(HARRY SHOUTS)
(哈利喊道)
Hey, watch the hair!
嘿,小心头发!
The shirt! Give!
衬衫!给我!
All right!
好吧!
I’m going out with Shelly.
我要和雪莉出去。
Yes! Oh, yes. Oh, that’s great.
对!哦,是的。哦,太好了。
That’s great.
太好了。
I’m very nervous.
我很紧张。
Why?
为什么?
The last date I had was 20 years ago.
我最后一次约会是20年前。
That’s true.
那是真的。
Harry. Harry. Sit down.
骚扰。骚扰。坐下来。
Let me fill you in on today’s women.
让我给你介绍一下今天的女人。
Since the last time you dated, something happened.
自从你上次约会以来,发生了一些事。
The sexual revolution.
性革命。
Now, before that you used to have to hold a door open for a woman,
在那之前你得为一个女人开门,
pull her chair out, pick up the check. No more, no more.
把她的椅子拉出来,拿支票。不要了,不要了。
You want to know what else is missing?
你想知道还缺什么吗?
Bras.
胸罩。
Oh, come on.
哦,来吧。
Harry, I’m serious.
哈里,我是认真的。
Trust me, Harry. This woman’s lib thing is in.
相信我,哈利。这个女人的自♥由♥自在就在这里。
You got to treat her like every Tom, Dick and Harry.
你要像对待汤姆、迪克和哈利一样对待她。
Are you sure about all this?
你确定这一切吗?
Did you not tell Vada I’m a womanizer, huh?
你没告诉瓦达我是个女人吗?
Oh, I’m running late.
哦,我要迟到了。
Shelly will be here any minute.
雪莉随时都会来。
Oh, she’s picking you up. Good, you’re on the right track.
哦,她来接你了。很好,你走对了。
No, she’s just driving over here. Then we’re taking my car.
不,她只是开车过来的。那我们就开我的车。
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样?
Like a Sultenfuss.
就像苏丹大惊小怪。
Go get her.
去找她。
Night, Vada. Dad…
晚安,瓦达。爸爸。。。
Why are you dressed up to play bingo?
你为什么打扮成玩宾果游戏?
Uh, I just want to look nice.
呃,我只是想好看点。
You never cared before.
你以前从不在乎。
Well, Shelly’s coming over. We’re going to go together.
嗯,雪莉要过来了。我们要一起去。
Why?
为什么?
She likes to play bingo.
她喜欢玩宾果游戏。
Can I go, too?
我也能去吗?
No, I think you better stay here and keep Gramoo company.
不,我想你最好呆在这儿陪着格拉莫。
MAN ON TELEVISION: Kitty, looks like your hunch really paid off.
电视上的男人:凯蒂,看来你的预感真的得到了回报。
WOMAN: Yeah, well, I’m glad.
女人:是的,我很高兴。
Though I got to admit I’d just as soon not have
尽管我得承认我还是不想
any more bounty prisoners coming through Dodge
有没有赏金犯从道奇过来
anytime soon.
很快。
It’s a bit wearing on the nerves.
这有点让人紧张。
MAN 2: You know, this day was starting off just fine
男2:你知道吗,这一天刚开始还不错
and I’m going to keep it that way.
我会一直这样。
MAN 1: Doc, you never answered my question.
医生,你从来没有回答过我的问题。
MAN 2: Talk about wearing on the nerves…
男人2:说穿在神经上。。。
Vada?
瓦达?
Vada, where are you?
瓦达,你在哪?
Here.
在这里。
Don’t do that!
别那么做!
Sorry.
对不起的。
What do you want?
你想要什么?
My mom will skin me alive if she finds out I’m out here.
如果我妈妈发现我在这里,她会活剥我的皮。
Let’s go to the church. They’re playing bingo tonight.
我们去教堂吧。他们今晚要玩宾果游戏。
I told you, I’d get in trouble.
我告诉过你,我会有麻烦的。
Pacifist! Am not.
和平主义者!我不是。
Bed-wetter. I stopped that.
尿床。我阻止了。
“N-38.”
N-38号♥。
Under the “N,” three, eight.
在“N”下,三,八。
Don’t laugh, here’s a strategy to bingo.
别笑,这里有一个策略。
For instance, on a given night anybody can win,
例如,在某个晚上,任何人都可以赢,
but I play the odds.
但我要赌运气。
When choosing bingo cards, I use a range of theories
在选择宾果卡时,我使用了一系列的理论
from the laws of probability to avoiding duplicate number systems.
从概率定律到避免重复数制。
This way you get much more activity.
这样你可以得到更多的活动。
Does it make it easier to win?
这会让你更容易赢吗?
No, just more activity.
不,只是多活动。
ANNOUNCER: “I-17.”
播音员:“17号♥州际公路。”
Under the “I,” one, seven.
在“我”下,一,七。
Hi, Carl. Vern.
嗨,卡尔。弗恩。
They’re not going to let us in, Vada. We’re kids.
他们不会让我们进去的,瓦达。我们是孩子。
We’re not going to bet. We’re just going to watch.
我们不会打赌的。我们只是去看看。
Watch bingo? I don’t even like to play bingo.
看宾果游戏?我甚至不喜欢玩宾果游戏。
Duck.
鸭子。
ANNOUNCER: “N-4-2.”
播音员:“N-4-2。”
Under the “N”, four, two.
在“N”下,四,二。
SHELLY: Oh, great!
雪莉:噢,太好了!
There’s your dad and Shelly.
那是你♥爸♥爸和雪莉。
Shh. I don’t want them to see me.
嘘。我不想让他们看到我。
ANNOUNCER: 3-7.
播音员:3-7。
SHELLY: Oh!
雪莉:哦!
ANNOUNCER: “B-4.”
播音员:“B-4。”
Under the “B,” four.
在“B”下面,四个。
“O-69.”
O-69号♥。
Under the “O,” six, nine.
在“O”下,六,九。
I just had a terrible thought, Harry.
我只是有个可怕的想法,哈利。
What’s that?
那是什么?
I’m going to be putting makeup on some of these people very soon.
我很快就要给这些人化妆了。
Why do you think these seats were empty?
你觉得这些座位为什么是空的?
“B-6.” Under the “B”, six.
B-6号♥。在“B”下,六个。
Can we go yet? Go.
我们能走了吗?去吧。
You know I’m not allowed out by myself after dark.
你知道天黑后我不准自己出去。
I’m just not lucky, Harry.
我只是不走运,哈利。
It’s not always luck.
并不总是运气好。
I mean, depending upon the placement of the numbers
我是说,取决于数字的位置
a guy with ten cards can win as easily as a guy with 100.
一个有十张牌的人和一个有一百张牌的人一样容易赢。
Kind of like men.
有点像男人。
How do you mean?
你什么意思?
You can be in a room with 100 men
你可以和100个人在一个房♥间里
and not like any of them.
和他们中的任何一个都不一样。
Or you can be in a room with just one man,
或者你可以和一个男人在一个房♥间里,
and he’s exactly the one you want.
他正是你想要的人。
ANNOUNCER: “B-1.” Under the B, one.
播音员:“B-1。”在B下,一。
(IN DEEP VOICE) Bingo!
(低沉的声音)宾果!
(PEOPLE CHATTERING)
(人们喋喋不休)
ANNOUNCER: Ah. We have a winner.
播音员:啊。我们赢了。
Will the winner please raise their hand?
获胜者请举手好吗?
MAN 1: There was no bingo. It came from outside.
男1:没有宾果游戏。它来自外面。
MAN 2: How could someone outside get a bingo?
男2:外面的人怎么会玩宾果游戏呢?
Someone outside didn’t get a bingo.
外面有人没玩宾果游戏。
Someone outside yelled “bingo,” you moron.
外面有人喊“宾果”,你这个白♥痴♥。
Who you calling a moron?
你说谁是白♥痴♥?
Put a lid on it, Vern.
盖上盖子,弗恩。
VERN: Put a lid on it?
弗恩:盖上盖子?
If you weren’t 200 years old, I’d kick your wrinkled ass!
如果你不是200岁,我会踢你满脸皱纹的屁♥股♥!
HARRY: It’s just a bingo game.
哈利:这只是宾果游戏。
We can go now.
我们可以走了。
(PEOPLE CLAMORING)
(众人叫嚣)
(CAR APPROACHING)
(汽车接近)
I had a good time tonight.
我今晚玩得很开心。
I haven’t had a bingo partner in ages.
我好久没有宾果搭档了。
Would you like to come in and see my house?
你想进来看看我的房♥子吗?
Just for a minute.
就一会儿。
Okay, sure.
好的,当然。
(SLOW MUSIC PLAYING ON RADIO)
(收音机播放缓慢的音乐)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!