来吧 你早该睡了
Come on, Christy. It’s way past your bedtime.
酒吧快打烊了
It’s nearly closin’ time.
儿子 你离不开地狱的了
Now, son, you know you can never get out of hell.
你可逃得过苦难 但躲不过地狱
You can get out of purgatory, but you can never get out of hell.
你知道吗
Do you know that?
知道吗
Do you?
布朗太太
Mrs Brown?
你还不该带他到祭坛
I don’t think you should bring him to the altar just yet.
你非常地有帮助
You’ve been very helpful, Father.
你知道万灵节之夜吗 我有对你说过吗
Do you know about All Souls’ Night? Did I ever tell you about that?
这是特别的晚上 你在万灵节晚上点起蜡烛
It’s a really special night. Every time you light a candle on All Souls’ Night,
你念五遍 我们的天父 和 万福玛利亚
and you have to say five Our Fathers and five Hail Marys and five Glory Be’s,
便会有灵魂从炼狱的火焰飞出来
and then a soul flies up out of the flames of purgatory
飞上天堂
and goes straight up to heaven.
为炼狱中可怜的灵魂祈祷
Say some prayers for the poor souls in purgatory.
好了
Right.
怎么了
What’s wrong with you?
小声点 你怎么了
Christy, keep your voice down. What’s wrong with you, son?
有什么事 你想怎样
What’s the matter? What do you want?
想点另一支蜡烛
Do you want to light another candle, is that it?
是吗 为了可怜的灵魂
Do you? For the poor souls?
真乖 好孩子
Good boy. That’s a good boy.
别忘记 即使我们不明白你 神是明白你的
And don’t forget, even if we can’t understand you, God can.
看见吗 既使神也要锁上他的房♥子
See, Christy? Even God has to lock his house.
克里斯基你看 有灵魂飞上天堂
Look, Christy, there it is! There’s a soul going up to heaven!
你看 克里斯基
Oh, look! Look, Christy. Oh, look.
-你会吓坏他的 -来 克里斯基
-Oh, you’ll frighten the life out of him! -Here, Christy.
你是烽火之王
You’re king of the bonfire.
不用害怕 是你哥哥汤姆
Don’t be frightened, Christy. It’s only your brother, Tom.
这边 克里斯基 这边来
This way, Christy. This way.
你没事吧
You all right, Christy?
克里斯基在做什么 席娜
What’s Christy doin’, Sheila?
他没事吧
Is he all right?
他在画画
He’s drawin’.
他在画三角形
He’s drawin’ a triangle.
不 不是从那儿开始的
No, Christy, you don’t start there.
来吧
Here, son.
这是三角形
Now that’s a triangle.
那不是三角形 是 A 字
That’s not a triangle.
-有什么事 -安静点
-What’s up? -Keep quiet.
-我只说 有什么事 -坐下
-All I said was “What’s up?” -Sit down!
来 柏堤
Here, Paddy.
-为什么不去去喝杯啤酒呢 -什么
-Why don’t you go and have a pint? -What?
-拿着 -什么
-Here. -What’s that?
-是钱 -你哪来的钱
-It’s money. -Where’d you get it?
神仙给我的
From the fairies.
去喝酒
Go and have a drink.
我不要喝酒 在我家中得听我的
I don’t need a drink. All I need is to be obeyed in me own house!
母亲
我的天
Sweet Jesus…
老天爷
Jesus sufferin’ Christ…
他是布朗家的人 没错
He’s a Brown! He’s a Brown, all right.
克里斯基是布朗家的人
Christy’s a Brown!
-外衣 -柏堤你去哪里
-Coat. -Where are you goin’, Paddy?
你认为呢 这个男人该去喝一杯
Where do you think? This man deserves a jar!
他是克里斯基·布朗 我的儿子
This is Christy Brown. My son.
是个天才
Genius.
你好
Hello.
他没事吧
Is he OK?
-他很不错 -好
-He’s grand. -Good.
只是他可能有点
It’s just that he can be a bit…
-什么 -有点像克里斯基
-What? -A bit…a bit like Christy.
不 他没事 他睡着了
No, he’s fine. He’s asleep now.
这样啊
Well…
那我就不打扰你了
I’ll leave you alone then.
地狱
Fourteen,
15 16
fifteen, sixteen…
别那么大声 17
Keep your voice down. Seventeen…
好极了
Great.
-来吧 孩子 -他是个男人了
Go on. Go on now, me boy.
克里斯基 17支蜡烛 深呼吸
He’s a man now, Father. Come on, Christy, 17 candles.
老天爷 别让那婴儿再哭了
Will you shut that baby up, for Christ’s sake?
-不用急 克里斯基 -来吧
-Take it easy, Christy. -Go on.
-许个愿 -来吧
Go on, Christy. Go on.
我生病了
I’m sick.
来吧 克里斯基
Go on, Christy.
来
Go on.
吹吧
Go on.
-这像地狱之血火 -来吧
-It’s like the bleedin’ fire of hell, that one. -Come on, Christy. Here.
移过来 吹吧
There you are, now. Go on.
对了 做得好
That’s it. Well done.
放心 你会有轮椅的
Don’t worry, you’ll get your wheelchair, Christy.
阻拦他
Get him!
抢球
Get the fuckin’ ball!
救球 克里斯基
Save it, Christy!
救得好
Well saved, Christy!
救得好
Good save!
他咬我
He bit me!
他咬我
He bit me!
-是自♥由♥球 -好的
-It’s a free out! A free out! -Right. OK.
-我们的球 -好的 来吧
-We’re takin’ it, right? -OK, come on.
传过来 好吗
Pass it, will ya?
离床单远一点
Stay away from them sheets.
由他处理
He handled it!
该布朗罚球 把球拿来
Penno for the Browns. Give us it.
让克里斯基来
Let Christy take it.
-你扶不起他 -对
-You can’t hold him up! -Right.
若在汤姆那儿停止 我宰了你
If it stops at Tom, I’ll kill ya.
-没指向谁 -没有谁
-Nobody. -No, nobody.
指向克里斯基
It’s pointin’ at Christy.
-他没有玩 -指向他他就有玩
-He’s not in the game. -He is if it’s pointin’ at him.
我看不是指向我
I don’t think it’s pointin’ at me.
你是他们之中最好的
Sure you’re the nicest of the lot.
你的眼睛很迷人
And you’ve nice eyes too.
走吧 克里斯基 你
Let’s go. Ah, Christy, ya boy, ya!
追女人
Chasin’ the women!
-再见 汤姆 -再见 瑞秋
-See you, Tom. -See you, Rachel.
再见 汤姆
See you, Tom.
她对你疯狂极了 克里斯基
She’s mad about you, Christy!
不能在这里 班顿 迟一点
Not here, Brendan. Later.
是进去的时间了
This is a fine time of night to be comin’ in.
-怎么了 -我不喜欢深夜
-What’s wrong, Ma? -I don’t like these late nights, Sheila.
这是什么
What’s this?
老板叫我放假的薪水 不是吗
Holiday pay, isn’t it?
我给辞退了
I got laid off.
克里斯基的轮椅怎么办
What about Christy’s wheelchair?
他会有轮椅的
Christy will get his wheelchair, OK?
你为什么会被辞退
Why did you get laid off?
别在孩子面前质问我
Don’t you question me in front of the children.
有砖头意外地蓄意击中工头
A brick hit the foreman on the head accidentally on purpose.
是瑞秋
It’s Rachel.
-你好吗 -什么
-How are ya? -What?
我常畅泳在你 那蓝色的眼睛里
“Your beautiful eyes are splendid pools of blue in whose depths I swim regularly.”
很不错吧
It’s lovely, isn’t it?
他甚至亲自签名
He even signed it himself.
甚至亲自签名
Even signed it himself.
C.B.那不是汤姆·布朗
CB. That’s not Tom Brown.
是克里斯基 他用左脚画的
That’s Christy. Sure he does it with his left foot!
你爱上一个残废的 她爱上一个残废的
You’re in love with a cripple! She’s in love with a cripple!
瑞秋 回来
Rachel, come back!
克里斯基·布朗在吗