come on, Christy!
加油
Come on!
拿钱箱
Somebody get the till! Get the till, get the money!
拿钱箱
Get the till!
免费喝酒
Drinks are on the house!
那很不错
That’s great, Christy.
不是的
No, it’s not.
为什么
Why not?
没有表达出来 我没有见解力
It’s not there. I’ve no eye.
什么
What?
我不是画家
I’m not a painter.
我认为很了不起
I think it’s brilliant.
是爸的画像
It’s the image of Da.
-可怜的汤姆 怎么了 -对
-Poor Tom, what? -Yeah.
一切尽是虚无 因此虚无定要终结
All is nothing. Therefore nothing must end.
-这是什么 -没什么
-What’s all this, Christy? -Nothing.
抱歉我多管闲事
Sorry I asked.
班尼 你会帮我们吗
Benny, would you help us?
做什么
Doin’ what?
写东西
Writin’.
写些什么
Yeah. Writin’ what?
我自己的故事
Me own story.
我当然会
Yeah. Course I will.
放心 书会很精彩
Don’t worry, Christy, the book is…great.
还可以
Well, it’s not bad.
-你知我本想给它取什么名字 -什么名字
-Do you know what I was going to call it? -What?
回忆
The Reminiscences…
回忆
Reminiscences?
智力残障者的回忆
…of a Mental Defective.
-这书名很可怕 -那是我忧郁的时期
-That’s a terrible title. -It was my blue period.
你用左脚打字
And you typed all of it with your left foot?
我可不是用鼻子打的
I didn’t do it with me nose.
-我想完成它 -你稍后会听到
-I really wanted to finish it. -You’ll hear it later.
我说过我有约
I have an appointment. I told you.
他英俊吧
Is he good-Iookin’?
-谁 -你约会的人
-Who? -Your appointment.
以他自己来说 他还算不错
Yeah, in his own way, he’s nice.
我可不在意 邂逅自己喜欢的人
Oh, it doesn’t matter to me. You can meet who you like.
-但他现在还是吗 -什么
-But is he, now? -What?
他英俊吗
Is he good-lookin’?
英俊
Yeah.
你爱他吗
Are you in love with him?
你很多管闲事
You’re very bloody nosy, Christy Brown.
我问问而已
I was only askin’.
你要喝酒吗
Would you like a drink?
-我在当值 不能喝 -一会儿再喝
-I’m workin’. I can’t. -Later.
-我说过有约 -我忘了
-I have a date, I told ya. -Yeah. I forgot.
-你很会把握机会 -你看书吧
-You’re a fast worker, aren’t ya? -Read your book.
你瞪望着我 我无法看书
I can’t with you starin’ at me.
那我往别的地方看
I’ll look away.

Oh, God…
-她很漂亮 是吗 -比那该死的画漂亮
-She’s very pretty, isn’t she? -Prettier than that bloody picture.
谁在里面
Who’s in there?
妈 你在里面吗
Ma, are you in?
去拿吧
Go on, then.
老天 是八百镑 克里斯基
Jesus! 800 pounds, Christy.
可口极了 妈 像你一样
That was scrumptious, Ma. Like you.
我想吃甜的东西 有什么甜点
I fancy somethin’ sweet now. What have you for dessert, Mam?
-有什么甜点 -甜点
-Mam, what have you for dessert? -Dessert?!
孩子们 你们想吃冰淇淋吗
Kids, kids, do you not fancy a drop of ice cream now?
妈 来吧
Yeah, ice cream, Mam!
妈 去买♥♥冰淇淋
Yeah, Mam, get some ice cream.
给我们吃冰淇淋
Get us some ice cream.
要覆盆子味 不要三色冰淇淋
Some raspberry ripple. No, get us some Neapolitan.
好吧
All right, all right, yeah.
-要粉红和绿色的 -好吧
-The pink and green stuff. -All right.
只此一次 还有许多事情要用到钱的
But just this once, mind. I’ve more things to spend me money on than ice cream.
老天爷 这是什么
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, what’s this?!
-这是什么 -是钱
-What’s this? -Christy’s money.
-拿出来 -快点
-Bring it out and count it. -Come on!
八百镑
800 pounds.
比你老爸一年赚的还多
That’s more money than your poor father ever earned in a whole year.
我不能要
I can’t take it.
是你的了
It’s for you. It’s yours.
我不能要
I can’t take it, son.
爸是砌砖工人 我是作家
Da was a bricklayer, Ma, and I’m a writer.
我知道钱不少
I know it’s mad money.
我想你收下
I want you to have it.
我要它来干嘛
What would I do with it?
你可给自己买♥♥新衣和鞋子
Well, for a start, get yourself a dress and a new pair of shoes.
你会吗
Will ya?
克里斯基 有人来看你
Christy? You have a visitor.
你气色很好
You look well.
你也一样
So do you.
-谢谢 -坐下
-Thank you. -Sit down.
-我不会久留 -你留多久都可以
-Look, I won’t stay very long. -Stay as long as you like.
我要请你帮忙
I need to ask you a favor.
什么
What?
是慈善活动
A benefit.
在哪儿
Where?
-贾伟伦爵士家 -他 他神经病
-Lord Castlewelland’s. -Him?! He’s mad.
-有钱吗 -非常富有
-Posh. -Filthy rich.
我知道你不喜欢公开露面
Look, I know you don’t like appearing in public,
但这是慈善活动
but…it’s for a good cause.
-为残障人士 -为残障人士
-For the cripples. -For the cripples.
我会设法守规矩
Yeah. I’ll try to behave meself.
-不会令你太不开心吧 -我会麻醉自己
-You sure it won’t upset you too much? -So I’ll anesthetize meself.
别太过分
No. Not too much.
彼得好吗
How’s Peter?
我们得走了 克里斯基
We have to get goin’, Christy.
你认为怎样 太多自怜吗
What do you think? Too much self-pity?
不 我认为他很可爱 一点也不感伤
No. I think he’s a lovely man, and not in the least sentimental.
-玛莉 你真的这么认为吗 -是的
-Mary, do you really think so? -Yeah.
-你会约会 -当然会
-Would you going out with him? -Certainly.
你会和我约会吗
So you’d go out with me?
我会的 他谈及你了
I might. Shh, he’s talkin’ about ya.
我想介绍其中一个勇敢
I want to introduce you to one of the brav…
不 是我所见过最勇敢的人
Well, no, no, quite the bravest chap I’ve ever come across.
克里斯基·布朗出生时
Yes, well, now when Christy Brown was born
医生告诉他母亲 他会是
the doctors told his mother that…just no good…
多留几个小时
Stay with us for a couple of hours.
一个植物人
…just a vegetable for the rest of his life.
但碧姿·布朗 她不肯屈服 绝不
But Bridget Brown, she wouldn’t take that, oh, no.
你今天晚上会和我约会吗
Would you go out with me tonight?
我说过已有约
I told you, Christy, I have an appointment.
因此我们今晚请来
And so we have with us here tonight…
你爱他吗
Are ya in love with him?
她对他的信念和他的勇气
…her faith to him and his courage…
我问你 你爱他吗
I asked ya did ya love him, Mary?
向大家介绍天才 克里斯基·布朗
…introduce to you Christy Brown, man of genius.
你爱他吗
Mary, I asked you a question. Do ya?
-不关你的事 -你不回答
-It’s none of your business. -So you won’t answer me?
-我♥干♥嘛要答 -你怕什么
-Why should I? -What are you afraid of?
你认为人们害怕你
You imagine that people are afraid of ya.
我不怕你 -你害怕自己
I’m not afraid of ya, OK? -You’re afraid of yourself.
别这样
Aw, come on. Look, just…
-你害怕我 -现在不是谈这的时候
-You’re afraid of me. -We can’t talk about this now.
对我来说这是好时候

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!